Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor (41037 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. / 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Ilekokonit: 1:40am On Dec 01, 2014
Remember that to some Nigerians :- Arabs, Lebanese, Indians and light skinned North Africans are all white men.

If you look carefully at the pictures or videos of the worshippers at the mosque b4 the blast, you'll see at least 1 Lebanese looking man there.

Although this is not proof that he is responsible.

The mosque obviously has CCTV hence the video showing moments before the blast.

CCTV should solve this mystery.

On another tangent, I refuse to imagine the meaning if it was actually a white man - European or American that the witness was referring to 'because if true, then Nigeria is in trouble as per the 2015 Nigeria break up predictions some years back.

Nobody can actually predict the repercussions of Nigeria going through a messy break-up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by rusher14: 1:50am On Dec 01, 2014
sukkot:
not if he wore kevlar anti-bomb suit
Err, I doubt if an astronaut-looking white man wouldn't have been described as such.
shocked
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 01, 2014
People need to pay attention to the revelation to see if the witness meant he saw a light skinned Arab?

Has ISIS just done it's first hit in Nigeria?

Just a food for thought!

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by knightsTempler: 2:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Horus:

Hallucinations come after a traumatic experience, not before. He saw this white man before the explosion, before the traumatic experience, not after, so I dont think that he had hallucinations, he really saw this white man and the two boys

Then you must either be this victim who claim to have seen the white man or you are the white man himself. Is there something you know that you ain't telling us?

How can you speak with clear certainty on the bolded?
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by osile2012: 2:37am On Dec 01, 2014
mikeansy:
People need to pay attention to the revelation to see if the witness meant he saw a light skinned Arab?

Has ISIS just done it's first hit in Nigeria?

Just a food for thought!

[size=15pt]I PRAY NOT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Rikidony(m): 2:42am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by knightsTempler: 2:42am On Dec 01, 2014
This is likely a case of hallucination after a traumatic event the victim suffered from.

White man doesn't need to be present at the scene to carry such an act, he can always use the black man to carry out such atrocity.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by bornosheikh: 3:16am On Dec 01, 2014
Na Lie Lie...Only mumu go believe dis one.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by musiwa94: 3:22am On Dec 01, 2014
h
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by samuelfemo(m): 3:26am On Dec 01, 2014
the white man might be a fulani man.u know
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by musiwa94: 3:45am On Dec 01, 2014
b
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by nairalife2013(m): 3:48am On Dec 01, 2014
Adminisher:

Sheakau needs to be completely destroyed. Boko Haram needs to be comprehensively defeated militarily but GEJ is too weak on the army generals to achieve that. If Buhari wins, a lot of things will be exposed. Many generals are smiling to the bank and making a fool of your president who strangely knows but has decided to do nothing. The majority of Muslims in the north do not want Sharia. A few diehards would like it because they hate western culture which is not altogether a bad thing. Please stop the disinformation that all northern Muslims want sharia. No real Nigerian citizen can even live under full Shari, the corruption is so bad that the population of people with only one arm will be 100million. The Shiite sect in Nigeria is very small and they hate Sunnis more than Christian which is something the SSS should be playing upon to weaken BokoHaram. All in all, we need a new president first whether you like that fact or not.
how does this weakness play out? What is the remedy, if u where to advice the president? But he keeps firing perceived incompetent military heads and installing hopefull ones in a bid to tackle the menace; he makes funds available to the defence sector and change commanders. aren't these fair trials considering the handiwork of in-house saboteurs and bh apologists scattered across all govt platforms?
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by SamIkenna: 3:59am On Dec 01, 2014
Abia! White mani kwa? Hmm! So it's no longer Ihejirika?

Umunna, odikwa ka ihea ga eseti very soon. From CAN to MEND to Shekau to Sherif to Ihejirika to GEJ to Igbo traders to Mossad to 'one white mani' to ..... To everything but Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri.

Umunna, okwu agwu kwa m n'onu, onye obula nokwa Arewa uti maka Arewa adigo confused.

No! wait a minute fellas! Does it mean Arewas are going to withdraw their case against General Ihejirika from Hague now that they've caught 'their white man?'

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by nairalife2013(m): 4:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Adminisher:

Sheakau needs to be completely destroyed. Boko Haram needs to be comprehensively defeated militarily but GEJ is too weak on the army generals to achieve that. If Buhari wins, a lot of things will be exposed. Many generals are smiling to the bank and making a fool of your president who strangely knows but has decided to do nothing. The majority of Muslims in the north do not want Sharia. A few diehards would like it because they hate western culture which is not altogether a bad thing. Please stop the disinformation that all northern Muslims want sharia. No real Nigerian citizen can even live under full Shari, the corruption is so bad that the population of people with only one arm will be 100million. The Shiite sect in Nigeria is very small and they hate Sunnis more than Christian which is something the SSS should be playing upon to weaken BokoHaram. All in all, we need a new president first whether you like that fact or not.
whats ya take on this pls:www.nairaland.com/2023026/civic-groups-sue-jonathan-jtf
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Anglovel: 4:10am On Dec 01, 2014
richgang:
This man is hallucinating, u see the white man, explosion come occur, u wen near and see the white man nor die, people when dey far and didn't see the white man come die....abeg make una give us better gist jooor.... later another person go come say na woman na do the explosion.... waitng for more eyewitnesses....

RIP TO D DEAD
HEALING TO D INJURED
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Muscomide: 4:13am On Dec 01, 2014
White man ke? Houston, we have a problem!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by miky(m): 5:00am On Dec 01, 2014
chad, niger!!!
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by drnoel: 5:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Blaqsmith(m): 5:21am On Dec 01, 2014
drlawizle:

Don't get it twisted bro...the white men cannot be anyone more than the Arabs...the northerners can kill even their parents if these "white men" tell them to...I've worked in Kano & I know how the northerners adore them...even gov Kwankwaso once threatened to employ Egyptian doctors & pay them heavily if Kano docs joined any strike.

Stop deceiving yourselves into seeing USA as your enemy...dem no get una time...unserious ppl...lol
Hmm.maybe you're right.but believe me sir,I was never wrong for that submission I made.

I suspect USA.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by 19naia(m): 5:22am On Dec 01, 2014
CIA?? MI6? Thats the kind of thng they do to create a problem that they later come in to help with, as long as it brings them closer to profiting from resources such as Oil... Maybe he was arab? A terror sponsor from Afghanistan or middle east islamic states..?

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by delishpot: 5:24am On Dec 01, 2014
People, dont forget any yellow person is a white man to many Nigerians o. Even if they saw Osama, they will say its a white man, if ISIS should send an agent from pakistan as long as he has yellow skin, they will call him a white man. Also, dont think ISIS, Al quaida, Boko haram et all dont have foreign sympathizers who are western born and breed moslems who are full blooded whites but became moslems and joined in the perceived jihad.That boy that beheaded the reporter and posted it, he will be considered white . So lets see the origin of this white man before I kniw what to say.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Blaqsmith(m): 5:24am On Dec 01, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I 'm shocked with the level of stupidity exhibited in this tread....white many ass.
Why will America sponsored bokoharam?...ho to have access to our 2.1million barrel of oil?
to gain access to our $23 billion government budget?

conspiracy thereom is what gullible people dwell on, but the reality is Nigeria is a poor country with poor social structures which is killing everyone
You wondering why America would sponsor BH? Dig deep and go into America history.
Caveat: I'm not stupid.I only gave my own opinion which I'm entitled to just like you have right to yours.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by porka: 5:27am On Dec 01, 2014
MizMyColi:
I don't believe this story.
Try harder please smiley

Mental enslavement?

You didn't say why you don't believe the story.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Head, Tail or Centre, Nigeria is jinxed!

Nigeria is a product of slave trade!
The brutish British created a slave camp to foster their business and the slaves are busy killing themselves.

Conspiracy theorists should please spare me these stories.

I am waiting for America to come and sponsor me so I can start throwing bombs in the South East thn I can accept the theories.
If CIA of MOSSAD are the ones sponsoring these bombings, then I must respect their ingenuities. If an outsider can convince to rob my fathers house, the blame is not to the outsider but to me.

My people have a saying, "it is the house rat that informed the bush rat that there was fish in basket". If there are no willing Nigerians, CIA, MOSSAD, M16 and KGB all combined cannot, I repeat cannot just come in destroy Nigeria.

Ho I wish we can just negotiate to split in peace!
Enough of this circle of blood.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by porka: 5:42am On Dec 01, 2014
Blaqsmith:

You wondering why America would sponsor BH? Dig deep and go into America history.
Caveat: I'm not stupid.I only gave my own opinion which I'm entitled to just like you have right to yours.

Don't waste your time responding to such silly comments.

They also have their agents registered on blogs for mind control purposes.

When you see comments like "why would America sponsor a destabilization of any country", followed by incoherent blabbing, just move on.

They are here too, on Nairaland. It's part of their hegemonic strategies.

Let them know this is not 1914.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 01, 2014
Blaqsmith:

Hmm.maybe you're right.but believe me sir,I was never wrong for that submission I made.

I suspect USA.

Absolutely..... that is the only place in the world white people come from angry angry angry
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Blaqsmith:

I suspect USA.

The earlier you discarded that suspicion d better...USA got better things to do...you see say dem don dey use style comot hand for una matter with thier recent behaviours

And up here they despise anything western like shit...they prefer indans, arabbs, lebanese even chinese but anything western receives a scorn here...so it will be difficult

for a westerner to tell an hausa man to do such a thing
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by agamenon(m): 6:00am On Dec 01, 2014
So,Arabians are also BH.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 01, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I 'm shocked with the level of stupidity exhibited in this tread....white many ass.
Why will America sponsored bokoharam?...ho to have access to our 2.1million barrel of oil?
to gain access to our $23 billion government budget?

conspiracy thereom is what gullible people dwell on, but the reality is Nigeria is a poor country with poor social structures which is killing everyone

bros i take God beg u, dont argue or try to educate incompetent ridden cows on nl. they believe that the white man is from CIA, very funny. so in their carton head, the believe that a cia operative will walk to his target and make himself seen by all at the same time ''looking uncomfortable''. of all their operatives, the will use a white man that will stand out..... wake up dummies, this is not the sss that wears a suit and sunshades at night even when they are guarding their boss at a pool party, making it very obvious that they are security agents. fucckers like that only work for Merilyn ogar.
truth of the matter is this, when we as nigerians, stop blaming others for our woes and embrace professionalism and competence, many more people will die preventable deaths
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Morphine induced hallucinations.
Re: Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 01, 2014
Y are we in a hurry to dismiss dis report abi na so investigators full nairaland?? y would u assume someone would want to tell lies after a near death experience?? some peepz hea already thinking PDP has paid d dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari / Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service / Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.