Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor (41036 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. / 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Pain(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2014
Most likely an Arab...if not a figment of a traumatized mind..
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Mancity26(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2014
danaiks:
"White man" grin
This one is really story for the gods
I don't believ d story! After d blast wey d guy head/brain don turn up-side down, he go dey remember say na white man carry two small pikin follow body. Why he no shout wen he saw d strange white man arranging d bomb? I tink dem dey bend down dey pray...d boy no dey pray? Abi he saw d white man through his nyash? Dey should treat d boy maleria b4 d injury. D boy na first suspect. Anyway sory 4 doz victim: RIP 4 d dead! Personal thought.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by 1stola: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

Is your name Mumunatu?
No. You forgot it's your father's name.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by jibs4lv(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2014
wat goes arnd,comes arnd nw mosque bomb 150 died ,130 injured, no one shout islam or muslim.i tink we need prayer for god intervention in dis cntry nt by discriminatin any religion. well,am prayin nw in france coz i love dear cntry nigeria.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by seniormallam(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2014
white man abi albino
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by MoseyJay: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2014
Its unfortunate all these is happenin in my life tym.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Virick(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Nmeri17: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2014
asodeboyede:
May be he saw an albino!

Either ADEWALE ELESHO or SAKA!

Or sexkillz smiley
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by evacuator: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2014
Hadone:
OUR GOVERNMENT IS FULLY AWARE ABOUT THE FOREIGN HANDS IN BH ISSUES. WHEN A CHOPPER CRASHED IN GIREI LGA ADAMAWA STATE LAST FOUR WEEKS AGO PRECISELY ON MONDAY, THREE WHITE MEN WERE ON BOARD & SUSTAINED INJURIES. THREE DAYS AFTER, ANOTHER ONE ALSO CRASHED IN SAME LGA & STATE. MULTIPLE SEVERAL EXPLOSIONS FOLLOWED TO PROVE BEYOND DOUBT THAT THE PLANE CARRIES EXPLOSIVES. IT WAS ALSO REPORTED THAT TWO WHITES WERE IN & DIED. THE FIRST CRASH OCCURED ON MONDAY AROUND 9am WHILE 3DAYS LATER, THE SECOND CAME-UP ON THURSDAY AROUND 9pm. AS PEOPLE GATHER AROUND THE CRASH SITE BY MORNING, PARTIALLY BURNT DOLLAR$ BILL$ WERE FOUND $CATTERED AROUND THE CRASH SITE. 1. WHO OWN SUCH HUGE DOLLARS? 2. WHERE ARE THEY TAKING THEM TO AT NIGHT? WHICH MAJOR CONTRACT IF NOT BOKOHARAM IS GOING ON IN THE ALREADY DESTRUCTIVE NORTH THAT NEED SUCH HEAVY DOLLARS TO BE PAID? I'M AN ACTIVE MEMBER PDP MEMBER, BUT LOVE MY COUNTRY MORE THAN MY PARTY. I DONT MIND KEEPING INTERESTS ASIDE AND SAY OUT THE PLAIN TRUTH THAT GEJ's WORDS AND ACTIONS IS CLEARLY DEVIDING NIGERIA.
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by alexanderdeg: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Another episode of seasonal rumors .....
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by backtosender: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2014
People are killing themselves for religion that does not have archaeological and literally evidence of alleged Arabian desert prophet of Islam and koran/hadith ,most of the things in koran never existed there is no key evidence that....
[b]

Did Mohamed exist??

A careful investigation makes at least one thing clear: The details of Muhammad's life that have been handed down as canonical—that he unified Arabia by the force of arms, concluded alliances, married wives, legislated for his community, and did so much else—are a creation of political ferment dating from long after the time he is supposed to have lived. Similarly, the records strongly indicate that the Qur'an did not exist until long after it was supposed to have been delivered to the prophet of Islam."

"Did Muhammad exist? As a prophet of the Arabs who taught a vaguely defined monotheism, he may have existed. But beyond that, his life story is lost in the mists of legend, like those of Robin Hood and Macbeth. As the prophet of Islam, who received (or even claimed to receive) the perfect copy of the perfect eternal book from the supreme God, Muhammad almost certainly did not exist. There are too many gaps, too many silences, too many aspects of the historical record that simply do not accord, and cannot be made to accord, with the traditional account of the Arabian prophet teaching his Qur'an, energizing his followers to such an extent that they went out and conquered a good part of the world." (pp.214-215)

In Syro-Aramaic, a language that preceded Arabic, the word "Muhammad" isn't a name but a *title* defined as "The Anointed One/Chosen One". This title was the Syro-Aramaic reference to "The Christ" of the Bible in the areas of Syria and vicinity which historical evidence indisputably proves, then it would have of an Arab Prophet whom is unable to be found outside of the Qu'ran/Hadiths unless they're the few spurious sources that can't be corroborated/verified by other contemporaneous sources sufficiently since being pseudopigraphica's, which coincidentally comes from Catholic sources ultimately, thereby being suspect as to error in translation understanding by deliberate design more so then due to it being likely to general illiteracy of such populations of these times in such areas, which as well would have assisted greatly in spreading the wrong translation definition.

In the circa 1300-1400 year old story of an "Arab Prophet" built on actual factual history or is it a corrupted version of various astro-polytheistic/pantheistic/animistic religions of western Mesopotamia merged with certain Biblical stories being understood in a philosophical/gnostic/heathen way with only touches of Abrahamic understanding when seen though the lens of evidential history? For the student whom diligently/rigorously seeks and studies factual ancient/classical history, digs even deeper, they will find that Islam's monotheistic position begins when Rome has already been in the same areas since circa mid 4th century seeking converts to Roman Catholicism. Could modern Islam be a Romanized cult that could be called "Arabian Catholicism"? intermixed accordingly with various anti-biblical heathen religions, which Catholicism basically is in different flavours depending on where it is in the world which in the case of Islam, and gave Islam it's start around 720AD (officially by evidence, not tradition) with an eerie clue being how closely the dress of a Islamic women (Hijab) and a Catholic Nun's covering is for example? Or is Islam a more nefarious strategy by Rome's agents (Egyptian - Templar - Jesuit Jews (Edomite/sons of Esau) through murder and suppression of true history among other things to use as a fierce attack dog for decimating the world population, as is already occurring in order to usher in a One World Order?
[/b]
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by teufelein(f): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
BOKO HARAM TOP CABINETS*
1. Alhaji Amodu Sheriff (founder)
2. Mohammed Yusuf (co-founder)
3. Mallam El-Rufai (financier)
4. Rabiu Kwankwaso (financier)
5. Ibrahim Gaidam (weapons manager, North East)
6. Ahmed Yerima (bomb factory manager)
7. Muhammad Buhari (commander-in-chief)
8. Babangida Aliyu (weapons manager, North West)
9. Emir of Kano (head financier)
10. Isa Yuguda (bomb expert)
11. Alhaji Umaru Tanko (assistant bomb expert)
12. Sultan of Sokoto (spiritual leader)
13. Turaki of Adamawa (head of sharia court)
14. Omar Garba (spokesman)
15. Abdullahi Bashir (Al-Qaeda ambassador)
16. Hassan Nasarallah (Hezbollah ambassador)
17. Hariri Usman (Al-Shabab ambassador)
18. Mohammed Hariri (ISIS ambassador)
19. Abubakar Shekau (chief butcher)
20. IBB (general overseer)
21.Atiku Abubaka (deputy commander)
22 APC political arm of boko haram
23 Sahara TV / TVC boko haram media
24 Abdulrasheed Sanni & Johnson Asushei Sanni socia media Representative
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
toxiflam:
we brought white men to eliminate boko haram
Now, they got recruited as agents, problem dey o

BTW, op which kind jazz u dey use like 5 of ur topics hit FP today, abi u be acting super-mod today

Do not forget that a Nigerian will refer to an Arab as a white ma.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Googleus(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
do u know who i guess it might be ?

JACK BAUER
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by toyecoach(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by toyecoach(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Rexyl(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Last time I watched the video of the terrorists when they were fighting to capture some towns in Northeast and annex them as the sit of their caliphate govt, I saw some fighters who were fair in complexion and looked like Arabs of North African.

Terrorism in Nigeria has international backing. Their sponsors may not be the ppl being suspected. The evil has been planned very long time ago, but our leaders just chose not to take terrorism seriously until its final spread. Now very difficult to fight and win.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by koikoi2(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Not even a CCTV camera to capture what happened in such a big mosque were emir's go and worship. Let them borrow a leaf from TB Joshua.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Fulaman198(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
danlly:
may be na Fulani man, some of them look like oyibo.

Obviously you can't differentiate a house from a car.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Fulaman198(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kc3000:

You mean somebody that lives in Kano doesn't know what a Fulani man looks like? C'mon man.

Exactly ROFL, we obviously don't look like white men.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Fulaman198(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
na Fulani this one dey call white man ehn undecided

Are you mentally ok?
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Fulaman198:

Are you mentally ok?
Yes
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Fulaman198(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Yes

I really don't think so. Calling a Fulani man a white man makes absolutely no sense unless you are one very confused individual.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:

what wrong with you, shey we get unsettled fight ni ?
abi u caught me bleeping your sister ?
early Monday morning, I wount say much.
Bless you
You no well
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Fulaman198:

I really don't think so. Calling a Fulani man a white man makes absolutely no sense unless you are one very confused individual.
now I get it, u dnt understand my 1st post. Read it again, baba
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Fulaman198(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
now I get it, u dnt understand my 1st post. Read it again, baba

I understood it perfectly.

Point out the "white" Fulani men from this video

fulbe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_M9-XEqoKc
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by gogodaye(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
These folks need to wake up to the team cities on ground......They've taken out the Igbo's from their land....the minority animist and christian minorities were next.....Its a jihad they've been told.....They should keep hiding the foot soldiers jihadist in their midst as they send and blow everything and everyone up in smithcreens as they falsely seek to expend their gods Territories.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Fulaman198:

I understood it perfectly.

Point out the "white" Fulani men from this video

fulbe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_M9-XEqoKc
u stil don't understand it.

The victim probably saw a Fulani man buh he thought He was a White man due to anxiety and prolly optical illusion.

Plz, don't quote me again baba
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Fulaman198(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
u stil don't understand it.

The victim probably saw a Fulani man buh he thought He was a White man due to anxiety and prolly optical illusion.

Plz, don't quote me again baba

I understood what you meant and from a bigoted perspective you bigot. You just want to point blame at Fulani people because deep down you are nothing more than a bigot.

If he saw a white man, then he saw a white man not a Fulani man.

A lot of people who are with ISIS for example are not in the least bit middle eastern. A lot of them are straight up British and French WHITE males.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Fulaman198:

I understood what you meant and from a bigoted perspective you bigot. You just want to point blame at Fulani people because deep down you are nothing more than a bigot.

If he saw a white man, then he saw a white man not a Fulani man.

A lot of people who are with ISIS for example are not in the least bit middle eastern. A lot of them are straight up British and French WHITE males.
I was just tryna be logical. I'm no tribal bigot, my wife is a Fulani lady.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Fulaman198(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
I was just tryna be logical. I'm no tribal bigot, my wife is a Fulani lady.

Having a Fulani wife (if you truly have one which I doubt) doesn't make you less of a profiler or bigot. I see your kind all the time. They like Fulani women but completely detest Fulani men as if we are the plague. There are people like you in every country.

White males who pretend not to hate black people because they have a black woman as a wife.... I know your kind very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] / Wikipedia Updates Orubebe’s Profile Over Attempted Poll Disruprion / Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.