Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! (1409 Views)

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
The belly button is the navel which is the remaining "bump" from where the umbilical cord used to attach the foetus to the mother. Seeing that Adam was moulded from dust and Eve was carved from a rib and they both had no ma don't that imply they never had belly buttons?

As my warped mind continue to wander about the biblical landscape free to think whatever I wanna think, I may come up with more interesting ish you never thought about, but if you have something clever to drop too, feel free.. .
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Tallesty1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lols.....

Funny and interesting
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by kika23(f): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
Really?
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
kika23:
Really?

Wha da ya think? cool

Those niqqas had them some smooth, flat bellies.
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by dhardline(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Already thought about that a long time ago...
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
dhardline:
Already thought about that a long time ago...

Cool. I'm probably a younger version of you broda!
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by kika23(f): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
xcapizt:

Wha da ya think? cool

Those niqqas had them some smooth, flat bellies.

I never thought about it... But I'm sure they had.. Bible just didn't give the details.... smiley
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
kika23:

I never thought about it... But I'm sure they had. . Bible just didn't give the details.... smiley

@emboldened: Y'all see what my problem is with religious folks. undecided I just gave some clean-assed reasonable linear implication of how they most probably didn't have any belly buttons and see ^^^. Bae, how can you be SURE? You aren't there... You can only speculate, like me.

Fuq! I don't even believe there was an Adam and Eve! If there were how do you explain Lucy the fossil?
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by timmy2409(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
LOL I recall a riddle about this from when I was younger

Q: How do you recognize Adam & Eve among a thousand naked couples?

A: They're the couple with no belly buttons!

Along the same lines of thought, there was an interesting question on here sometime ago about how many chromosomes Adam & Eve would have, seeing as humans need two parents to contribute half of each chromosome pair.

Also interesting theory: Adam's rib was actually a penis bone. The majority of male mammals possess a baculum, or penis bone, and that includes all of our closest primate relatives. Why human males lack an enboned penis and have to rely on b0ner-fluid-hydraulics instead is something of a mystery ... unless you read Genesis, that is. According to this paper, perhaps it's because our menfolk lost their literal boners in the Garden of Eden. Apparently, the Hebrew word tzela, translated in the Genesis story as "rib," can also be read as "supporting structure."

EDIT: Seriously this nairaland sensor police is annoying. Joystick, situation, unclad.. Are we kids? What the actual f.uck?
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by mrlaw93(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
@Op for your mind you are a brilliant and good thinker undecided
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by kika23(f): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
xcapizt:

@emboldened: Y'all see what my problem is with religious folks. undecided I just gave some clean-assed reasonable linear implication of how they most probably didn't have any belly buttons and see ^^^. Bae, how can you be SURE? You aren't there... You can only speculate, like me.

Fuq! I don't even believe there was an Adam and Eve! If there were how do you explain Lucy the fossil?

I was there angry they had belle buttons

1 Like

Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Elcemento(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
It's the lord's doing,dont probe further. angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by kika23(f): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sweeri y did u share that now? Xcapizt cheesy grin tongue
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
mrlaw93:
@Op for your mind you are a brilliant and good thinker undecided

Y'know, I didn't even see it that way, but now that you've mentioned it, hmm... I just might be!

Anyway, even though that's my original thought, apparently it's not a breakthrough in the field of theology or any other and apparently many folks have beat me to this discovery as someone just said he heard it as a joke as a child grin so I'm at least decades late in making that discovery.
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by mrlaw93(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
xcapizt:

Y'know, I didn't even see it that way, but now that you've mentioned it, hmm... I just might be!

Anyway, even though that's my original thought, apparently it's not a breakthrough in the field of theology or any other and apparently many folks have beat me to this discovery as someone just said he heard it as a joke as a child grin so I'm at least decades late in making that discovery.
And meanwhile, you didn't make any recovery sef. You stole the discovery cheesy
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
kika23:
Sweeri y did u share that now? Xcapizt cheesy grin tongue

As evidence for the record! tongue I always knew you were some kind of goddess, you just gave me the evidence up there. grin If you were there and you're still here then... undecided

Please just share the elixir of immortality with me sweets! That's all I'm asking for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
mrlaw93:
And meanwhile, you didn't make any recovery sef. You stole the discovery cheesy

A round of applause! Standing ovation please. There's no getting by you, is it? grin

I'm a lying, plagiarising troll wink you caught me, so what? tongue
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by mrlaw93(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
xcapizt:

A round of applause! Standing ovation please. There's no getting by you, is it? grin

I'm a lying, plagiarising troll wink you caught me, so what? tongue
Good boy
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
mrlaw93:
Good boy

Smart old man!
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by asalimpo(m): 12:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Hmm never thought of it.

It takes a lotta joblessness/idleness for ur mind to wander in that direction.

Interesting though, keep digging.
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 01, 2014
hmmmm I was actually expecting more than just a thought.
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 01, 2014
timmy2409:
LOL I recall a riddle about this from when I was younger

Q: How do you recognize Adam & Eve among a thousand naked couples?

A: They're the couple with no belly buttons!

Along the same lines of thought, there was an interesting question on here sometime ago about how many chromosomes Adam & Eve would have, seeing as humans need two parents to contribute half of each chromosome pair.

Also interesting theory: Adam's rib was actually a penis bone. The majority of male mammals possess a baculum, or penis bone, and that includes all of our closest primate relatives. Why human males lack an enboned penis and have to rely on b0ner-fluid-hydraulics instead is something of a mystery ... unless you read Genesis, that is. According to this paper, perhaps it's because our menfolk lost their literal boners in the Garden of Eden. Apparently, the Hebrew word tzela, translated in the Genesis story as "rib," can also be read as "supporting structure."

EDIT: Seriously this nairaland sensor police is annoying. Joystick, situation, unclad.. Are we kids? What the actual f.uck?

don't you think that's incredulous? The rib God took from Adam was actually a 'manhood' bone?!
Haba! Just imagine if you had a bone in that part of your body, alright it will help immensely in love-making but you will also deduce that if there was a bone in your manhood that it will still be as rigid as it was before, during and after love making thereby inconveniencing the man greatly.

IMHO some peoples joystick will get so hard that it will break the bone causing collateral damage!
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by timmy2409(m): 3:13am On Dec 01, 2014
TheTerrible:

don't you think that's incredulous? The rib God took from Adam was actually a 'manhood' bone?!
Haba! Just imagine if you had a bone in that part of your body, alright it will help immensely in love-making but you will also deduce that if there was a bone in your manhood that it will still be as rigid as it was before, during and after love making thereby inconveniencing the man greatly.

IMHO some peoples joystick will get so hard that it will break the bone causing collateral damage!

In a lot of the animals that have it, the member protrudes when the animal is aroused. Otherwise it's retracted into the body. This takes care of the inconvenience of constant rigidity.

Also, the good thing about a bone is that you can put it in a cast if you break it. Unfortunately the same can't be said of our current human joysticks, which can actually fracture BTW.
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by cmobile: 3:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Probably where already circumcised by God also but gave birth to uncircumcised kids as a result of the curse. That's why God demanded that Abraham should circumcise Isaac.Just thinking
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by datguru: 6:19am On Dec 01, 2014
Meaning they are aliens? undecided
Re: Something You Never Thought About: Adam And Eve Had No Belly Buttons! by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2014
timmy2409:

In a lot of the animals that have it, the member protrudes when the animal is aroused. Otherwise it's retracted into the body. This takes care of the inconvenience of constant rigidity.

Also, the good thing about a bone is that you can put it in a cast if you break it. Unfortunately the same can't be said of our current human joysticks, which can actually fracture BTW.

"honey, what's taking you so long to get it up, it's a bone goddamnit! Just push it out let's fire on!"
*clueless look on hussy face*
"or don't you find me attractive no more? Is it the couple extra pounds I added? *gasp* are you cheating on Me?! shocked

I think it'll solve the ish of erectile dysfunction! Especially if there's an alternative manual handle of pushing it out!. Hehe. Just push it out and fire away. grin

(1) (Reply)

Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section D] / Stop Celebrating Christmas, Its Idolatrous – Pastor Kumuyi Warns / Does God Really Love Women More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.