Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. (34167 Views)

Can You Solve This Math That Baffled Australian Students? / Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by LORDI(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:
with all this, na only Allahu Akbar escape my lips
jesu doh
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Religionsection(f): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Okijajuju1:

And yet couldnt protect himself from mere Mortals armed with sticks, bows and arrows and spears.. grin

You have got mad jokes fam.. grin

OKIJA_JUJU The Gods Are Wise..
That's tell you how supreme he is! He sacrificed his life, he could have protected himself,

28And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,
29 And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, andled him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down head long.
30 But he passing through the midst of them went his way -Luke 4:28-30

In the above Scripture, he was attacked but because the time to surrender himself isn't ripe, he escaped in a way no man can explain...

He is not like your gods that are killed in battles!

4 Likes

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Larow(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
honourhim:

The major issue between christians and muslims is not about two different Gods but the true worship of God the creator. The Koran recognized Jesus as the prophet of God whom God has taken to heaven, also some other characters in the bible were mentioned in the Koran as God's people. Some biblical accounts are also recognized in the Koran. The case is not about different Gods pls.

Obviously this shows that the Koran copied the bible and made adjustments to it. The information in the Koran is second hand info because it came out many years after the bible so it cannot be trusted more than the bible which is the original. The Koran is simply the adulterated version of the bible. Original remains original.
Guy! Clap 4 ursef! Any objection to dat?
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by LORDI(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
voltron:
So has this discovery stopped God's children from SIN? has it stopped the idiocy, the killing the lack of reasoning? NOPE all this works of GOD has done nothing to improve the Humanity of Man
guy don't tell me u're an atheist.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Lilimax(f): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
honourhim:

The major issue between christians and muslims is not about two different Gods but the true worship of God the creator. The Koran recognized Jesus as the prophet of God whom God has taken to heaven, also some other characters in the bible were mentioned in the Koran as God's people. Some biblical accounts are also recognized in the Koran. The case is not about different Gods pls.

undecided
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
LORDI:
guy don't tell me u're an atheist.

I am open minded. has all this knowledge of his wonders enlightened Christians to do the right thing.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Lilimax(f): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Religionsection:

That's tell you how supreme he is! He sacrificed his life, he could have protected himself,

28And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,
29 And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, andled him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down head long.
30 But he passing through the midst of them went his way -Luke 4:28-30

In the above Scripture, he was attacked but because the time to surrender himself isn't ripe, he escaped in a way no man can explain...

He is not like your gods that are killed in battles!
Ajibam, please leave Okijajuju1 alone smiley
He knows all these things but he was just looking for trouble undecided

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by webninja: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
without science, we all will be dead by now. anyway, some people will expect miracle to cure their ebola. very funny religionist.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by olivegirl(f): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
nobilis:

I'm waiting for the christians and Jews to tell you that the Supreme being isn't Allah but Yahweh
whatever name you called God, he is. In our christain world. God called himself only this name, I AM THAT I AM. I am what I am.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is no news to me, I had already known this a long long time ago. It has nothing to do with God, its a reflective shield that is even visible from high resolution telescopes.

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mtcheew. I know this thread will be filled with the word God. Other nations are speaking in scientific language concerning this discovery while Nigerians will always use God to cover up their ignorance.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by blym4real: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
davien:
If you base your faith on the unknown....you become ridiculed when it is understood...just a friendly advice. smiley
Will love to hear your scientific explanation about this sir?
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by IBROHIM: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Billyonaire:
This is no news to me, I had already known this a long long time ago. It has nothing to do with God, its a reflective shield that is even visible from high resolution telescopes.
but na God creat am just like He created you!
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by nawtikid(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
nobilis:

I'm waiting for the christians and Jews to tell you that the Supreme being isn't Allah but Yahweh
y u dey look 4 trouble na
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by AIZubair(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Allahu Akbar
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by dollarlander: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
The mind of men cannot phantom the capability of God, but God reveals His wisdom for men to discover more of His unsearchable Knowledge.
The secret things belong to God, but the one He has revealed to us are for us and our children for ever.

Psalm 19 King James Version (KJV)

1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

Psalm 14:1-7King James Version (KJV)

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord.
5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the Lord is his refuge.
7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

To God be the glory and adoration, and thanks to Him for redeeming us through the BLOOD of Jesus Christ His son.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by dillion83(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
ONLY THE FOOL SAY THERE IS NO GOD

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
IBROHIM:
but na God creat am just like He created you!
There is no God but Gods.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by opcon(f): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Almighty God! Who says there is no God? Abi its part of d big bang theory? God's ways are path finding
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by wtfCode: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nihilist:
So Scientists have only just discovered Tinubu's toll gate in Outer Space. grin grin grin

Did you guys think Lekki was Tinubu's only target?

Any E.T. or Alien midget wishing to visit Earth must san'wo

No time for nonsense. Eko o ni baje o cool cool
hahahahahaha, af nefa seen a mumu like u in ma entire life.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Billyonaire:

So who created it there, if there is no god
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by wtfCode: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Billyonaire:
There is no God but Gods.
can u explain why it's Gods instead of God.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Phrint(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
dreydee:
Waiting for war to start between the Christians,Muslims and atheists grin

*sipping zobo*
So u enjoy d war right?

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
jmoore:
God created science.

Zeus put it there,not Yahweh
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
wtfCode:

can u explain why it's Gods instead of God.

Because there have been thousands of Gods in the history of religion. You cannot claim Yahweh is more powerful than Zeus,Allah,Obatala and several other Gods.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
dollarlander:
The mind of men cannot phantom the capability of God, but God reveals His wisdom for men to discover more of His unsearchable Knowledge.
The secret things belong to God, but the one He has revealed to us are for us and our children for ever.

Psalm 19 King James Version (KJV)

1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

Psalm 14:1-7King James Version (KJV)

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord.
5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the Lord is his refuge.
7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

To God be the glory and adoration, and thanks to Him for redeeming us through the BLOOD of Jesus Christ His son.

Unfortunately you meant Gods,not God

1 Like

Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
danjumakolo:
GOD summarized it thus:

"We made the sky a preserved and protected roof from the sun yet still they turn away from Our Signs. (Qur'an, 21:32

The sky is made of the van allen belt discovered by science in 1958

Who are the "WE"? Extraterrestrials ?
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Macelliot(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
davien:
If you base your faith on the unknown....you become ridiculed when it is understood...just a friendly advice. smiley
Is this all what you gat to say?
Smh! Shame....
Where is Plaetton, wordcat, madcow1, logicboy1 and co.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by Ilekeh(f): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
So, the justice league is real?

I always knew it.

Wish I could meet superman, bat man, etc.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by chikafredu: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
"Ezeshite-oke-abiama" Incomprehensible God's work. Where science stops, God starts.
Re: SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. by greatgeo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Using human sense to get answers to Godly wisdom? Man can only try to find answers to what only the wisdom of God can accomplished. I know if it were in this generation God divide the red sea scientist would have been trying to know how it was possible. But thank God He is always God and that no matter the level of education I attain I will always believe in the hope of Him( the BEGINNING and the END).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) / Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.