Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Meet Sadie, She Doesn't Want Her Brother To Grow Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Sadie, She Doesn't Want Her Brother To Grow Up (639 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / 20 Things You Must Teach Your Children Before They Grow Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Sadie, She Doesn't Want Her Brother To Grow Up by 9inches(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lemme see how you react to this video. It left me with emotions but I smiled all thru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84DLT4yRcy4
Re: Meet Sadie, She Doesn't Want Her Brother To Grow Up by am0s(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
ummm
Re: Meet Sadie, She Doesn't Want Her Brother To Grow Up by 9inches(m): 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
I still do feel like that sometimes. Wishing kids stay as kid and innocent as they are smiley Not growing up to increase the number of bad eggs we already have in our world today.

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Day Extra... A Must See Picture / .. / Photos: Who Would You Save In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.