Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! (2339 Views)

Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. (2) (3) (4)

DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by gronzywares: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1900389_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1904243_15079817778466022874042849842413006018215n_jpeg7434a9b9b9c7cdabb2e4026339940ef2

This thread was opened in response to the oft repeated sickening question why don't mosque go boom whenever BH animals set explosives, the thread ask the question whether the people who ask such sick questions where happy and guess what? Some came out and expressed their joy at the deaths of 200 worshipers at the Central Mosque Kano:

DickDastardly:
Yes my brother Op, i'm so happy it happened like you stupidly asked. Now i'm convinced that we are truely one Nigeria! cheesy grin cool

Do you af onoda kestion? tongue

ignis:

Please help me ask the jobless op....

Well answered

Walexey:
U asked question, I have an answer! YES I am more than happy! wen a bomb blasted here in bauchi in 2012 dis Muslims u seek to vindicate were celebrating as if they won a lottery, How den do u expect my sympathy? OSHI

gratiaeo:

Mumu..... Those who lost their life during Biafra war does not deserve your prayers abi?
Likewise I want the bombing in the north to be a daily occurrences so that foools like u will at least feel the pain.

https://www.nairaland.com/2022014/disturbing-images-recent-kano-mosque/4#28470374
The Thread turned this man from being a wisher of death on muslims to a more conciliatory individual;

VICTORCIZA:
every life is precious! No to bombing and killing!
No wasting of life and property OF Nigerians
No to bokoharam!
Rip to the dead, may Allah who you served were while on earth grant you a peaceful rest. Amin

There are other threads which have been designed to gloat of the unfortunate incidents The Regrets Of The Muslim North

I will stop here, when anybody descends to this level then there remains very few differences between such a human and a wild animal!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by 2cato: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2014
I am a xtian and i believe most of the muslims be killed and maimed are innocent people who go about their personal business. Killing of any sort should be highly condem in any form.
@op if you see the way some muslim hate xtian and most times jubilate secretly whenever a church is bombe you will weep for human being.
So while some misguided xtian jubilate at the bombing of mosque some other misguided muslim also jubilate at the bombing of churches hoping nigeria will be converted to an islamic nation quickly.

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Simply pathetic to say the least.......the death of any human being diminishes the human race in general.

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2014
We know those that celebrate to bokoharam, most of them are in the original post and wilywily leads the pack.

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by chimerase2: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2014
The comments re not just good but hey op re u sick? undecided
Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Clerverly: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2014
They are all jonathan's supporters!

And Somebody will preach jonathan to me? I will rather commit suicide than vote jonathan even at gun point!

Yeye people!

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by gronzywares: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2014
Clerverly:
They are jonathan's supporters!

That is the most disturbing fact, it seems Jonathan's supporters are at home with such sickening comments! It is a pity indeed!

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Gbawe2: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2014
All deaths of innocent people are condemnable regardless of the ethnic group of origin or religious persuasions of victims. Yet many Nigerians have completely lost their humanity and morality because of the hate stirred up in their heart by politically divisive leaders who will never do the right things, to bring solutions to problems ailing all Nigerians, but prefer crudely setting Nigerians against each other so that their own hideous misrule ,sheer incompetence and looting of our commonwealth is ignored and never put in perspective. Sad situation.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2014
Sick Jonathan supporters!!!! Enemies of the State. May what they wish others visit them

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by zlatansomto(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2014
As for mee personally oh, ah don't give a damn if everybody in the north dies.. That's my own opinion • Don't judge mee!!!

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Idrismusty97(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2014
This is Nairaland, Don't take their comments serious. Luckily Nairaland doesn't represent majority of Nigerians in real life. If you take everything serious here you may just end up as a tribal bigot and waiting for their own turn so you too can celebrate. But then your humanity would be lost, I can't imagine myself celebrating if something bad happens to them. We can only fight this boko haram menace together... Ignore their comments.

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2014
They are all sa......TAN........ists. Blood sucking demons of PDP.

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Gbawe2: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2014
gronzywares:

That is the most disturbing fact, it seems Jonathan's supporters are at home with such sickening comments! It is a pity indeed!

Clerverly:
And Somebody will preach jonathan to me? I will rather commit suicide than vote jonathan even at gun point!
Yeye people!

I have said it here many times that hardcore supporters of Jonathan, given how the man has failed horribly to the extent that most moderate and progress-loving Nigerians have abandoned him, are extremists not much better than others they condemn. Many of them are anarchaic in outlook and have no issues with Nigeria burning to the ground, with many dying, to satisfy their lust for vengeance and a need to see misfortune befall others they hate. Well Nigeria is bigger than Jonathan and the divisions he has caused everywhere. The nation will be united and peaceful again under a new, purposeful, driven and pro-people leadership Nigerians will vote into power in 2015.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by gronzywares: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2014
2cato:
I am a xtian and i believe most of the muslims be killed and maimed are innocent people who go about their personal business. Killing of any sort should be highly condem in any form.
@op if you see the way some muslim hate xtian and most times jubilate secretly whenever a church is bombe you will weep for human being.
So while some misguided xtian jubilate at the bombing of mosque some other misguided muslim also jubilate at the bombing of churches hoping nigeria will be converted to an islamic nation quickly.

So we Christians should copy those Muslims whom only you caught jubilating secretly?

Please this thread is not a muslim/christian comparison rather we are addressing some sick people who should think better and know better!

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by chimerase2: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2014
I just dnt get pples reasoning
See der re pple that hates the APC like mad, dat doesn't mean they re PDP supporters or jonathanian ok undecided
yes I ma self condemns the boombing
But this is the second thread dis op has created since this mosque boombing
How many threads did he create wen the boko bois were busy killing and bombing christians and churches
hypocrisy has eaten deep in us
This shows how wicked and diabolical pple can be

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by gratieao: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmm! Do unto others what you want them to do to you, Stop being hypocrite
Both of you have no morale justification to condemn others
Gbawe2:
All deaths of innocent people are condemnable regardless of the ethnic group of origin or religious persuasions of victims. Yet many Nigerians have completely lost their humanity and morality because of the hate stirred up in their heart by politically divisive leaders who will never do the right things, to bring solutions to problems ailing all Nigerians, but prefer crudely setting Nigerians against each other so that their own hideous misrule ,sheer incompetence and looting of our commonwealth is ignored and never put in perspective. Sad situation.
barcanista:
Sick Jonathan supporters!!!! Enemies of the State. May what they wish others visit them
Those who have been celebrating biafrans death are now preaching to us. Smh!

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by zlatansomto(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2014
JackBaueress1:
They are all sa......TAN........ists. Blood sucking demons of PDP.
Berem, my good friend,. Aw are yuh todae?? smiley
Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by plumule(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2014
Clerverly:

Yeye people!
it is ur type that will vote more then three times wen offered #500.
Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by shaggy007(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2014
Yes I jubiliated.

Nigeria now has less terrorists.

I'm so happy.

Kill all Muslims.

Bloody infidels! angry

@OP, where were you when Muslims were rejoicing over the destruction of churches and killing of non-Muslims?

Hypocrites.

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2014
come this boy stop tagging me in your senseless post, i won't warn you again

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Gbawe2: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2014
gratieao:
Hmmm! Do unto others what you want them to do to you, Stop being hypocrite
Both of you have no morale justification to condemn others

Those who have been celebrating biafrans death are now preaching to us. Smh!

This is how you children of hate destroy the reputation of others with your paranoia and brazen lies. Show I celebrate Biafrans death even once or accept that you are a shameless liar from a lineage of liars.

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Collynzo9: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2014
Before people call it a Biafran thing, Wale has his reason for celeberating them based on his personal experience.
Walexey:
U asked question, I have an answer! YES I am more than happy! wen a bomb blasted here in bauchi in 2012 dis Muslims u seek to vindicate were celebrating as if they won a lottery, How den do u expect my sympathy? OSHI

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Energito: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Clerverly:

Yeye people!
hahaha mumu man keep calling jonathan.ezi

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Energito: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
tell that to your pay master GMB.
Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Energito: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
tell that to your pay master GMB.Gej till 2019
Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by tobyte237: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2014
OSI fa

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Energito: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Idrismusty97:
This is Nairaland, Don't take their comments serious. Luckily Nairaland doesn't represent majority of Nigerians in real live. If you take everything serious here you may just end up as a tribal bigot and waiting for their own turn so you too can celebrate. But then your humanity would be lost, I can't imagine myself celebrating if something bad happens to them. We can only fight this boko haram menace together... Ignore their comments.
this is the 1st time you make sense to me.keep it up

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Energito: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2014
gronzywares:

So we Christians should copy those Muslims whom only you caught jubilating secretly?

Please this thread is not a muslim/christian comparison rather we are addressing some sick people who should think better and know better!
don't compare Christian and muslim.
Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2014
North is cursed I pity any southerrner still there
Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by bjdon: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
It should not matter weather you a Christian, Muslim, free thinker, traditionalist, any right thinking person would condem the Kano Mosque attack. it is inhumane and wicked. To kill innocent people who simply went to worship their God. What kind of people are we becoming when this can even be a subject of debate? it is wanton barbaric murder, as a Roman Catholic I align myself completely with the words of Pope Francis when he condemned the attack.
Please Nigerians let's start to work together and think of ourselves as brothers and sisters not Igbos and Yourubas, Hausa and Ijaw. Our rulers simply use these divisions to continue to divide us, so they can milk our resources for themselves. If we don't rise above this and start to think and act as one people we will forever remain doomed.

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by funkybully(f): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
In as much as I don't fancy the tooth for tooth that warranted such, many Yoruba have taunted biafran children starved to death. By posting their pix here.

Just check below post from a staunch Muslim taunting christians when boko sword was on Christians.

Re: DISGUSTING! Some Nairalanders Jubilate Over Kano Mosque Bombing! by Idrismusty97(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
funkybully:
In as much as I don't fancy the tooth for tooth that warranted such, many Yoruba have taunted biafran children starved to death. By posting their pix here.

Just check below post from a staunch Muslim taunting christians when boko sword was on Christians.

That BinghiNya have been doing that since he registered. When the Christians insults his religion he retaliate. like this post for example https://www.nairaland.com/1458311/students-killed-boko-haram-attacks-college/10#18462957
Who would you condemn? Him? the Christian? or both? I think both of them are wrong. This is another of his post back in 2013 where he state why he always insult Christians on Nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/1371473/beverly-osu-slept-men-take/2#17021163 This is exactly what "the tooth for tooth" have caused. Everyone is picking their religion over the others and seeing nothing wrong if the comments is made by their fellows. Just like what you are insinuating now.

Nigeria: FCT Minister Deserves Commendation, Not Vilification / Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? / Dilapidated State Of Port Harcourt Road Aba, Abia State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57