Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) (42639 Views)

Toolz Shows Off Her Curvy Post Workout Body / Photo: Toolz Shows Off Her Flexibility In New Photo... / Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by peezu(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
pretydiva:
Chai. Wat is dis nau undecided dis her shape nor mk sense 2 me
mumu, ur own be like take away pack.abroko,ashawo,hisssssss
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by peezu(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
viczing:

Y d insult? Don't she have her opinion? Is toolz ya sis? Why the shedding? You seeking who to fight with I guess and hope she ignores you
first class graduate of mumu, wen u won't appreciate baba work.(Ugly bunch of ass)
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Mbediogu(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kolade9:
E dey one kyn undecided

Fake and synthetic. Hair and eyelash are pvc, eye shadow and lipstick are paint, bra and buttocks are rubber and mattress foam, nails are ivory. The blue eyes is contact lense - glass. I can go on and on. When you strip her of all those, what remains will be no different from dressed chicken!
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by aemmy: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Viogu:
the only 2 things that makes you look like a woman are the plastic old weave on your head and that lipstick that doesnt compliment your skin tone. The flat butt you are desperately trying to stick out isn't helping

choi! u're wicked o
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Bamz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Hehehe. Basically

Aww you're the kinda chick that makes a man fall in love. wink
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by viczing(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
peezu:
first class graduate of mumu, wen u won't appreciate baba work.(Ugly bunch of ass)

I don't understand what you mean?
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Viogu:
the only 2 things that makes you look like a woman are the plastic old weave on your head and that lipstick that doesnt compliment your skin tone. The flat butt you are desperately trying to stick out isn't helping

Bad nigga grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Warfibabe(f): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Why is she always hiding her christian mother arms in every of her pixs
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by ellechrystal(f): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
peezu:

Y would u call her ashawo Na because u Don wear white c kaftan go snap 4 person room?see ur face like .... U go snap 4 Patrick room. That room looks to familiar. ...yeye
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by ellechrystal(f): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mbediogu:

Fake and synthetic. Hair and eyelash are pvc, eye shadow and lipstick are paint, bra and buttocks are rubber and mattress foam, nails are ivory. The blue eyes is contact lense - glass. I can go on and on. When you strip her of all those, what remains will be no different from dressed chicken!
Na wa o.. must u go that far? I tie 4 una o
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by LAX89(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
safarigirl:
dude, this is highly unnecessary.

I suppose you're the type who likes heavy duty. Have you seen Mikel Obi's girlfriend? Mark Zuckerbeg's wife? Wayne Rooney's wife? Do you know one thing they all have in common? Yes, FLAT Asss. Nobody of importance has a relationship with fat women like Toolz...no, such women are found in ghettos with 8 kids and e go better husbands

Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Omotala etc. safarigirl, its either you truly live in the safari or you've moved in the cave!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by crisycent: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
I didn't create a fly so I won't criticize, Buh this shape sha.....who dey deceive this girl say dis na shape? you no dey see Beyonce?
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
is she not d OAP on beat fm? if she's d one, then forget it, she no set 10k, she's so fugly that i can never advice my village old uncle to take her in, even as d 4th wife!

i met her once on beat fm, when i went for a music comp interview! na only yansh she get....... nothing more! she no follow @ all......

she just dey speak yanki like say she no dey shyte! na wash.........

toolz lo lee.... u no follow......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2014
Excessive! sad

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2014
Viogu:

No vex o, bros. How this one take concern the toolz matter? E wrong as she talk her mind? Or she for agree wit u?

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by justjify(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2014
come on naw D̶̲̥̅̊Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ pis looks old.we all have our funny old pix don't we? Btw check out †ђξ fish now, she no set?
angry meanwhile,mod d̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ Pix u uploaded Ȋ̝̊̅§ far from "peRfect"

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Deeypeey(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2014
LAX89:

Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Omotala etc. safarigirl, its either you truly live in the safari or you've moved in the cave!
Beyonce?..J-Lo?....u could ve as well added rihanna and Miley Cyrus....dey dont belong joor...odte.
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:
I feel like eating her
#cannibal tinz
Idi Amin!
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Deeypeey(m): 12:37am On Dec 02, 2014
Pretydiva....I so far respect ur sense of maturity to successfully ignore ur haters.
U ppl insulting her,sebi she just spoke her mind,y crucify her naw...abi freedom of speech and opinion no dey again?o ga ooo
Buh bro Viogu,person must nt engage u in a war of words except he s ready fr suicude.Dt was a classic "Finish Her"

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bad guy

Viogu:
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by sanali(m): 12:49am On Dec 02, 2014
icebebe:
she might nt b as famous or rich as tools,buh her shape is much preferable dan tools.tell ur tools to remove dt tin holding her tommy,n u will see wonders.
Tools is a fyn babe,pretydiva is a fyn babe too,if I ave an older broda dt is to choose btw dis two fr a wife,I'd tell him to go fr pretydiva reason is once tools drop one baby,she go spread and will b too heavy to even lift hersef grin grin grin buh pretydiva mmmm.. Dts wen she'd bcome so HOT!! Fr ma broda.

*bows n take ma leave*

Gal u sound gay in hidin
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 02, 2014
Dear Lord! Calm down......

Hahahaaaaaaa!

Viogu:
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by IamDanto7(m): 1:07am On Dec 02, 2014
cool
Viogu:

chai..... na depression u just give this fellow. This is absolutely the best diss for 2014
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by IamDanto7(m): 1:39am On Dec 02, 2014
Bamz:

I'm just observing cool
Bamz:

I'm just observing
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by loomer: 2:17am On Dec 02, 2014
WHAT TYPE OF THIS IS THIS?
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by loomer: 2:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Viogu:

U GO MAKE THE GIRL REMOVE HER PISURE FROM NAIRALAND O. TAKE AM EASY ON HER NA
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by killzone(m): 2:42am On Dec 02, 2014
Viogu:
this what we call in mortal kombat finisher chai there is God oooo
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by fxjohn2: 2:47am On Dec 02, 2014
There is something wrong with this pic. The fat in the lower body is too much. Checkout this lady below $ see difference

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 02, 2014
peezu:

Why the insults?
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by holatin(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2014
BellaBambina:
Idi Amin!
dat my uncle, re u in love with him
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by peezu(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2014
ellechrystal:

Y would u call her ashawo Na because u Don wear white c kaftan go snap 4 person room?see ur face like .... U go snap 4 Patrick room. That room looks to familiar. ...yeye
I wuldnt blame u,because fake life is part nd parcel of u.yeyenatu
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Lilamartedi(f): 6:24am On Dec 02, 2014

its important plzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) / Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.