Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (405356 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nickigold(f): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE
PLS WEAR CAN I BUY LADIES ABA MADE WEARS
MENS POLO AND JEAN
KIDS WEARS AND SHOES IN IDUMOTA
Thanks[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Awesomemama: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2021
Please where can I get tailoring accessories and ankara in wholesale
Cc ajepako and anyone that knows
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2021
Awesomemama:
Please where can I get tailoring accessories and ankara in wholesale
Cc ajepako and anyone that knows

Tailoring materials : Go to Nnanmidi Azikwe street , ask for Horo Button where they sell tailoring materials in bundles

Ankara? Go to balogun market where the sell in dozens

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Awesomemama: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
ajepako:

Tailoring materials : Go to Nnanmidi Azikwe street , ask for Horo Button where they sell tailoring materials in bundles

Ankara? Go to balogun market where the sell in dozens

Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Emmizee(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
StoneColdBiceps:
So you loved Idumota market and you loved to shop stuffs at idumota market? Ok....
Dat stuffs u tink u bought cheap on d street or shops along Nnamdi Azikiwe street and other outer part of Idumota market, so you think u got it for cheap!? Ok...

I've bought packs of singlets, body cream, cologn/perfume always on d outside till my babe told me to go inner shops, and wolla dey are almost half d prices i bought on d outside street shops of the market!

So, This are the secret of buying relatively cheap at idumota market specially if ur a newbie in d market...

Any stuff u buy along the road on d outside of d main idumota market is uhhhh, ohhhh, hmmmm cheap! But if u go a little further inside d marker dat same stuff u but on d outer marker is relatively cheaper wit like maybe #300 difference!...and if u decided to go a little more further into d market u'll get dat stuff dats relatively cheaper by #300 for #400 cheapie*. Then if u go a little bit bit more more further u'll get d same stuff #400/#500 cheapie cheapie*. Thats according to d stuff ur buying.

Now you know!

Learn the ways to be financially successful as an entrepreneur;

https://kkfact.com/how-to-be-financially-successful-as-a-young-entrepreneur/
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Donlarrry: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good Afternoon, pls where can I get this industrial Machine in Lagos? Both Tokunbo and New ones. Thank you

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Yezzy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Please where can I get quality collar t-shirt in bulk in lagos
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Kellyd2: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please where can I get original designer sunglasses at wholesale price in Balogu Market?

1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by adebisola(f): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2021
Pls if a WhatsApp exist for this group...kindly add me plz. Thank you. 08096603698
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by pamilex: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Good evening
Please @ajepako and others
Where can I get office wears like chiffon, trousers and nice gowns, office shoes, and low heels at Eko for personal use at affordable prices
Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2021
pamilex:
Good evening
Please @ajepako and others
Where can I get office wears like chiffon, trousers and nice gowns, office shoes, and low heels at Eko for personal use at affordable prices
Thanks

Go to Balogun market for all..
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by oneble: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Annabechick:
Pleasw where and how can i get wholesale sex product in Lagos. I want to resell

Can someone please help with this? Thanks in advance
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by oneble: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2021
Annabechick:
Pleasw where and how can i get wholesale sex product in Lagos. I want to resell

Sex products like imported sexual enhancement supplements, penis enlargement pills and oil etc
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Mowii: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2021
ajepako:

Go to Balogun market for all..
. Boss please do you know shiro street in fadeyi, is it in shomolu and how far is it from unilag
Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by omodasolamary: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Mowii:
. Boss please do you know shiro street in fadeyi, is it in shomolu and how far is it from unilag
Thanks

Not so far from Unilag. From Unilag, you can take Keke/bus going to Yaba and alight at Jibowu. then start walking along the Ikorodu road down to Shiro Street Junction. Shiro street is actually Agip/Total bustop

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Mowii: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
omodasolamary:

Not so far from Unilag. From Unilag, you can take Keke/bus going to Yaba and alight at Jibowu. then start walking along the Ikorodu road down to Shiro Street Junction. Shiro street is actually Agip/Total bustop
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by mafolayomi(f): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
ajepako:

Depends on the gift pack
If its provision, wine and confectioneries, go to Ereko market

If its cooking and kitchen items , go to Gorodom market under ldunmota bridge

You could aso check Dosunmu market for gifts

Hello sis. Please where can I buy quality hamper items of very good quantities? Preferably imported items? Thank you
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:00am On Dec 26, 2021
mafolayomi:

Hello sis. Please where can I buy quality hamper items of very good quantities? Preferably imported items? Thank you

Start from Ereko market, all the way to lssa William street and Apogbon
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by clearance037: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Please where can I buy ready made male native attires in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by smiling76(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
/Where can i get direct wholesale sunglasses to buy
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by dahveey(m): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Pls where can I get ladies under wear, wholesales@ idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jashar(f): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2022
Good day. Please, where can I get these polymailer bags in wholesale/distributor price?

I resell to other small businesses. Thank you

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Goldentulip2: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Please I need a seller of Hypo bleach (sachet form) 10 cartons needed
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Yezzy:

Mandilax market off Nnamdi Azikwe street
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
jashar:
Good day. Please, where can I get these polymailer bags in wholesale/distributor price?

I resell to other small businesses. Thank you

Dosunmu market off Nnamdi Azikwe street
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
dahveey:
Pls where can I get ladies under wear, wholesales@ idumota

Go to Pedro Lane called Horo Pedro in Yoruba language

It is the last tiny lane on Dosunmu street right before ldunmagbo Avenue

Better still, ask for Horo Pedro in Dosunmu, that's where they sell underwear in dozen price

You can also go to Saba lane ( off Martins Street right behind Great Nigerian House on Martin street

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
smiling76:
/Where can i get direct wholesale sunglasses to buy

Dosunmu market
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
clearance037:
Please where can I buy ready made male native attires in Lagos ?

Nnamdi Azikwe street all the way to Tinubu Square ( end of Nnamdi Azikwe street in CMS
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ab2care: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Yezzy:
if you still need these please visit our shop @ 45/47 Martin Street opposite Anny plaza, oluwole Market, Lagos Island. Or reach me on 08029617975, 08131357296

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jashar(f): 5:40am On Jan 25, 2022
ajebuter:

Thank you so much.��
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jashar(f): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
ajebuter:

I found it. Thank you very much ma'am. I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by okooloyun1(m): 12:48am On Jan 27, 2022
ajebuter:

Nnamdi Azikwe street all the way to Tinubu Square ( end of Nnamdi Azikwe street in CMS
Please where can I buy Italian shoes at Idumota?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.