Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! (2340 Views)

Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by vedaxcool(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Bookmarked!
Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Clerverly:
They are all jonathan's supporters!

And Somebody will preach jonathan to me? I will rather commit suicide than vote jonathan even at gun point!

Yeye people!

Most you bring in GEJ? Op sorry if those comments make you sick and don't forget you're in Nairaland.
Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by candidbabe(f): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
I just dnt get pples reasoning
See der re pple that hates the APC like mad, dat doesn't mean they re PDP supporters or jonathanian ok undecided
yes I ma self condemns the boombing
But this is the second thread dis op has created since this mosque boombing
How many threads did he create wen the boko bois were busy killing and bombing christians and churches
hypocrisy has eaten deep in us
This shows how wicked and diabolical pple can be

WELL SAID
my bible made me to understand that no sinner will go un punished, their sword has turned against them.
They never see anything, this is just the beginning.

by the time twenty to fifty mosques would be bombed they will know how far.

GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Idrismusty97(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
candidbabe:

WELL SAID
my bible made me to understand that no sinner will go un punished, their sword has turned against them.
They never see anything, this is just the beginning.

by the time twenty to fifty mosques would be bombed they will know how far.
Then it is safe to conclude that the millions who die during the Biafra war deserved it cause they might have done something bad in the past? That is actually how ridiculous this karma theory is, It literary means "You deserved every evil thing that happens to you". When this haramite turn against Christians again what would you say? You would rather play the victim and condemn Muslims. When they now turn to the Muslims you celebrate. Isn't that hypocrisy? With this scenario i.e Switching their attacks from Muslims to Christians frequently you still haven't realised they have no aim but to kill everyone?

Karma isn't real, It is a theory for religious victims to console themselves. It is all in your minds. Where is the punishment for the slaves traders that kill millions of our citizens? Way more than any war! Today their countries are the most developed and millions of that same Africans(Their victims) quell up in their embassies for visa. We would even do anything to be a second class citizen in our so called oppressor countries. They have long abandoned slavery for more than a century now but Africa remained one of the most impoverished continent in the world. Are you still waiting for something bad to happen to them so that you would say your god is fighting back? or would you work on building the continent?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afenifere's Endorsement Of Jonathan Is Meaningless - APC / Is Aisha Buhari A Rape Victim? / Results From University Of Ilorin Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.