Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Correction Of Wrong Date Of Birth In Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Correction Of Wrong Date Of Birth In Jamb (12189 Views)

I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / WAEC Certificate With Wrong Date Of Birth. Help Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correction Of Wrong Date Of Birth In Jamb by Mcslize: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
As we all know, so many persons do make mistakes in their date of birth during jamb registration and this do affect lots of persons during school clearance.

So many schools are very strict when it comes to date of birth demanding that your o'level date of birth match and concise with your date of birth filled in your jamb.

Now, here comes lots of us having the same issue of different D.O.B in both O'level and jamb.

We want staylites who had faced this same issue to advice us how to correct this problem to make sure that one does not get delayed to get cleared during school clearance.

My little suggestion is: to correct the date of birth in jamb to match with the one of your o'level certificate. How do we do that? A staylite adviced that you sworn an affidavit of declaration of age with the age found on your O'level and take the affidavit to jamb office to get the date of birth corrected to match with the one sworn on your affidavit which also match with the one on your O'level certificate.

We all need more advice on how to get this done. For staylites who had faced same issue could also tell us how they were able to rectify this odd problem to be able to have a stress free clearance without any hinderance cuz it will be bad for us not to be cleared on time when others will be cleared. The reason for this thread is to advice us having date of birth issue on our jamb on how to get it corrected.
Re: Correction Of Wrong Date Of Birth In Jamb by Emeka99(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
i think u bloody freshers shud exercise some little patients till the clearance start. Then u will be told what to do by ur clearance officer.
Re: Correction Of Wrong Date Of Birth In Jamb by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Nice suggestion bro,but what if u ve already witten ur post utme wid ur jamb dob,is it still advisable to go n change it in jamb office when ur school already have ur previous jamb details?

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare And PASS 2018 WAEC Examination In ONE Sitting / The World’s 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds By Fatalities / 2008/2009 OAU Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.