Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) (42650 Views)

Toolz Shows Off Her Curvy Post Workout Body / Photo: Toolz Shows Off Her Flexibility In New Photo... / Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Elifabregas(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dis is wat i call figure 8
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
seedord247:
The bad effect of all these quick drugs..... I don't think this is workout... cheesy

I thought the wizard promised you a brain. grin
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Elifabregas(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dis is wat i call figure 8 grin
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by eleko1: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
wink kisskiss tongue She is beautiful,firm and standard.She's got everything a man desire in a Lady. kiss tongue.Una haterz should go and drink Otapiapia

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by seedord247(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Alexpissu:

I thought the wizard promised you a brain. grin

Broo you need to sanitized your brain before producing another mumudon like you grin
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Viogu:
the only 2 things that makes you look like a woman are the plastic old weave on your head and that lipstick that doesnt compliment your skin tone. The flat butt you are desperately trying to stick out isn't helping

Wicked!!! and to think she has "pretydiva" as a moniker is just ludicrous. On a serious note I'll hit on Toolz before I even take a look at her.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
fairygeh:
Omo,see finish cheesy I am not laughing

As in na brutality be this
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by prosper2015(m): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
undecided u no hot at all
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pretydiva Answer oh! Dis na NL if u no talk dem go use u wash ocheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
seedord247:

Broo you need to sanitized your brain before producing another mumudon like you grin

Nostradamus predicted you’d be a loser.
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Deroyals: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kolade9:
E dey one kyn undecided
She looks horrible..

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by eleko1: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
embarassedPrettydiva,see ya life embarassed sad sad cheesy cheesyembarassed embarassed embarassed
Viogu:
the only 2 things that makes you look like a woman are the plastic old weave on your head and that lipstick that doesnt compliment your skin tone. The flat butt you are desperately trying to stick out isn't helping
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Kolade9(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Deroyals:

She looks horrible..

shocked
Kyakyakyakyakyagringringringringrin
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by jungleluv(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
I BEG I KNOW GO FIT HAMMER THIS 1 because D SHAPE NO MAKE SENCE
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
jungleluv:
I BEG I KNOW GO FIT HAMMER THIS 1 because D SHAPE NO MAKE SENCE

dey dia dey self-service urself come dey lie for us

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Pecca: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Who is TOOLZ? ...and the woman in the pix should get a surgery: serious HIP REDUCTION
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
That waist clincher made her look funny otherwise her shape is super. Just that her hips might go bigger after she gives birth. Otherwise that shape is ok. If it wasn't ok, she won't be this popular na.
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by MrWhoKnows(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
viczing:

Y d insult? Don't she have her opinion? Is toolz ya sis? Why the shedding? You seeking who to fight with I guess and hope she ignores you
I hope so too.Very silly comment.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by viczing(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
MrWhoKnows:

I hope so too.Very silly comment.

Niggas jes misbehavin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Wisegeek01(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
. .. Strollls out of thread *whistling*
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by MrCork: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Not a pleasing sight in my opinion

its important plzz
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by MrCork: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
oluferry:

Hot or not?

: http://oluferry..com/2014/12/toolz-o-shows-off-her-perfect-hour.html

...but y r u Homebase people always attracted to fat womens who looook like hipoopotamus?

....she ain't even light skin (no oofense)
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Chyzzsca(f): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
utumunta:
obese people are now having a swell time acting like they are sexy. All thanks to Flavour N'abania who started the ukwu thing.
I don't know you but that definately isn't a nice thing to say
All fingers are not equal just as everybody cannot be the same. She has body... so whats the issue if she is not ashamed of her stature. And if you want you can attack me but am saying the truth
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by kullozone(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
some won't even look at themselves before commenting.
if you know ur urgly,atleast remove ur pix before leaving a fo.olish comment so we won't have anything to compare the both of you with.
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by safarigirl(f): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Viogu:
dude, this is highly unnecessary.

I suppose you're the type who likes heavy duty. Have you seen Mikel Obi's girlfriend? Mark Zuckerbeg's wife? Wayne Rooney's wife? Do you know one thing they all have in common? Yes, FLAT Asss. Nobody of importance has a relationship with fat women like Toolz...no, such women are found in ghettos with 8 kids and e go better husbands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by komek(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Hmmmm @ d topic
Hmmmmmmmmm@ d post above me.
grin
ROZZAYY:
Hmmmm @ d topic
Hmmmmmmmmm@ d post above me.
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by ellechrystal(f): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by opribo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Michellin tube and tyre tinz

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by opcon(f): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Noooooo. D hip is obesed. Spoilt d whole tin
Re: Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Hour Glass Figure In A Waist Cincher ( Photo ) by Emasel(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
oluferry:

Hot or not?

: http://oluferry..com/2014/12/toolz-o-shows-off-her-perfect-hour.html

too much of everything is bad! this doesn't make sense anymore

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Blasts Tiwa Savage, Says She Is Boring / Chinko Ekun Turns Truck Pusher After YBNL Exit [PICS] / Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.