Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (405332 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Elizabethasebeb: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
@ajepako Please where can i get school bags lunch bags and all back to school items in Lagos island

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Elizabethasebeb:
@ajepako Please where can i get school bags lunch bags and all back to school items in Lagos island

Go to dosunmu market off nnamdi azikwe
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by multiMe(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
@ajepako Please where can I get baking items in Lagos island?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by xtianchris(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2021
@ajepako Please I need to know prices of Round neck tShirt and shirt just like the pic I uploaded.
I want to resale .I'm starting from 1 dozen
Can you state how much per pair .. so I can know my budget

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
multiMe:
@ajepako Please where can I get baking items in Lagos island?

Go to Ereko market

The street right after the pedestrian bridge in ldunmota is called bridge street..

Enter that bridge street and walk down down the street and it takes you to ereko market where they sell sweets, baking items and confectioneries in dozen prices

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
xtianchris:
@ajepako Please I need to know prices of Round neck tShirt and shirt just like the pic I uploaded.
I want to resale .I'm starting from 1 dozen
Can you state how much per pair .. so I can know my budget

Sorry bros

I only know location where stuffs are sold but not the prices..

Apologiee
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Linoblinks:
Guys please how can I locate mandilax from obalende. I want to buy quality tshirt Jean trousers and shoes

Just take a bike
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
ammy60:
where can I get lady rubber slippers in wholesale in Lagos.

Start from Bridge Street, that is the street right next to the pedestrian bridge in ldunmota

Everywhere there is points of sales for rubber slippers
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by multiMe(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
ajepako:

Go to Ereko market

The street right after the pedestrian bridge in ldunmota is called bridge street..

Enter that bridge street and walk down down the street and it takes you to ereko market where they sell sweets, baking items and confectioneries in dozen prices

Thank you very much for the helpful response.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by xtianchris(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
ajepako:

Sorry bros

I only know location where stuffs are sold but not the prices..

Apologiee

Location please Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
xtianchris:

Location please Thanks

If you want plain tee shirts or polo shirts, start from the shops along Nnamdi Azikwe street

But if you want expensive and designer ones, go to Mandilax axis of the same Nnamdi Azikwe
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Bettingnoob(f): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2021
@Ajepako please where can I get Grade A quality okrika clothes for women please? Thank you in advance
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Kristianah21: 4:13am On Aug 24, 2021
@ajepako Please I need directions to get to dosunmu Market from berger. And if possible a vendor I can be directed to. I would dearly appreciate it ..... I want to buy baby things like school bags, lunch boxes, toys,food flask, bicycle and lots of....
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Bettingnoob:
@Ajepako please where can I get Grade A quality okrika clothes for women please? Thank you in advance

Go to Yaba market

Very early in the morning ( as early as 5:30-6:00 am for first grade..

You could also go to Arena market in oshodi

3 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Kristianah21:
@ajepako Please I need directions to get to dosunmu Market from berger. And if possible a vendor I can be directed to. I would dearly appreciate it ..... I want to buy baby things like school bags, lunch boxes, toys,food flask, bicycle and lots of....

I don't know about transportation from berger but everywhere in Lagos, there must be buses to Eko ldunmota or Adeniji or CMS or Obalende. ( From any of these places, just take a bike or keke to Tom jones or Nnamdi Azikwe

Right on Nnamdi Azikwe or ldunmota, just ask for direction to Dosunmu market, its a common market in Lagos island
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Bettingnoob(f): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
ajepako:

Go to Yaba market

Very early in the morning ( as early as 5:30-6:00 am for first grade..

You could also go to Arena market in oshodi

Thank youuuuu ��
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by XCLUX(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hello @ajepako can you help me with contact of a seller that deals with round neck and tee shirt in bulk
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
XCLUX:
Hello @ajepako can you help me with contact of a seller that deals with round neck and tee shirt in bulk

I don't know contacts or prices

I only know location where goods are sold
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ademat7(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
@ajepako do you where they sell educational material(maths set, books, pen etc) in wholesale
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by luvtoteach(f): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kristianah21:
@kristianah
From Berger board a bus preferably (brt) going to Idumota ND alight at police post. Cross to the other side and ask for direction to dosumu.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by luvtoteach(f): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ademat7:
@ajepako do you where they sell educational material(maths set, books, pen etc) in wholesale

Educational material starts from police post inward
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ademat7(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
luvtoteach:

Educational material starts from police post inward
On docemu Street right?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ademat7:

Just enter dosunmu market via Nnamdi Azikwe Street

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2021
XCLUX:

Hi,

This is Giantplushub. We buy and ship from India to nigeria.

Reach me on Whatsapp 09090287555. We can get the round neck and Tshirts purchased for you from India with landing cost as low as #1200 per piece for now so far you are buying in bulk.

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by franashi(f): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pls where can I get gift items for souvenirs in lagos Island. Thank you
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Princessjoke(f): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good evening. Please where can I get wholesale price for curtains ,,, Tejuosho, oshodi or idumota. planning on going tomorrow. Thank you. @ajepako
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Princessjoke:
Good evening. Please where can I get wholesale price for curtains ,,, Tejuosho, oshodi or idumota. planning on going tomorrow. Thank you. @ajepako

Tejuoshosho is more expensive

Oshodi is he best....Quality yet affordable

3 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2021
Ademat7:

Dosunmu market opposite old Eleganza house

Also you could go to Kakawa street in CMS
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Princessjoke(f): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Thank you sis
ajepako:

Tejuoshosho is more expensive

Oshodi is he best....Quality yet affordable
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by bblesynadora: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
I can I get to u for school bags?
Zibahstores:

Oh thank you so much. God bless you. @Hyfe please contact me. I can give you good deals.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Zibahstores(f): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
bblesynadora:
I can I get to u for school bags?

Yes please. We have some items in stock now.
I will try to update my nairaland thread more often now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.