Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack (16075 Views)

Nigerians Blast Vice President Namadi Sambo On Twitter & Facebook [SCREENSHOTS] / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2014
Anything wey get beginning must end..
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by omenka(m): 6:24am On Dec 02, 2014
And the other coward couldn't show face. When a "church" building collapsed, before the dust from the wreckage could even settle he was already there. But on this he develops cold feet. Afteral, they are "northerners" and "muslims".

What a religious bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Elcemento(m): 6:26am On Dec 02, 2014
Funny Politics. So,sambo and kwankwaso could shake hands? cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHECK MY PROFILE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Sabotage4700(m): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2014
Yahzeelv:
Booked

BUSTED!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by gnykelly(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2014
he doesn't look remorseful.
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Spydamannn(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2014
I see a lot of mr and mrs know it all here
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Abiolainfo: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2014
ceo4eva:

http://encomium.ng/vice-president-mohammed-namadi-sambo-condolence-visit-to-kano-over-the-terror-attack/

Sorry where is the unpopular Namadi Sambo in that pics , because here in Ghana we don't know him cheesy grin
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by holatin(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2014
OK atiku
but wait shey politician no fit get emotional for once, even make dem pretend they feel the pain those people felt.
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by gratieao: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2014
Shit happen in war. Everything is fair
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by knightsTempler: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2014
MrKnowitall:
So the vice president is now doing presidential duties? Jonathan can go around campaigning for reelection but he doesn't have to to visit victims of terrorist attacks. That guy is a piece of work.

If GEJ visits, you will complain and say "see how he looks clueless" if he doesn't go you will say " he doesn't care", now he sends his VP, you still complaining.

To say you guys are pathetic is an understatement.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Nebuchadnezar: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Jonathan has vowed not to visit bomb blast victims and IDP in the north for best reasons known to him. His actions will be used against him in the future.

Hope you enjoyed the fvck we had last night grin

Oya go and brush your teeth its morning already

cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Collynzo9: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2014
They said Sambo was too dull and not acting like a VP. Now the same people are asking why he visited Kano instead of GEJ.
Na wa o!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by gratieao: 6:42am On Dec 02, 2014
omenka:
And the other coward couldn't show face. When a "church" building collapsed, before the dust from the wreckage could even settle he was already there. But on this he develops cold feet. Afteral, they are "northerners" and "muslims".

What a religious bigot.
Is that your problem now? Don't you know What's division of labour? I.e GEJ to church, Sambo to Mosque

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Collynzo9: 6:43am On Dec 02, 2014
knightsTempler:

If GEJ visits, you will complain and say "see how he looks clueless" if he doesn't go you will say " he doesn't care", now he sends he VP, you still complaining.

To say you guys are pathetic is an understatement.
Extremely pathetic!
They were the same idiots complaining of Sambo being too docile.

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 02, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

In your dreams abi? Keep hallucinating.

Onye ara!
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by bassiloflames(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2014
GEJ wil be re-elected. for better or worst

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by pelvicky(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
What am I seeing? Has Jonathan relinquished his responsibilities? He, and not Sambo is supposed to visit the victims.

Do we have a President?
i tink you are mature than this...has it become a sin that Vp can represent a president in some outing ?? To give speech on his behalf...

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by makzeze: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2014
And they dont care to even send condolence message to the North East.
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by tracy73: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2014
ceo4eva:

http://encomium.ng/vice-president-mohammed-namadi-sambo-condolence-visit-to-kano-over-the-terror-attack/

Do YOU want to join the great Illuminati call Agent Raymond on +2347051072791 join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer once
you join the brother hood you will be given 0ne Million dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00.every 2weeks.. join today and become
richer and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood...

Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself…

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow\
to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2347051072791 or illuminatihood4money@gmail.com
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by omenka(m): 6:49am On Dec 02, 2014
gratieao:

Is that your problem now? Don't you know What's division of labour? I.e GEJ to church, Sambo to Mosque
Division of labour my brown eye.

"The President has shown beyond all measure of doubt that he has neither the courage nor
the sense...."

I didn't say it, the Senators did.
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Ikwokrikwo: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2014
omenka:

What a religious bigot.
You are just a foolish paid APC hack.
Did GEJ visit all the churches that were bombed in the north? Just one mosque and you are calling him a religious bigot for not visiting.
One thing a fool like you doesn't know, is that when the religious fire you are stoking starts to burn, you will be among the first to be killed.
You think they will spare you because of the rubbish you write on the internet?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by omenka(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

You are just a foolish paid APC hack.
Did GEJ visit all the churches that were bombed in the north? Just one mosque and you are calling him a religious bigot for not visiting.
One thing a fool like you doesn't know, is that when the religious fire you are stoking starts to burn, you will be among the first to be killed.
You think they will spare you because of the rubbish you write on the internet?

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by egift(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2014

President is always leading from the back. Always too late to step up to act.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by apogeez(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2014
typing...
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Morkavictor: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2014
omenka:
What a religious bigot.
you are the religious bigot,what brought religion into this.least i forget you are the one complaining that sambo was useless like the 'ueue' in queue.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by oluwakekz(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2014
Amen. But wait oooooooooooooo. What are you really saying?
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by annibro(f): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
What am I seeing? Has Jonathan relinquished his responsibilities? He, and not Sambo is supposed to visit the victims.

Do we have a President?

Yes we do. If d president does evrytin, wat will be d duty of d VP?
BTW: 2 churches were bomb in Borno a day after & rampant killing at Damaturu yestday morning; who will visit those involved. Who even mentioned it?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Ebubeslym(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2014
omenka:

What a religious bigot.

if I call you a fool...
I'm being cool with you..
You are just a religious bigot..
Who knows the truth yet chooses to overlook it ..

Come next year you will surely cry me a river

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Funkymallam(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2014
omenka:

What a religious bigot.

Keep building up hate and heating up already hot polity for your selfish reasons.

When your kins start being at the receiving end of what you are insinuating here, be ready to come and pick them up.

Dunce!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Regrets Absence Of Atiku At Peace Accord Ceremony / Buhari’s Food Importation Ban Could Drag The Nigerian Economy Into Misery / Six Nigerian Army Personnel Killed In Ambush By Terrorists In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.