Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Drive With Fake Licence, Go To Jail - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drive With Fake Licence, Go To Jail (15019 Views)

Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! / Barclays Seeks Investment Banking Licence In Nigeria / FG Renews Chevron’s Licence For Another 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drive With Fake Licence, Go To Jail by PStacks(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Same old story.

Nigerians are good at telling Stories.

This is another story.

Story for the Gods.. cheesy grin
Re: Drive With Fake Licence, Go To Jail by funso77(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Well, the idea/scheme is a nice one and well suggested but what drives me crazy is the dunbfoundedness of these office holders to sensitize the populace, eradicate corruption within their parastatals and so called agencies, install appropriate road signages and lights and so on. These days, if it were possible, politicians will fiz their campaign adverts on traffic lights! How good are these roads you are boasting about for me to use hard earned money pursuing some damned VIO or VIS whatever official for me to obtain driver's license when most roads we drive on are open caskets? There's more to be done than someone just opening their mouth and talking rubbish in the name of the office you hold. Maybe his driver doesn't even have a license afterall.
Re: Drive With Fake Licence, Go To Jail by Joshcoli(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
ha ha ha ha ha ha stories, I've been driving in lagos for the past five years
in lagos.... They cant do shit
Re: Drive With Fake Licence, Go To Jail by ghostofsparta(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
kennygee:
Reply here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cashing Of Third-party Cheques Above N150,000 Stops Today / Dangote To Commence Sale Of Fertilisers Monday / Is CBN Defending The Naira Or Dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.