Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! (3138 Views)

Lessons To My Female Folks / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are / Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
All of una chicks wei de talk "ogbono 30naira, rice 50 naira," infact you go contribute some money from una purse , I de hail una walahi
But come to think about it, since the niara don devalue too much, how much una go put join the 200?
For those wei no join money, wia una see pepper 10naira (xcept you're talking concoction rice or just boil 50naira okro put maggi and groundated pepper of 20naira in it shikena.
The pple wei talk indomie una de very realistic
But all of una fall ma hand
Una no talk of kerosene to cook all these grin
Broke azz niqquas hehe
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
andyallor:
All of una chicks wei de talk "ogbono 30naira, rice 50 naira," infact you go contribute some money from una purse , I de hail una walahi
But come to think about it, since the niara don devalue too much, how much una go put join the 200?
For those wei no join money, wia una see pepper 10naira (xcept you're talking concoction rice or just boil 50naira okro put maggi and groundated pepper of 20naira in it shikena.
The pple wei talk indomie una de very realistic
But all of una fall ma hand
Una no talk of kerosene to cook all these grin
Broke azz niqquas hehe
. no matter how much the naira falls, the poor go still eat.

by the way, pepper 10n still full market.
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Adaobi12:
. no matter how much the naira falls, the poor go still eat.

by the way, pepper 10n still full market.

Oh you mean grounded pepper ba?
Because fresh pepper doesn't go for 10naira and I can bet my empty bank acct on it.
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Adaobi12:
Rice ,50
tin tomatoes,25
pepper,10
groundnut oil,50
geisha,100

I will add my own to buy other little things like salt , onion, maggi. And our jallof rice is ready.

You dating an Arsenal fan shocked
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Jennydoris(f): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
10naira crayfish grin
10naira pepper grin
10naira saltgrin (the salt will take the place of every other spice)
2 cups of garri 40naira grin
100 Naira red meat. grin

Total= 170 Naira. I get change na. Person way go market go get apriko na. cool

Then I will use the ingredient and cook white soup, I will use small garri as the thickner then make the remaining one. If he no go eat that one concern him undecided. In fact this kind soup dey sweet pass all this one we dey use the whole ingredient way dey for market dey cook. Na emergency soup we dey call am. grin
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by jmoore(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
^^^
Emergency soup indeed. grin
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Missmossy(f): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
MzNelly:
200 Naira? LOL. Garri, groundnut, milk and sugar. We smoke the garri. grin
Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Adaobi12:
Rice ,50
tin tomatoes,25
pepper,10
groundnut oil,50
geisha,100

I will add my own to buy other little things like salt , onion, maggi. And our jallof rice is ready.

Chai! Madam ur too much. I wd like to meet u asap.
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
prettyjo:
hmmmm...OK naa.
I will cook okro soup/ogbono
ugu=20
okro=50
ogbono=30
pepper=10
salt=10
Maggi=10
palm oil=60
onion=10.
total= 200.

I will forgo meat/fish. we musn't eat with that

##tears my bra and leaves the thread##

#close my eyes#
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by 1one: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
As supposedly "silly/funny" as the topic of this thread... It's worthy to note that very many girls on Nairaland can not even jokingly think of what to cook with N200.

It's a pity sha undecided

Egusi-N50
Oil-N50
Condiments-N50
Garri-N50

Garri and Egusi soup is ready.

I've actually done something relatively close to this while I was serving grin
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Savigne(f): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lets see
Spag 120
tin tomatoes 40
pepper 20
Onions 10
Maggi 10
Groundnut oil,Curry and Sardine;from my pocket....
Note;My mum taught me to always buy my ingredients in bulk so I prolly wont spend upto that amount.
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Bamz(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2014
Savigne:
Lets see
Spag 120
tin tomatoes 40
pepper 20
Onions 10
Maggi 10
Groundnut oil,Curry and Sardine;from my pocket....
Note;My mum taught me to always buy my ingredients in bulk so I prolly wont spend upto that amount.

*clears throat* what's your ring size milady?
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Savigne(f): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2014
Bamz:

*clears throat* what's your ring size milady?
SIZE FINISH
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Bamz(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Savigne:

SIZE FINISH

LOL please let's be serious *in Aki's voice*
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Savigne(f): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bamz:

LOL please let's be serious *in Aki's voice*
I'm serious..Its size finish,if you think I'm joking you can ask Ifa
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Bamz(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Savigne:

I'm serious..Its size finish,if you think I'm joking you can ask Ifa

LOL you're quite funny. I find that attractive.
Re: Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! by Savigne(f): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bamz:

LOL you're quite funny. I find that attractive.
Good to know

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy / What Your Choice of husband Ladies / Come In And Rate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.