Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! (1080 Views)

Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah / Satan, A Servant Of The Most High God? / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by shogosco: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Conversation between satan and God

Satan:Hahahaha
God; Why are you laughing
Satan ; Am not laughing
God ; Then what are u doing?
Satan ; Am smiling
God ; Why smiling
Satan : U said this is ur child?
GOD: Which one?
Satan ; The one reading this
GOD : Of course this is my child
Satan : Ha since morning your child have not even mentioned your name not even once
God : But still i love my child and i know he does too.
Satan: No he doesn't, this child is mine, since morning has been committing sin ..and bad and evil thoughts are in his mind.
God : Satan your a liar, i created this child in my own image and likeness.. Ok to prove that he/she is mine, wait and see him to hit "LIKE BUTTON" or comment. "AM FOR GOD"
Satan : Hahaha ok lets wait and see ok lets make a deal
God : Ok satan if he ignores the message his yours and if he comments his mine, deal?
Satan: Ok deal.. Hahahaha
God : Satan why are u still laughing?
Satan : Am laughing because no one cares and no one will comment
God : Lets wait and see
God : The choice is yours

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Why won't I comment?
Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by Truth24(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin
Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
If i hear?, hw u take hear their conversation?
Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by plumule(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
their is nothing left for god and satan to discus again, satan has been cast into d abyss. The choice is yours since 1452

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by shogosco: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hordunlarmy:
If i hear?, hw u take hear their conversation?

commot dat owu elepo wey dey ur ear now....
Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by marieolae(f): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
So liking that post automatically makes me a child of God.
Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by shogosco: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2014
Yes automatically..only if you believe!
marieolae:
So liking that post automatically makes me a child of God.
Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Bunch of fucking idiots..
Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by marieolae(f): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
shogosco:
Yes automatically..only if you believe!
I see
Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by tobechi20(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
imagine

God and satan strugling for likes
Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by finofaya: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Shogosco, I hope you were able to like the OP.
Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by TheIkoro(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
shogosco:
Conversation between satan and God

Satan:Hahahaha
God; Why are you laughing
Satan ; Am not laughing
God ; Then what are u doing?
Satan ; Am smiling
God ; Why smiling
Satan : U said this is ur child?
GOD: Which one?
Satan ; The one reading this
GOD : Of course this is my child
Satan : Ha since morning your child have not even mentioned your name not even once
God : But still i love my child and i know he does too.
Satan: No he doesn't, this child is mine, since morning has been committing sin ..and bad and evil thoughts are in his mind.
God : Satan your a liar, i created this child in my own image and likeness.. Ok to prove that he/she is mine, wait and see him to hit "LIKE BUTTON" or comment. "AM FOR GOD"
Satan : Hahaha ok lets wait and see ok lets make a deal
God : Ok satan if he ignores the message his yours and if he comments his mine, deal?
Satan: Ok deal.. Hahahaha
God : Satan why are u still laughing?
Satan : Am laughing because no one cares and no one will comment
God : Lets wait and see
God : The choice is yours

I looked for mercy, but there was none;
and for comforters, but I found none:
none, O GOD, but in Thee -
because no one did care, and no one did comment?

- Adedotun The Ikoro.
Re: Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! by Weah96: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Who recorded the conversation? Someone in the psych ward, no doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Men From Another Religion To Marry An Hausa Lady / “how Does The Holy Spirit Speak?” / Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept From Islam - What Jihad Is, And Is Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.