Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again (20628 Views)

Female Bombers Attack Motor-Park In Adamawa, 30 Feared Dead - Premium Times / Suicide Bombers Attack Mosque, 25 Persons Killed / Policemen Attack Maiduguri Hospital, Shoot Doctor, Beat-Up Medical Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by aauwalu80: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
knightsTempler:
If the northern leaders have any iota of any common sense, they should henceforth ban the wearing of hijab ASAP.

Funny how you don't hear about Muslims marching in the streets to protest this violence perpetrated in the name of Islam. ....but watch out if a distasteful cartoon is printed about their prophet. Then they wonder why the rest of the world sees them as violent and backwards.

I thnk th cartoon vedio u saw concernin our propht. teachs so many thng.
also I thnk it shws hw propht. him self seatdown peacefully wth christian thy interect wth each othr thy make a successful business wth thm.
also if u ar currnt enough u had wht pop. benedct. says lastday at his plane. I dnt nid to tell u but am sure he ssid. th truth th only truth one an only whthr. a muslim or pegan.
thou. I knw sth u dnt knw. foreign christian is mor honest an trusful thn that of Nigerian one .
gudnite
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by tracy73: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2014
Do YOU want to join the great Illuminati call Agent Raymond on +2347051072791 join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer once
you join the brother hood you will be given 0ne Million dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00.every 2weeks.. join today and become
richer and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood...

Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself…

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow\
to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2347051072791 or illuminatihood4money@gmail.com
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by newspapers: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2014
Was shocked when i saw it on Diva (http://www.divanaija.com.ng/female-suicide-bomber-kano-arrested-chaos-everywhere/) This simply means, all we have been discussing about Boko Haram training Female Suicide bombers on Nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/2024661/52-female-suicide-bombers-loose) was true.

Imagine!!! The Federal Govt needs to act faster and the time is now or Never
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Etruth: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
englishmart:
yeah. But things have massively fallen apart....
Ok, wish you the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC,PDP National Assembly primaries results / Nigerians Prostrate To Welcome Dele Momodu In Liberia / Governor Obaseki Buys Machinery For Edo State Agripreneur Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.