Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero (1117 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by chigozie391(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Whats the con and pro of infinix zero...for those that have used or using the phone
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by marietta: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chigozie391, the infinix brand killer, you have come again. My eyes are on this post.
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by jidetay: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
This guy has come again. I remember him from one thread where he kept putting infinix down. This thread is irrelevant. Moving on.
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by chigozie391(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
jidetay:
This guy has come again. I remember him from one thread where he kept putting infinix down. This thread is irrelevant. Moving on.
jidetay:
marietta:
Chigozie391, the infinix brand killer, you have come again. My eyes are on this post.
that was a joke...an serious now
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by cheksem: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2014
chigozie391:
that was a joke...an serious now

Then go to d hospital
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by tanfani: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pro: Everybody tells you it has a fragile screen before you buy it so you're well aware of what you're about to waste your money on
Con: The phone itself is a Con orchestrated by Infinix

1 Like

Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by jidetay: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
tanfani:
Pro: Everybody tells you it has a fragile screen before you buy it so you're well aware of what you're about to waste your money on
Con: The phone itself is a Con orchestrated by Infinix
Tanfani, you're another character I've noticed that only posts Infinix slander. Your comment is irrelevant. Infinix is a good brand.
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by Elparaiso(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
It has so many cons that people either roast it or boil it?
I prefer it roasted though!
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by tanfani: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
I like mine boiled
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
It's good during the rainy season (and the coming harmattan) because it keeps your hand (and any other part in contact with it) during usage really warm, reaaally. grin

1 Like

Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by tanfani: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nathan2222:
It's good during the rainy season (and the coming harmattan) because it keeps your hand (and any other part in contact with it) during usage really warm, reaaally. grin

I once used mine to iron my rumpled shirt when there wasn't light. worked like magic
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by chigozie391(m): 6:55am On Dec 11, 2014
You guys...and its a stylish phone...and would like to get it but all this complain eh
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by Elparaiso(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2014
I will never forget the day we use it to cook! The hot plate sorry, phone boiled beans in about ten minutes. My friend mumsy fast order for three more.... Now they have their home made infinix cooker...

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by Chimezie250(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2014
grin
Elparaiso:
I will never forget the day we use it to cook! The hot plate sorry, phone boiled beans in about ten minutes. My friend mumsy fast order for three more.... Now they have their home made infinix cooker...
this is murder grin
Elparaiso:
this is murder
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by Elparaiso(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Chimezie250:
;Dthis is murder ;Dthis is murder
I'm innocent ooo....
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by bhaliz44(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2014
Elparaiso:
grin grin
Re: Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero by tanfani: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Praiiiiiiiiiiiise master Jesus!
Hallaluyah!
The Lord is good!
Brethren, I'm into poultry business and there was a time that my birds were dying in large numbers due to cold. I was loosing about 500 birds weekly and all my efforts at keeping cold out of my poultry buildings proved abortive. An expert advised me to go for an industrial thermostat and that would have cost almost N350,000 (which I didnt have). I'd practically given up till I overheard one brother after service complaining about one Infinix phone, saying it used to get so hot that he couldnt put it in his pocket or hold it for long.
On asking for the price of this mysterious Infinix heater I learnt that it was just about N23,000. I was really amazed that Infinix could make a heater and add a few phone features to it because it looked very much like a phone to me.
I decided to place one of these Infinix heaters in my poultry that night and it happened to rain rather heavily. I was already mentally prepared to go pack chicken corpses the next day. To my surprise, all my birds we alive and very active unlike how they used to fold and lay quietly.
It was so hot in the poultry house of over 6,000 birds that I had to take my shirt off to work that morning. Now, my business is booming and I have an Infinix heater in every of my poultry buildings.

Somebody shout Halelluyah!!!

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp+ Is Gone (I Miss It) / Have You Ever Paid For Your Whatsapp Service? / Please Help Me Root My Android Phone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.