Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators (18647 Views)

Breaking: Lagos State House Of Assembly Approve Jonathan's Impeachment / S.E.D.A. Flays Jonathan Over Second Niger Bridge, Says It Is Mere Lip Service! / Jonathan’s Fight Against Corruption Is Mere Talk, Says United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by jamace(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Crap!
I keep hearing this nonsense all the time. If the Militants blow up the pipelines how then do they hope to sustain a war against the might of the Federal Government for 30days? They will be completely wiped out. Do not believe the hype. The Federal Govt can still at least buy arms on credit with a promise to pay for it in the future, the Militants are not at liberty to do so. There are so many other variables, but the bottom line is blowing up pipelines will affect the militants more than the Govt.
Are you sure there will still be a federal govt when the unbecoming becomes the become? Ok o.
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by Ahmeduana(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
rumour or no rumour, pranks or no pranks.
GEJ till 2015 Kowei!
undecided
YOUR COMMENT SOUND AS IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY. RUMOUR OR NO RUMOUR, PRANKS OR NO PRANKS AND PERFORM OR HE NO PERFORM GEJ TILL WHEN apc GET KOKOLUBA DA HANKALI!
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by MizMyColi(f): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2014
RedBenson:

Unfortunately i didnt see any of your pics on that diary. All i saw were guys pictures. Btw, who is that dude making you to flood the entire thread with his photos?

www.nairaland.com/1874427/adannaya/3#28485823
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2014
Let the saTAN on his thrown is very good tactics...thak u all. good job happy new month
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2014
I am of the opinion that the National Assembly cannot and will not impeach Jonathan even if they try, any move in that direction will set in motion the panacea for the total collapse of Nigeria as a nation. What is happening like some Nairalanders with foresight pointed out here is the APC are capitalizing on it because of the coming election to make GEJ look as if he is incompetent to rule, thus dissuading people from voting for him, on the other hand, there are senators from PDP who are just using it as a bargaining tool with the Presidency.

The fact is GEJ will not only win the 2015 election, but will do so in style.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by tben80(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2014
GEJ till Naija split cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by kambah(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2014
God punish Nigeria media coz they are selfish, greedy nd unprofessional except owner of NAIRALAND.
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by christopher123(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
to me if i am to say those rep members that scaled the fence should be impeached

that is criminal

but look at how APC and tbeir mis guided followers are making a fool of themselves

no wonder they are called cowards

always making nose

they should man up

walk the talk

bunch of monkeys

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by Mezie01(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ilekokonit:
These people just dey use us play draft.

They don play we Nigerns tire..Mo just dey look dem
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by Chigold101(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Princess2be:
I never trusted all these APC media houses.
They work to please their pay Masters.
obiagelle, berem and cramjones should say more on this issue though Am expecting a counter thread soon....

APC... and their media lies.
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by davidonoja: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:
If he can't be impeach atleat he can be voted out.
Enjoy while it last Uncle ebele Jonathan
2015 is knocking- can you hear dat
HAPPY NEW WEEK MR PRESIDENT

Tthat was the only way there could stip him from wining Again o ,sorry to apc

Jonathan till 2019
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by davidonoja: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
The House should serve him the impeachment notice. The Senate should "Go and Die"

You make me laugh can the house do any thing with out the senate go ahead

How old are you
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
davidonoja:

You make me laugh can the house do any thing with out the senate go ahead

How old are you
I know the impeachment won't scale through, but it will send a message. Btw, I'm as old as your imagination
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by millionaireman: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chigold101:
berem should say more on this issue

APC... and their media lies.
Hmm, it seems berem has since seen the light, seen the APC fraud. APC thrives mainly because of insurgents' acts.
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by davidonoja: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
I know the impeachment won't scale through, but it will send a message. Btw, I'm as old as your imagination

Showing yourself again?
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by koikoi2(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Everybody is now afraid to impeach d president. It's now a rumor. I sorry for una. Nxt time don't bite what u can't chew. Yeye house of Rep members and senators. No wonder OBJ called all of u thievess.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by holatin(m): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
davidonoja:

Tthat was the only way there could stip him from wining Again o ,sorry to apc

Jonathan till 2019
in your bedroom abi ?
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by davidonoja: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:

in your bedroom abi ?

No sir in dis country
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by holatin(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
davidonoja:

No sir in dis country
maybe you live in france
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by sirnoah(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ilekokonit:
These people just dey use us play draft.
My broda! Draft is too xpensiv, dey just the use us play koso.
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
ratiken:

You are so wrong. Bunkering will continue unabated. They will easily access arms from the black market. All odds are in their favour.

When they were acting as a rag tag army, the actually got Nigeria to its knees much more now they are more organised and have had sufficient time to amass arms. There is no way you will comfortably arm twist the creeks to continue looting a product at their backyard. ..... Not in today's Nigeria.
Nonsense. I have worked severally in that area. All what you state are fantasies and not the reality on the ground. Blow up the pipelines and see who has more negotiating power: The Federal Govt or a bunch of criminals posing as freedom fighters.
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
jamace:
Are you sure there will still be a federal govt when the unbecoming becomes the become? Ok o.
There will be one, albeit a weak one. If the Government comes in through the ballot, the Militants will be viciously destroyed without anyone batting an eyelid.

But, if the Govt comes in through a breakdown in law and order, then it's a civil war you got on your hands--- this is the route we think those deceiving President Jonathan are intent on taking. So sad that he can't see that he's being used as the bait, the sacrificial lamb for them to achieve their objective.

The militants and terrorists are only allowed to thrive because their carnage and destruction benefits the Govt of the day. If the Govt wants the whole lawlessness to come to a halt, they have the means of achieving such.
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by valinda(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
omenka:
Rumour by the media when names have been mentioned

I don't think ANY Nigerian president can be impeached due to the fact that the constitution itself has made that impossible given the procedure required. But that aside, this dudes should spare us the hogwash about the media being behind the "rumour".
get ur facts right before talking sh#t.... Jonathan can n will be impeached
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by teadrake(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
ceo4eva:

Lol
The few aggrieved ones are only looking for automatic tickets...
Everybody dey fight for him own pocket
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by teadrake(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Adyrin:

U̶̲̥̅̊ need help
I suggest you help him then
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by Tonylyte(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
MizMyColi:
Speaking from a non-partisan point of view, I really don't see GEJ leaving Aso rock until 2019 is over.

I'm indifferent though.
Big up to u my baby.
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by Oteke(m): 1:30am On Dec 02, 2014
Do the right thing at d right time our Politician.
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by Soso990240(m): 5:48am On Dec 02, 2014
Babaji111:
The "Some Senators" are just GEJs loyalist, but that cannot hinder the interest of the majority. This is democracy, I saw on TV life Lawmakers signing impeachment against GEJ. I need no any clarification than what I SAW. Nigerians are tired of misrule.
Even Apc senator Gej loyalist? U didn't read d whole news.
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by Soso990240(m): 5:56am On Dec 02, 2014
paulworld:
Na so na so, that was in the voice of an op on naija fm have forgotten his name sha
Osam and OTB.
Re: Jonathan's impeachment is mere rumour and figment of imagination - Senators by Soso990240(m): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2014
tinacrl01:

something they worry u, ow can u vote for dis devil way the world hate. the person dat said stalling is not corruption the person dat called him self our president dat can stop BH. let him rule u 4 another 4yrs and see wat wll happen to ur family. wat as he don as the president to stop all this killing? and u want him to rule 4 another 4yrs God 4bid. if he try it dat is where is going to die. I AM NT IN ANY PARTY i HAVE NOT VOTE B4 IN MY LIFE BUT ALL I NEED IS CHANGE AND THIS MAN CAN GiVE US SO LITE HIM GO. shike
U want make ur fellow Hausa come Rule us abi? Born to rule mentality.If u guys didn't promise to make d country ungovernable for Gej,we would have been enjoying more better leadership in him.Let d North leave d young man alone to do his work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf / Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers / A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.