Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! (6533 Views)

Timaya Loses His Instagram Account To Hackers, Fans Mock Him / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
drizslim:
Please No Insults Who's Olamide?
king of the west

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
emirate0:
All dis 9ja celebs wit deir small small change. Person no go hear word again. Olamide no senior Justin Bieber or Calvin Harris Bt de dnt misbehave lyk dis even tho de Cn hire olamide as deir house boi grin
Justin bieber is damn rich. Chai! All our musicians put together no fit match his riches.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by horlarkoonlay(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
As if some pple can't decode "before u comment ur rubbish"..........some peeps sha
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
pweetixandy:
this ur kind hook-up na wa ooo
not that jaree,this nairaland is too exposed for two mature minds to relate...all these guys saying whatever trashy things they want,they won't understand..but I believe we could come to an understanding.I could have sent u a mail but am not certain it will go through..but I will still like us to meet pls
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
pweetixandy:
not that jaree,this nairaland is too exposed for two mature minds to relate...all these guys saying whatever trashy things they want,they won't understand..but I believe we could come to an understanding.I could have sent u a mail but am not certain it will go through..but I will still like us to meet pls....
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
not that jaree,this nairaland is too exposed for two mature minds to relate...all these guys saying whatever trashy things they want,they won't understand..but I believe we could come to an understanding.I could have sent u a mail but am not certain it will go through..but I will still like us to meet pls....
pweetixandy:
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
Mtscheew! That's your problem

I heard you were supposed to get brain surgery… But you got rejected ’cause your brain was too small to operate on you.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by ifoundmyperfect: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
pweetixandy:
Befor u comment ur rubbish,hope sey u don chop today..if I had olamide's type of money,I would have bought nairaland tey tey.

His money is still learning...
Project higher... wink wink wink
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by pweetixandy: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

His money is still learning...
Project higher... wink wink wink
hmmm
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by ifoundmyperfect: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
pweetixandy:
hmmm

Abeg no offense.. Just didn't like how u had to use his financial attainment as a yardstick to build urs... It'll consequently delimit u...

If dat was suppose to b humorous, den e b like say I equally need to buy myself a sense of humor... grin
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Alexpissu:

I heard you were supposed to get brain surgery… But you got rejected ’cause your brain was too small to[b]operate on you[/b]

your grammar needs rehabilitation

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

Abeg no offense.. Just didn't like how u had to use his financial attainment as a yardstick to build urs... It'll consequently delimit u...

If dat was suppose to b humorous, den e b like say I equally need to buy myself a sense of humor... grin
lol. Maybe you do
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by LORDI(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
Justin bieber is damn rich. Chai! All our musicians put together no fit match his riches.
what are you saying?
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by ifoundmyperfect: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
lol. Maybe you do

You get to sell wink
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by denedene(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
not even pounds or dollars sef

Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by pweetixandy: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

I really don't know what to say cos my post was really simple. All this one wey u dey talk now noh even concern me sef,I know what I had in mind when I made d comment. Life is too short to be conversing on nairaland undecided thank u
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

You get to sell wink
it's naht cheap o.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
LORDI:
what are you saying?
the truth
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
your grammar needs rehabilitation

Act your age not your shoe size.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by ifoundmyperfect: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
it's naht cheap o.

No wahala... I go pay... Tip you join...
Its deficiency almost landed me in trouble
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by akinsadeez(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
guy vaseline no expensive for market angry

Hehehehehehehehehe. ROFLMAO. grin cheesy This is what I love most about Nairaland....the comments
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by ninovandross(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Omo na dffrnt types of taboo na him some nlders dey speak no be english at all or even pidgin
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by akinsadeez(m): 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
southniyikaye:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin. I just dey laugh at the bolded. Choi, see formatcheesycheesy Bros na so girls scarce reach
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by kayalla(f): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2014
na so the guy ugly? undecided
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by dopedealer(m): 12:32am On Dec 02, 2014
Thank God say nobody comment rubbish..
bcus na for una front Floyd Mayweather, do the same
so na normal thing. Let the Haters Hate while the potatoes potate cool
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by coolest01(m): 3:17am On Dec 02, 2014
kayalla:
na so the guy ugly? undecided
make we see whether u fine or not na...grin...

NB:If a pic of u is gonna be a hideous sight,then ignore this postwink
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 5:24am On Dec 02, 2014
pweetixandy:
I really don't know what to say cos my post was really simple. All this one wey u dey talk now noh even concern me sef,I know what I had in mind when I made d comment. Life is too short to be conversing on nairaland undecided thank u
lol
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 5:24am On Dec 02, 2014
Alexpissu:

Act your age not your shoe size.

that's your problem
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 5:25am On Dec 02, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

No wahala... I go pay... Tip you join...
Its deficiency almost landed me in trouble
alright
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 5:26am On Dec 02, 2014
ninovandross:
Omo na dffrnt types of taboo na him some nlders dey speak no be english at all or even pidgin
hahahah cheesy
Re: Olamide Shows Off His Money On His Instagram Account. Wtf! by englishmart(m): 5:28am On Dec 02, 2014
akinsadeez:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin. I just dey laugh at the bolded. Choi, see formatcheesycheesy Bros na so girls scarce reach
lol. He's based in France cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Have 18 Children – Veteran Yoruba Actor, Adebayo Salami “oga Bello” / Tonto Dikeh Ex Leak Another S��X Tape Video / WOW! Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful In Séxybikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.