Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,012 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan (3161 Views)

FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries / No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group / FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by lilflipnerd: 12:07am On Dec 02, 2014
Anyone That's thinks it's Apc, opposition or buhari Is the greatest fool ever
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by patrickmuf(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2014
Kutunban:

I hope the gullible Nigerians will understand the president reasons why he wouldn't sponsor terrorism on its people, because even if its a conspiracy to gain political points I can categorically say it will back fire.

Reasons why I think some elements in the opposition are behind the terror are :

The inciting comments of Buhari before the 2011 elections, that they will make the country ungovernable if election is rigged. Who determines if election is rigged INEC or GMB?

Secondly, the inciting comments of Asiwaju Tinubu during the recent inauguration of Osun state governor that people should get ready with their charms. Are we expecting a war in Nigeria?

And also the recent comments of the Rivers state governor saying, if election is rigged APC real thuggery will manifest and that there will be two government. Is the governor an anarchist or a democrat?

Least i forget, i thought we have courts of appeal where aggrieved politicians can submit their case. To all the concerned Nigerians let us vote wisely not because of religious affiliations or tribal sentiments.
Please what again was the advice the governor of kastina state his supporters? yeye dey smell...
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Pataki: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2014
A President who has NEVER visited a single victim or families affected by Boko Haram in the North East is whom you want me to believe he is not behind Boko Haram?

Azazi told us the truth, this GEJ governmeny systematically wiped him out.

Ask yourselves:

1. Why was the GEJ government angry with OBJ when he dared to walk into Boko Haram enclave and he came back alive?

2. Why has this same GEJ government clamped down on vigilante who were winning the battle against Boko Haram? While our soldiers keep complaining of been under-equipped, what sophisticated weapons are the local vigilante then using?

3. Since the beginning of this Boko Haram carnage, not a single politician has been blown to smithereens, but rather innocent Nigerians with their families, students, etc are continually killed and thrown into perpetual sorrow. While GEJ dances and celebrates on the graves of the dead. Yet GEJ through Abati keeps on releasing CTRL-V press releases about condolences on Boko Haram attacks.

Think! Think!!

1 Like

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Ojiofor: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2014
diluminati:

stop talking from the hole in your a n u s. Do you know who stands to gain from voters disenfranchisement in the north? Goodluck Jonafool!
that's not enough reason considering what's going on over there.btw he won in 2011 when that region was relatively peaceful.
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by Horus(m): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRMUYlvqUBI

[size=15pt]Boko Haram Are Getting Arms From The Nigerian Armed Forces[/size]

Ever wondered where the Islamist sect Boko haram get their arms?. A Public Affairs Analyst, Mahmood Othman, says
the members of Boko Haram get their arms from the Nigerian Armed Forces. He said that the arms are gotten whenever they attack Police stations and military posts.
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by gulfer: 2:56am On Dec 02, 2014
We've heard that before, please say something New and fresh.
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by lilflipnerd: 4:45am On Dec 02, 2014
Pataki:
A President who has NEVER visited a single victim or families affected by Boko Haram in the North East is whom you want me to believe he is not behind Boko Haram?

Azazi told us the truth, this GEJ governmeny systematically wiped him out.

Ask yourselves:

1. Why was the GEJ government angry with OBJ when he dared to walk into Boko Haram enclave and he came back alive?

2. Why has this same GEJ government clamped down on vigilante who were winning the battle against Boko Haram? While our soldiers keep complaining of been under-equipped, what sophisticated weapons are the local vigilante then using?

3. Since the beginning of this Boko Haram carnage, not a single politician has been blown to smithereens, but rather innocent Nigerians with their families, students, etc are continually killed and thrown into perpetual sorrow. While GEJ dances and celebrates on the graves of the dead. Yet GEJ through Abati keeps on releasing CTRL-V press releases about condolences on Boko Haram attacks.

Think! Think!!

I strongly believe the sponsors started from. PDP or still in PDP
1. Boko Haram Started around 2005, then there were a very small group with inspiration from groups like militant. Then Opposition parties have less Stronghold in Nigeria n for a Terror Group to grow to this extent they need Government Support they would neva have arrangement with a weak opposition party like ACN, ANPP, .... They would go for the Rulers PDP
2. If, Bokoharam is Anti -jonathan or opposition, Trust me Mr President would have acted fast and bring the culprits to Book. Don't forget every superheroes joy is to bring down a villain.
3. The Cases That Came Up n wasn't treated
Sherriff modu, GOC giving arms, The other nigga Released.
4. Lies and propaganda from NA or FG about killing the leader n Town capturing.
5 Ignorance By Presidency.
6. After Investigations by Us intelligence, They discovered BH is getting arms from military.
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2014
DEnlightenedOne:
It is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Jonathan is behind Boko Haram... there are clear evidences linking Jonathan to Boko Haram, even my grandmother in the village can fit the pieces together
Go and sit down somewhere and stop acting like a f00l. it took Buhari less than 2 year to chase the maitase out of Nigeria in 1983.. What is delaying GEJ in declaring total war on BH since they know where they are in Sambisa if truly he has no hand in it.
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by aurenflani: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2014
laimo:
I disagree with you.
I'll tell you why it is now widely accepted that the president is the C-in-C of Shekau.
He's using Shekau to score political points.
This is a president that said there're boko haram members in his cabinet. Imagine that!
People killing Nigerians are in your cabinet. You've not named them. You're working with them. What else would one want to hear?
This is a president when MEND bombed Abuja blamed boko haram for deceit.
He told Obj that boko haram should keep killing Northerners because they(Northerners) are his(Jonathan's)enemies.It therefore means boko haram are his(Jonathan's)friends.
When boko haram abducted young students in Northern Nigeria,the president and his sycophants said it didn't happen and labelled those working to acknowledge the abductions as enemies of his.
This guy has not been a president,he's only been a pretender to the throne. This is no president!
It's either he's committed to boko haram or supports boko haram by omissions.
Both are gross malpractice for a president.

I wonder why boko haram is allowed to be in charge of Gujba a town just some 50km from damaturu the yobe state capital. When they attacked damaturu yesterday, they were overpowered by the soldiers artillery fire and the air force jets- yet there were allowed to retreat back to Gujba without being pursued to be decimated ones and for all!

Tomorrow they might re-strategise and attack again!
Something is really wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2014
aurenflani:

I wonder why boko haram is allowed to be in charge of Gujba a town just some 50km from damaturu the yobe state capital. When they attacked damaturu yesterday, they were overpowered by the soldiers artillery fire and the air force jets- yet there were allowed to retreat back to Gujba without being pursued to be decimated ones and for all!

Tomorrow they might re-strategise and attack again!
Something is really wrong somewhere.
Exactly my point, In a war that you are winning and overpowering your eneny, You chase your eneny to the dead end and kill or capture them all... US Army fought amd chase Saddam Hussein to his hideout arrest and trial him.. Samething with Gadaffi. Thought i did not support all this only saying how you attack and conquer your enemy.. But in Nigeria, The Army fought with BH and immediately they retreat to there base the Army backout. They said they have there base in Sambisa why can't they declare total war both air and land raid to the Sambisa and attack them one and for all. GEJ is behind this and i can bet with my life if not why is he dinning with Ali Modu Sherrif and making him walk free with security details.
Re: FG Not Behind Boko Haram- Jonathan by coolscott(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
diluminati:

stop talking from the hole in your a n u s. Do you know who stands to gain from voters disenfranchisement in the north? Goodluck Jonafool!

The fact that certain northerners did not take into cognizance the fact that they would end up being disenfranchised in 2015 when initially fueling bokoharam, does not suddenly mean that the president is the one behind them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) / First Year Nigerian Defence Academy Students Harassing Civilians (PHOTOS) / Sapele Water (ogogoro, Kaikai, Local Gin) Proof My People Have Always Been Excep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.