Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths (2541 Views)

Securing A 2nd Term In Office Is No Longer A Birth Right – Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths / Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
My generation will see the end of the slave camp the generation of OBJ shed innocent blood to keep.

Nonsense.
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by smada13(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
gratieao:
We have to commend Boko Haram for doing the job for us after all all of us will not carry arms at the same time.
We have to renew our blood sacrifice at least every 40-50 years to keep this country as one.

can you imagine this silly talk?! you in your right mind at all....?!

Nigeria is doomed with people like you walking free in the country.
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by smada13(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
noblezone:
My generation will see the end of the slave camp the generation of OBJ shed innocent blood to keep.

Nonsense.

dream on man! your father has already cursed whoever attempts to scatter this country..... seems you don't know history....
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
smada13:

youths of nowadays rarely use their brains to think properly.....
Who do you think is faulty,is it not the failure of our leaders so far,refused to put right amenities in places,instead they encourage crime and corruption.I am not here to blame anybody because I always use my brain at all time.
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 02, 2014
smada13:

https://www.nairaland.com/2023176/nigeria-not-really-african-nation

dream on man! your father has already cursed whoever attempts to scatter this country..... seems you don't know history....

Nigeria is not an really "African" nation, it is an extension of the brutish British (slave masters) nation.
Yes, I call them slave masters because that s what there are!

Nothing is original here!
Our political system is not original. That it is working for the slave masters does not mean it will work for us.
If we want to build great African nations with Nigeria as an example, then we must sit down and negotiate. It was the slave masters that negotiated Nigeria. She was negotiated in London and not in African soil by Africans.
Our constitution is neither here nor there. We are just beating about the bush.

Until we negotiate Nigeria properly and have the peoples constitution, we are just wasting our time! Those who are scared of negotiating a split are just myopic.
This drag for supremacy will continue and the circle of blood will never end.

It has flown in the south East, it later went to the south South and now it is happening in the north.
Shall we wait more, perhaps when it reaches south west, then we can wake up?

Perhaps, you will say it will never happen in the south west?
Well, the Igbos never knew that suddenly, Nigerians would be against them. killing them at will.
The South South people never knew that suddenly, soldiers would invade their lands, wiping out communities?
Do you think the north prepared for what is happening today?

Is it not enough?

It is not only in Nigeria. All over Africa we have conflicts and armed struggles. People in the same so called Nations, killing one another for supremacies. My heart is bleeding for Africa! We sell our natural resources, used it to buy arms and then kill ourselves.

On this so many a kid and greedy "leaders" misunderstand us and call us names! Yet, our passion is so deep rooted in seeing darkness role away.

When will Africa get it right?

When shall we stop consumption and start production?
When shall we stop importing and start exporting?
When shall we stop buying arms from our "masters" and rather manufacture and sell arms to them to kill themselves too?
Don't misunderstand me, I am not wishing them evil!
I am rather angry at our stupidity as a people!

Where are the real patriots? Where are the real progressives? Where are the real Africans?
Our best brains are running away from our lands! Running to greener pastures. Yet, America was built by Americans. Britain was built by the British. Chinese are building China!

Am I blaming the slave masters?

No, I commend them for being smart and I rather blame Africans for being so silly.
Why must we import food, when we have good soils? were we not growing our food before now?

We got the brains, we got the resources but lack the will!
Rise up or Africans, rise up!
this is a clarion call.
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by smada13(m): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2014
noblezone:

Nigeria is not an really "African" nation, it is an extension of the brutish British (slave masters) nation.
Yes, I call them slave masters because that s what there are!

Nothing is original here!
Our political system is not original. That it is working for the slave masters does not mean it will work for us.
If we want to build great African nations with Nigeria as an example, then we must sit down and negotiate. It was the slave masters that negotiated Nigeria. She was negotiated in London and not in African soil by Africans.
Our constitution is neither here nor there. We are just beating about the bush.

Until we negotiate Nigeria properly and have the peoples constitution, we are just wasting our time! Those who are scared of negotiating a split are just myopic.
This drag for supremacy will continue and the circle of blood will never end.

It has flown in the south East, it later went to the south South and now it is happening in the north.
Shall we wait more, perhaps when it reaches south west, then we can wake up?

Perhaps, you will say it will never happen in the south west?
Well, the Igbos never knew that suddenly, Nigerians would be against them. killing them at will.
The South South people never knew that suddenly, soldiers would invade their lands, wiping out communities?
Do you think the north prepared for what is happening today?

Is it not enough?

It is not only in Nigeria. All over Africa we have conflicts and armed struggles. People in the same so called Nations, killing one another for supremacies. My heart is bleeding for Africa! We sell our natural resources, used it to buy arms and then kill ourselves.

On this so many a kid and greedy "leaders" misunderstand us and call us names! Yet, our passion is so deep rooted in seeing darkness role away.

When will Africa get it right?

When shall we stop consumption and start production?
When shall we stop importing and start exporting?
When shall we stop buying arms from our "masters" and rather manufacture and sell arms to them to kill themselves too?
Don't misunderstand me, I am not wishing them evil!
I am rather angry at our stupidity as a people!

Where are the real patriots? Where are the real progressives? Where are the real Africans?
Our best brains are running away from our lands! Running to greener pastures. Yet, America was built by Americans. Britain was built by the British. Chinese are building China!

Am I blaming the slave masters?

No, I commend them for being smart and I rather blame Africans for being so silly.
Why must we import food, when we have good soils? were we not growing our food before now?

We got the brains, we got the resources but lack the will!
Rise up or Africans, rise up!
this is a clarion call.

Mr. Writer, your piece is neither nor there

you started with Nigeria will break, now its Africa.

maybe u need to talk your brothers who say they are Jews..they are the fake Africans...until we agree that we are one Nigeria, we won't move forward
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by smada13(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2014
Mrcdorv:
Who do you think is faulty,is it not the failure of our leaders so far,refused to put right amenities in places,instead they encourage crime and corruption.I am not here to blame anybody because I always use my brain at all time.

so because our leaders failed, we should just sit and watch while the country fall like pack of cards?

are we not suppose to put efforts and young minds into making the country better??
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by Orunto: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2014
CORRECT CALL WITH DEMOCRATIC PRECISION. AWO MADE THESAME CALL BEFORE HE LEFT US.
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
smada13:

Mr. Writer, your piece is neither nor there

you started with Nigeria will break, now its Africa.

maybe u need to talk your brothers who say they are Jews..they are the fake Africans...until we agree that we are one Nigeria, we won't move forward

You could not comprehend it?
Sincere apologies bro.
Perhaps, you may need to read it several times over.
Cheers.
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
smada13:

so because our leaders failed, we should just sit and watch while the country fall like pack of cards?

are we not suppose to put efforts and young minds into making the country better??
OK
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by olalekan1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Baba, what have we the youth benefit from your so called fights? The entity your generation and the one before fought for is sick and weak due to your negligence and selfishness. If the youth decide to rescue this nation from your fellow cowards, will you be ready to face the consequence?

If what you are saying come from your heart, then tell us what you use your embezzled wealth for if not for wealth multiplication and public harrasment. Remind me of any charity organisation you are selflessly sponsoring.

Baba, by the time the youth finally decide, your JUJU will not save you.
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by ogbronx(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
smada13:

you are wrong if you look at it from that angle.....it is just coincidental that he said this at a time when the present government is not measuring up to standard.....

and if you look at it from the other end, his use of GEJ as VP to Yar'adua was to make sure that the minority group is duly recognized and represented in government but instead for GEJ to use that opportunity to write is name and and region in the sand of time, he blew the chance, misused the opportunity and turned the country 20yrs backward..

now if u were OBJ, will you sit and watch?
You are intelligent bro. The ability to discern is a gift lacking in many bigots. I enjoyed reading your comment.
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by smada13(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
ogbronx:
You are intelligent bro. The ability to discern is a gift lacking in many bigots. I enjoyed reading your comment.

thanks bro, I'm loyal
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by smada13(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
ogbronx:
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by smada13(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
olalekan1:
Baba, what have we the youth benefit from your so called fights? The entity your generation and the one before fought for is sick and weak due to your negligence and selfishness. If the youth decide to rescue this nation from your fellow cowards, will you be ready to face the consequence?

If what you are saying come from your heart, then tell us what you use your embezzled wealth for if not for wealth multiplication and public harrasment. Remind me of any charity organisation you are selflessly sponsoring.

Baba, by the time the youth finally decide, your JUJU will not save you.

fine, you have talked well right?

now does what you said solve the whole carnage? how does that place Nigeria in the proper place.

OBJ has done his own, good or bad, we have to leave him and move on....at least his time is not as worse as this...
Re: Fight For Nigeria’s Survival, Obasanjo Tells Youths by smada13(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
noblezone:

You could not comprehend it?
Sincere apologies bro.
Perhaps, you may need to read it several times over.
Cheers.

read that gibberish all what? maybe you are the one to read what you wrote again

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Pastors Are Saying About Buhari / Pls, List Of Plateau State House Of Assembly.. / Fayose Tells Buhari: “I Can’t Be Intimidated By Anyone”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.