Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! (6519 Views)

Timaya Loses His Instagram Account To Hackers, Fans Mock Him / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
He shared a photo of his money on Instagram with the caption above. What do you think about celebs showing off their money on social media?

http://www.jaybossng.com/2014/12/olamide-shows-off-his-money-on-instagram.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by pweetixandy: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Befor u comment ur rubbish,hope sey u don chop today..if I had olamide's type of money,I would have bought nairaland tey tey.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by Diffdeef(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Why were you wtfing?
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
pweetixandy:
Befor u comment ur rubbish,hope sey u don chop today..if I had olamide's type of money,I would have bought nairaland tey tey.
care to meet in ilorin..I stay there too..my digit,08188304969
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by fruityjojo(f): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ewww Olamide that earring is not nice, u look bloated lipsrsealed *love your misiz tho kiss

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
how much e get? mtsheeew angry

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by pweetixandy: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
southniyikaye:
this ur kind hook-up na wa ooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by viczing(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
southniyikaye:

Hehe jonsing pipl full NL oo
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by viczing(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
OkeEsibe:

Enough to change to any level you aspire
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by ROZZAYY(f): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
southniyikaye:
Just like dat. Haba
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by oluwadanie1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Olamide badoo sha

It is whateva it is
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by lilmax(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Before you comment your nonsense grin
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
OkeEsibe:
how much u get? mtsheeew

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by goldfish80(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
southniyikaye:
grin
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Am not hatin,but dis is uncalled for...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
pweetixandy:
and you think seun is ready to sell nairaland to you just because you are averagely rich as olamide?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
southniyikaye:
desperado cheesy
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Diffdeef:
Why were you wtfing?
lol. Nothing o.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by pweetixandy: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
and you think seun is ready to sell nairaland to you just because you are averagely rich as olamide?
guy,go buy urself a some sense of humour :-|
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by rattlesnake(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
He shared a photo of his money on Instagram with the caption above. What do you think about celebs showing off their money on social media?

http://www.jaybossng.com/2014/12/olamide-shows-off-his-money-on-instagram.html?m=1
gawdddd undecided too much rubbish in this ogba....every area boy now tweeting wtf is this one again sef
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
fruityjojo:
Ewww Olamide that earring is not nice, u look bloated lipsrsealed *love your misiz tho kiss
grin
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
viczing:

Hehe jonsing pipl full NL oo
they are many enough to form a state. Chai

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Just like dat. Haba
mama. That padi na jonsekaih aka jonser
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
pweetixandy:
guy,go buy urself a some sense of humour :-|
sorry, I understand you were kidding. I was kidding too. So you need to buy some senses of humour too
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by viczing(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
they are many enough to form a state. Chai

I swear down
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
sorry, I understand you were kidding. I was kidding too. So you need to buy some senses of humour too

Please go bore someone else with your existence.

That chap, got you man . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by pweetixandy: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
eyaah..we are obviously at diff levels.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
southniyikaye:
guy vaseline no expensive for market angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by aieromon(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
southniyikaye:

Funny dude.

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by drizslim(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Please No Insults Who's Olamide?
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by emirate0(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
All dis 9ja celebs wit deir small small change. Person no go hear word again. Olamide no senior Justin Bieber or Calvin Harris Bt de dnt misbehave lyk dis even tho de Cn hire olamide as deir house boi grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
Alexpissu:

Please go bore someone else with your existence.

That chap, got you man . cheesy
Mtscheew! That's your problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Melon! Man Shared Pictures Of Slay Mama He Carried Yesterday Night. Photos / Termites Devour Arisekola Alao ’s Multi-million Naira Mansion | E-nigeria! / Kardashians Display Their Assets Amidst Cheating Scot Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.