Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) (42642 Views)

Toolz Shows Off Her Curvy Post Workout Body / Photo: Toolz Shows Off Her Flexibility In New Photo... / Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Prince202020(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Make i Park here first, go collect my glasses cos I can't see her clearly. grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by shadelek(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by natureblack(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
I had a thing for her..........but she has succeeded in becoming an amoeba angry

I still cherish what we had with each other.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by tobyte237: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
MTN LIVE FREE 40.7GB ON WITH N//A//I//J//A//F//A//P//E//R//.com.ng
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Maczeelly(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Unknown
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Truckpusher(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Who's this gross looking thing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by daffygal76: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Shapeless

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by ireneony(f): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
she is a pretty lady but she should try and lose more fat.
kudos to her for losing some fat
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Viogu:
the only 2 things that makes you look like a woman are the plastic old weave on your head and that lipstick that doesnt compliment your skin tone. The flat butt you are desperately trying to stick out isn't helping

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

are you the toolz?

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by delors(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
I smh in Chinese...This is shapeless shocked
And anything wey boys no fit use play is called...

USELESS cool
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Emodeee: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
lyk she cares@ALL of u mking heart breaking comments
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=tobiboss post=28505758][/quote]

Lmao! Gosh!

You really killed it grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by honourhim: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
oluferry:

Hot or not?

: http://oluferry..com/2014/12/toolz-o-shows-off-her-perfect-hour.html

I can only see a remix picture of barney here. Ugly version of barney for that matter. Barney will surely win her in a beauty contest.

8 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Viogu:
the only 2 things that makes you look like a woman are the plastic old weave on your head and that lipstick that doesnt compliment your skin tone. The flat butt you are desperately trying to stick out isn't helping

Toolz free the lady and do the needful this your pix is the ugliest celebrity pix I've seen.

22 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by msmon(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Amoeba or Not?

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by disloman(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
N someone will tell mi Toolz is a virgin.Virgin ko mary ni
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Go use am collect money for bank now
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by thatniqqress(f): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
 Hmmm hypocrites around here undecided

I prefer her on a gown tho

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by kandiikane(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Viogu:
Rude! The lipstick actually suits her just like it would have suited her if it was the shade of her earrings.

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Those legs can be used as planks.
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by BaWoahGDP: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Her stomach spoilt it... Part from that its okay
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by VENTY0(f): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hot hw Abeg ooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by disloman(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Viogu:
Don't knw y some pple prefer lies.Prettydiva is still better than that thing u called toolz.Upload urs n let's b d judge.Oloru.

7 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Djicemob: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Viogu:
Toolz alert!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by holatin(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
I feel like eating her
#cannibal tinz
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by disloman(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
kandiikane:

Rude! The lipstick actually suits her just like it would have suited her if it was the shade of her earrings.
Bros!U get eyes.Take high five.make she upload ha pix n let see.
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by migbe(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
pretydiva:
Chai. Wat is dis nau undecided dis her shape nor mk sense 2 me

Why would it make sense to you when you look like a man?

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by folabayo1(f): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wch kind waist b dis one wey b like coca cola bottle abeg move dis thread jor.
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Chubhie: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
In sunny bobo's voice- Looking yansh,Killing goat. She sure looks unhealthy. Is it the case she lacks the will power to control what goes in through her mouth? I understand that women shouldn't be objectified but, the only take away I'm seeing is the fat ass. I'm sorry.
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by AriDsexy(f): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kolade9:
E dey one kyn undecided

One kind indeed,I kept looking at it and wondering what is fantastic about that pix.

She has a nice shape no doubt but this pix,naaaa.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Orikinla(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
OP, so this is perfect to you? grin
Are you all right at all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Reason Why Chris Brown Beat Rihanna / Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.