Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? (20403 Views)

Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2008
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO SATISFY HIS WOMAN?

Lerato if you are looking for who's past to read, go check your past,
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by smurf(f): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2008
I think hes showing off his stick on tatts if u ask me, grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by RubyPearl: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2008
I don't want my man to sactisfy me, but he can satisfy me
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by kaypumpin2(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2008
This kinda riduculing will make this young man run away from nairaland,seeing he's a first time poster.

Me think he could be corrected(that's if he deserves to be) in a matured and subtle way.

Just my 2 cents
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by MrCrackles(m): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2008
kay_pumpin:

This kind of riduculing will make this young man run away from nairaland,seeing he's a first time poster.

Me think he could be corrected(that's if he deserves to be) in a matured and subtle way.

Just my 2 cents

he may be a longterm nairalander but just pranking about with a new ID

there are loads of people reputed for these on NL

dont be surprised some people u roll with come up with new IDs and idiotic threads just for the fun of it!! grin grin
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by arramyjay: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ poster,
You are really a nice guy,please keep it up,I think what you should do is you guys go on a break and see wht happens,if you survive then leave it that way if nt come back together and work things out.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by gamerod: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2008
make love to her daily.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by mrghost: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2008
@poster
my advice to you is

the way you present yourself, that's exactly how people will treat you.
so. . . .

a word is enough for the wise
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by righocream(m): 12:49am On Dec 02, 2008
@agigoodmanGuy the truth be told. I may not be a good lover but I have my ways in women affairs. from her behaviours she is a very spoilt woman who thinks she can have you do everything which she so desired. well I think she is selfish and does not love you just that she cant stand bugging you and seeing you please another woman, judging from your point of view without hearing from her I can tell that she is selfish. she might want to cut away from you but cant stand you with another.

she is no good in house chores. open your eyes now cos if you dont do something about it then when you get married then you would live with that forever and if you do marry her and then have a divorce that would be a minus 1 to your profile. little do you know but people say this. a stitch in time saves nine stitches so man make up your mind and let her go now, fight the force which makes you hang with her cos even with death you will have to move on so try and move on cos I will tell you categorically that she would leave you in future and that would be devastating cos right now you have lost all your close friends and associates and even relatives,[color=#770077][/color] you wanna lose more? see what happens when you wake up one day and she decides to leave you , by that time she would leave you then you have understood that you have nothing and a loser and you did everything to please her arse, think Big and know this in life . women love men who take charge and that is why they listen and adjust. if she cant adjust then she has your weak points and has been using that to manoevre you, take this advise man
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by Kweenisha: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2008
Nothing! grin
there's nothing a man can do to satisfy a woman
he can only try. grin
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by righocream(m): 12:58am On Dec 02, 2008
@Kweenisha

are u male or female? well there is something a man can do to satisfy a woman, just that u have no idea wot u have not seen
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by playboi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2008
[b]Dear friend,

I read your post and I feel sorry for you man. I think you are beginning to lose it. You are the cause of all what is happening to you. You never allowed yourself to control the moment, you allowed the moment control. When you met your gurl, what really attracted that put others off? is it her looks? is it her shape? is it the way she plays wiv you on bed? I am sorry to tell you this, You have judged the book by its cover. She expected so much from a J.J.C like you who just arrived from abroad but unfortunately when you could not really deliver, she got disappointed and began to misbehave.

I simply want you to try as much as possible not too get too carried away by her actions. Begin to act like you care less now. Stop doing the house chores and cooking, that is not HOW TO SHOW LOVE. Scold her when she does anything wrong,let her know you are the man. Let me tell you my philosophy about LOVE." Never hold love too tightly cuz it might break in your hand and Never hold love too Lightly cuz it might slip away from you" Just hold love like you should hold it and hold it like you should not. Now! you need to Take back your position and the first step in doing that is by never saying sorry when she is wrong, she must learn to say sorry. Stop the house chores and cooking, if she can't do all these,let her go stay out for some time.

Now if after all this, she refuse to change. Guy you need to look at yourself and your future. Tell me how old are you? You need to work so hard and make that currency good. When you are made,she will come back knocking at your door and then you can do whatever you like. I tell you this and believe it's true. YOUR GURL IS OUT THERE, SHE WILL MEET YOU SOON OR POSSIBLY YOU WILL MEET HER SOON. Don't force love, it's like forcing a huge Tree for dew drops to come, what can that do

You can hit me up later on my fone, 08056280300 or email gbemmyvibes@yahoo.com. I have to get back to work now, money is calling me. See you at the top,

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by izeek(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
@post,
i just think that in her eyes, u have lost the respect she used to have for u.
and sincerely, its nearly almost impossible to get it back. seeing t he ways things have gone since u arrived.

when a relationship has gotten to its limit, little perks like her disrespect, and arrogance comes to the fore.

what i dint get from ur post is if u have gotten another job since u returned, or she is taking care of ur responsibilities.

i know how it feels to leave a relationship and start again, mostly when u feel u can't live without the other person,
but in this case i feel ur best bet is to leave her alonbe for sometime.

try focusing ur mind on other issues and ppl,
it wud help if you make her realise that as much as it wud hurt u to leave,
ur pride and respect is not for bargain.

]take a stand now, either leave or continue till u findout she has started seeing some1 else.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by scottN(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2008
Take a bow and leave her. With the way she is behaving you will definitely get someone better if u look on the other side.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by Rudboy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2008
A woman can never be 100% satisfied. Don ever fool yourself that money can satisfy a woman! The only thing that can make a woman satisfied sex satisfaction, full pleasure, i mean sexual pleasure! Don be suprised to find find a financially stable woman dating a houseboy!!! THATS BCOZ OF SEXUAL PLEASURES!!! tongue tongue shocked shocked
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by frank317: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
it seems you have no mony like u used to.

the problem with us humans is that we think it is either one person on nobody else. love or relationship is not a prison. you hate yourself when you decide to stay with someone who is not making you happy.
my guy, until you start loving yourself, you will continue to suffer in silence.
if you love her and she is misbehaving, why cant you understand that you have to move on. she is like anyother human who can get fed up in a realtionship, or who can change. pleeeeeeese you musnt stick with someone who deos not make you happy, there are more than 1million girls who will give u what u want.

by the way, what are u doing living with someone you are not married to? i think the both of you are irresposible and need to go for counceling. and you sound like someone who can b controlled and carried away by a woman, why should you make enemies out of people who care for you for someone who you dont even know?. its time you start listening to advise and realise you dont know anything and that u are just a beginer in women issues.

i hope this experience will teach you a lessson. so u better follow my advice and leav her immediatly

1 Like

Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by smooooooth: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
i think this is a true story, it is a clear example that dating is diff from marriage

now u have moved in 2gether,which is a feel of what marriage will look like for 2 of you

when u guys were dating and living differently, things seem smooth,now check the diff.

and secondly, i bet you have learnt that there is no romance without finance, thats why

its not advisable to compromise anything that bothers on your future just to be with someone

cos when things aint working,they forget your sacrifice and see you as a failure instead.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by zoomzu(f): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2008
What I think the poster should do is to try and take his mind off that girl for now, focus on getting himself back on track though, it is not an easy thing to do but if by chance he's able to get back on track financially, another girl will come his way. Nothing satisfy girls apart from sexual pleasure you give them on bed. If not, why would Honourable wife sleeping with her mechanic!!!!!.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by deb(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2008
After reading through the plight of the poster, I could not but smile to myself.
The reason is because the same thing almost happened to me but this time it had nothing
to do with money it had to do with spoiling her with money and everything I could lavish on her.

I realized she was going to start taking advantage of it and I swiftly decided to turn the table around.
Now she's fighting to save her relationship. Sometime its not cool to be too nice to women. That is
what i have realized. take a queue from me.

You have to put up a little I don't care attitude. And really you should be able to do what you want and not
because she wants you to do it but because you want to do it.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by Ben13: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2008
too many stories
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by righocream(m): 1:30am On Dec 03, 2008
at agoo,

when ur done with advises then lets know what ur decision is okay?
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by ijeoma2619: 3:25am On Dec 03, 2008
once a woman loses respect for you its nearly impossible to gain it back, she obviously has none. why would she shout at you when u ask her to help clean up?? stop wasting your time with her before she sends you to an early grave, there are plenty of women that would appreciate you and make you happy i dont understand this at all, for you to lose relatives and friends because of her something must be wrong, im not sure what u are waiting to lose next. LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE. good luck.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by ijeoma2619: 3:26am On Dec 03, 2008
once a woman loses respect for you its nearly impossible to gain it back, she obviously has none. why would she shout at you when u ask her to help clean up??  stop wasting your time with her before she sends you to an early grave, there are plenty of women that would appreciate you and make you happy i dont understand this at all, for you to lose relatives and friends because of her something must be wrong, im not sure what u are waiting to lose next.   LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE. good luck.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by ijeoma2619: 3:26am On Dec 03, 2008
why did this post twice now
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by righocream(m): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2008
@IFEOMA.

thats true Ifeoma, u seem to like this dude cos this is more than affections am seeing in ur texts

HOPE UR NOT TRIPPING FOR THE GUY OH
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by farotika(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2008
playboi:

[b]Dear friend,

I read your post and I feel sorry for you man. I think you are beginning to lose it. You are the cause of all what is happening to you. You never allowed yourself to control the moment, you allowed the moment control. When you met your gurl, what really attracted that put others off? is it her looks? is it her shape? is it the way she plays with you on bed? I am sorry to tell you this, You have judged the book by its cover. She expected so much from a J.J.C like you who just arrived from abroad but unfortunately when you could not really deliver, she got disappointed and began to misbehave.

I simply want you to try as much as possible not too get too carried away by her actions. Begin to act like you care less now. Stop doing the house chores and cooking, that is not HOW TO SHOW LOVE. Scold her when she does anything wrong,let her know you are the man. Let me tell you my philosophy about LOVE." Never hold love too tightly because it might break in your hand and Never hold love too Lightly because it might slip away from you" Just hold love like you should hold it and hold it like you should not. Now! you need to Take back your position and the first step in doing that is by never saying sorry when she is wrong, she must learn to say sorry. Stop the house chores and cooking, if she can't do all these,let her go stay out for some time.
Now if after all this, she refuse to change. Guy you need to look at yourself and your future. Tell me how old are you? You need to work so hard and make that currency good. When you are made,she will come back knocking at your door and then you can do whatever you like. I tell you this and believe it's true. YOUR GURL IS OUT THERE, SHE WILL MEET YOU SOON OR POSSIBLY YOU WILL MEET HER SOON. Don't force love, it's like forcing a huge Tree for dew drops to come, what can that do

You can hit me up later on my phone, 08056280300 or email gbemmyvibes@yahoo.com. I have to get back to work now, money is calling me. See you at the top,

[/b]

I totally agree with u my guy.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by llcooljoe(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2008
some people dont always like to discurse their personal issue with people they are affiliated to i mean people they know . like sometimes , they will prefer discursing their issues with external persons, i am that person , please talk to me about ur burning issues relating to you and your spouse and i promise a solution. i as a lagos bobo and have traveled to various places in 9aija and have experiences in issues like this can be reached on llcooljoe_boy@yahoo.com or 08038583658.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by Ben13: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2008
the story continues.
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by Kemjisuper(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2008
Trust me, give her some space and she'll come running. Then you'll take your time to fix things. I've been there before. cool
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by ijeoma2619: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2008
lol what are u talking about righocream? i just responded to his his text thats all sorry its a little dramatic. and its ijeoma not ifeoma
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by richo2: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
@poster
u betta kick her out of ya house!! when she faces reality for some time she will return a humbled woman!!!
Re: What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? by JJYOU: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2008
richo2:

@poster
u betta kick her out of ya house!! when she faces reality for some time she will return a humbled woman!!!
the other way round. he moved in with her and probably no money as before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) / Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! / Issues With Choosing A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.