Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Is Jumia Nigeria's Black Friday A Comercial Scam? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Jumia Nigeria's Black Friday A Comercial Scam? (592 Views)

Fast Track & Place Your Order With Me On JUMIA-NIGERIA / Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams / Buy on JUMIA NIGERIA & Enjoy #500 Discount On Orders Above #4,999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jumia Nigeria's Black Friday A Comercial Scam? by Lalinx: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2014
Last week friday, october 28 2014 was a long awaited day for Jumia Nigeria's customers but it turned out to be a disappointment for the majority of the customers. In spite of good internet access at my location, Jumia site was messing. The whole process start to look like it was only a marketing stunt by Jumia Nigeria to test their popularity or what ever. At some point they apologized for traffic traffic jam which they have anticipated. At another point it looks like Jumia insiders have connived with some people to hijack the site and make purchse through the back door because the site eventually came up only for you to see most of subsidized items out of stock. The question who bought them and when as the site was not stable at all for any one to have successfully made their purchase?
Re: Is Jumia Nigeria's Black Friday A Comercial Scam? by bigtt76(f): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2014
People bought BUT no delivery was, has been or will be made at the end of it all ....we all know their type grin

Lalinx:
Last week friday, october 28 2014 was a long awaited day for Jumia Nigeria's customers but it turned out to be a disappointment for the majority of the customers. In spite of good internet access at my location, Jumia site was messing. The whole process start to look like it was only a marketing stunt by Jumia Nigeria to test their popularity or what ever. At some point they apologized for traffic traffic jam which they have anticipated. At another point it looks like Jumia insiders have connived with some people to hijack the site and make purchse through the back door because the site eventually came up only for you to see most of subsidized items out of stock. The question who bought them and when as the site was not stable at all for any one to have successfully made their purchase?
Re: Is Jumia Nigeria's Black Friday A Comercial Scam? by TDonald: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2014
Jumia is a fraud. I bought the double Awoof
voucher to use on the mega deals and I couldn't.
I resorted to the electronic deals and when it was
time to pay they said the voucher code isn't
valid. I sent mails to the customer care with no
reply.

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia Nigeria's Black Friday A Comercial Scam? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2014
I always followed the Tecno Phantom Pad mini which cost almost 28k, waiting for black friday so i can get it at a lower price. Surprisingly, Jumia suddenly increased the price that day to 32k, black friday price.
Re: Is Jumia Nigeria's Black Friday A Comercial Scam? by nnasino(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Same with me, the rechargeable fan i've been monitoring at 7 thousand something suddenly became 9300 while the discounted price was still the 7 thousand something.

(1) (Reply)

New Hp Or Dell Cpu Needed Tomorrow / Cool Tecno M7 @ 18k / What Every Senior Company Executive Ought To Know About CCTV Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.