Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (406154 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
ajepako:

Mandilas market, off Nnamdi Azikwe street

Please What's the price range like in mandilas? Because I'm hearing it's expensive.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
sonnie10:

That area is called iduma agbor inside idumota near Dosumu. Enter through that road just after the central mosque and continue until you get to the very end of the market. Ask for where they sell photo materials but you will see them duo.

Please do you have an idea of price for clothes and shoes in the market?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Quality and cheap at the same time?

Quality stuff aren't cheap except you're buying in Bulk.

For men, try Mandelas along Nnamdi Azikiwe street, Lagos Island market.

Okay, cheap nko? Sneakers, dress shoes, T-shirts and packing shirt, jacket and sweatshirt?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
ralph14:

Okay, cheap no? Sneakers, dress shoes, T-shirts and packing shirt, jacket and sweatshirt?

See, have you gone to the market before?

Are you reselling?

Or you want for personal use?
Do you have a total budget? See, you need to have a budget before heading to the market unless you will buy and buy and buy till you exhaust all your money.

I'm a personal shopper and I help people shop from The market according to their budget.

If you have a budget of 3k per t-shirt, there are places for it on the island.
If you want the one of 7k per t-shirt, it's still available

Answer these questions, then I would know how to help.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
ralph14:

Please What's the price range like in mandilas? Because I'm hearing it's expensive.

Yes, it is.

Have you been there before?

I can help you but it's not free.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Jhorsh(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2020
ralph14:

Hi, please can you give me an estimate price for jeans, shirt and shoes?
Hi, sorry I don't have an actual price but you can get good prices at Balogun market in Lagos island.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Blessedmum(f): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
ralph14:

Please could we chat? I'd like to buy the wristwatch.
Let's chat on 08058874378, I am currently in UAE so I can help you with different varieties.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Blessedmum(f): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello guys whoever is interested in gadgets and perfume oil business should chat me up on 08058874378. I am currently in Dubai and can help you out with good deals.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by kourt: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2020
Please where is Paul and mike plaza located? Can someone assist with a description on how to get there? Thank you.
Also where can I get sunglasses in wholesale?

Thank you.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2020
kourt:
Please where is Paul and mike plaza located? Can someone assist with a description on how to get there? Thank you.
Also where can I get sunglasses in wholesale?

Thank you.

Paul and Mike is in Balogun street.

The busiest street from the UBA house, down is Balogun street.

It's Boldly written on the Plaza.

For sunglasses, hmm!

Directing you is hard tho and I can't remember the name.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by kourt: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Paul and Mike is in Balogun street.

The busiest street from the UBA house, down is Balogun street.

It's Boldly written on the Plaza.

For sunglasses, hmm!

Directing you is hard tho and I can't remember the name.

Thank you very much, I'll try locate the plaza on balogun... For the sunglasses, pls who else can
assist. Thanks @Chrisbella24
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jmaxjohn(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
jmaxjohn:

Pls where can i get scarves like these in lagos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11743529_screenshot2020032911425801_jpeg_jpeg7d6a55820b67ed361d1c21efa384f859

Oro Pedro.

Straight down.

You will see them

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Brymo4all(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jmaxjohn(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Oro Pedro.

Straight down.

You will see them

Thanks a lot.

But where is oro pedro?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
jmaxjohn:

Thanks a lot.

But where is oro pedro?

Where they sell female under wear.

Just ask around because I don't know how to direct you

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by emprezdiva(f): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hello house, please I want to go to balogun tomorrow, can someone help me with description of where to buy ladies wears especially gowns at wholesale and cheap
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
emprezdiva:
Hello house, please I want to go to balogun tomorrow, can someone help me with description of where to buy ladies wears especially gowns at wholesale and cheap

Which location are you comiy from?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nemzy(f): 12:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Hello, please where on the island can I shop for good quality and affordable baby items. Someone told me Adeniji but i really dont know what side or which store to visit. Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 12:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Nemzy:
Hello, please where on the island can I shop for good quality and affordable baby items. Someone told me Adeniji but i really dont know what side or which store to visit. Thanks

Wears?
Or items?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by teamsynergy: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2020
Please where can one buy these products in Idumota

@ajepako kindly help

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Joelaking(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Xone3:

I know of a woman who imports it in herself from germany/uk. You can beep me for her details The details may not be free. Her shop is in Arena, Oshodi.

I might need this contact for a friend.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
teamsynergy:
Please where can one buy these products in Idumota

@ajepako kindly help

Go to Ereko market

The street after the pedestrian bridge is called Bridge street..

Follow it down and it takes you to Ereko market where they sell beverages, confectioneries in carton prices
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nemzy:

Dosunmu market off Nnamdi Axikwe street is where they sell baby products in dozens
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
emprezdiva:

From ldunmota just walk long down to balogun or martin street where they sell gowns and dresses in dozen
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
jmaxjohn:

Thanks a lot.

But where is oro pedro?

Enter from ldunmagbo avenue off nnamdi azikwe street

The first tiny street on your right is called Pedro Lane but Yoruba call it zHoro pedro

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nemzy(f): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Both wears and other newborn items. Thanks
Chrisbella24:

Wears?
Or items?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nemzy(f): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Thanks a bunch
ajepako:

Dosunmu market off Nnamdi Axikwe street is where they sell baby products in dozens
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by teamsynergy: 3:24am On Jun 26, 2020
ajepako:

Go to Ereko market

The street after the pedestrian bridge is called Bridge street..

Follow it down and it takes you to Ereko market where they sell beverages, confectioneries in carton prices

Thank you very much
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Olatoye06(m): 5:37am On Jun 26, 2020
am just coming across this incase you wish to buy n sell in idumota chat me up am a supplier thats wat i do everyday. clothing, provisions, wines, cars etc.
Patronise us today and experience the best beautification
https:///send?phone=+2347033716967
@rain_bowmotors
@rain_bowcollections
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by teelaw4life(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2020
Olatoye06:
am just coming across this incase you wish to buy n sell in idumota chat me up am a supplier thats wat i do everyday. clothing, provisions, wines, cars etc.
Patronise us today and experience the best beautification
https:///send?phone=+2347033716967
@rain_bowmotors
@rain_bowcollections

Hello, with the new covid-19 guidelines for markets, on what days is the Balogun market open and from what time?
Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
teelaw4life:

Hello, with the new covid-19 guidelines for markets, on what days is the Balogun market open and from what timef?
Thanks

Monday, Wednesday , Friday.

9-3pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.