Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack (16074 Views)

Nigerians Blast Vice President Namadi Sambo On Twitter & Facebook [SCREENSHOTS] / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by annibro(f): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

You are just a foolish paid APC hack.
Did GEJ visit all the churches that were bombed in the north? Just one mosque and you are calling him a religious bigot for not visiting.
One thing a fool like you doesn't know, is that when the religious fire you are stoking starts to burn, you will be among the first to be killed.
You think they will spare you because of the rubbish you write on the internet?

Tell am; even if he raises d dead bomb victims back 2 life, he'll still be tagged an 'infidel'

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Funkymallam(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2014
I marvel at some comments here even from one that calls himself knowitall. Obviously he knows Nada.

Can't the president assign his deputy to do some stuffs in his stead? What then is Sambo's job description?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Abraham2013(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2014
jeffizy:
The Grand commander of the order of Niger must be in a crucial meeting to have sent this neophyte to Kano.
U call d VP a neophyte, how many people in ur family, village, community, LG, or even state has gotten to d position of VP? Dat man dere can change d destiny of ur entire village wit one signature.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by davidonyemayma: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
What am I seeing? Has Jonathan relinquished his responsibilities? He, and not Sambo is supposed to visit the victims.

Do we have a President?

I doubt that you have a president because I know where you belong. You're from Somalia, and you've a strong bond with the 'Haramites'

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by nationwide1(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

You are just a foolish paid APC hack.
Did GEJ visit all the churches that were bombed in the north? Just one mosque and you are calling him a religious bigot for not visiting.
One thing a fool like you doesn't know, is that when the religious fire you are stoking starts to burn, you will be among the first to be killed.
You think they will spare you because of the rubbish you write on the internet?
I really wonder whether some of these people who post on NL have ever lived in the north in crisis ridden period. They think party or religious affiliation can spare them when the chips are down. The only recognized Muslim in times of religious crisis is Hausa / Fulani Muslim. Ask those who have escaped before. Btw, what's the crime in Sambo visiting Kano?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Well Done Namadi Sambo, I used to see you as a dunce but clearly you are more competent than your boss, though you are a mediocre on normal standard
so you mean the president can not delegate his vice to carry out a duty on his behalf? I can understand that ur sense of judgement is beclouded by hypocrisy

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2014
MrKnowitall:
So the vice president is now doing presidential duties? Jonathan can go around campaigning for reelection but he doesn't have to to visit victims of terrorist attacks. That guy is a piece of work.

And who says visits like these are solely for the president? Must we be so quick to attack the president.only the northern leaders can solve the problem of the north.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by atinukedam(f): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2014
MrKnowitall:
So the vice president is now doing presidential duties? Jonathan can go around campaigning for reelection but he doesn't have to to visit victims of terrorist attacks. That guy is a piece of work.
nah u sabi....y is he d vice president,he was his vice president 2 assit him of his duties and if he was jonahtan dat went 2 kano,am vry sure d gov won't cum out 2 receive him

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by FKBZ: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2014
MrKnowitall:
So the vice preside is now doing presidel duties? Jonathan can go around campaigning for reelection but he doesn't have to to visit victims of terrorist attacks. That guy is a piece of work.
Lol he pushed his deputy there,cos he knows if he dare go there na bomb they go use greet am.
The way things are going with this clueless man I fear for my safety beyond 2015.
Jonathan resign now,and redeem whatever u have left of your diginity.
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by FKBZ: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2014
atinukedam:
nah u sabi....y is he d vice president,he was his vice president 2 assit him of his duties and if he was jonahtan dat went 2 kano,am vry sure d gov won't cum out 2 receive him
Y won't he come out to receive him,
U think pple reason like you.not everyone keeps grudge when it comes to leadership and pple lives
Even ameachi comes out to welcome gej in rivers if he comes for a important function.
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
MrKnowitall:

Obviously, this guy has lost it.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Beaf1: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sending his deputy to Kano while he travel down south to campaign for reelection. saTAN angry
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
FKBZ:

Lol he pushed his deputy there,cos he knows if he dare go there na bomb they go use greet am.
The way things are going with this clueless man I fear for my safety beyond 2015.
Jonathan resign now,and redeem whatever u have left of your diginity.
the persin wen u quote get sense pass u. I tink say the guy no get sense until I see ur post.
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by FKBZ: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mee234:

the persin wen u quote get sense pass u. I tink say the guy no get sense until I see ur post.
Lol see painment
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by esn1(f): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yahzeelv:
May d souls of d dead rest in peace. It's normal for vice president to b sent to kano to commiserate with d families of d lost ,wounded, d state and d Emir because president is not wanted by this people [ majority of Hausas] But wait o vice-president was received by d governor himself but when president came he was received by deputy governor and d roads to state house were blocked. Maybe d governor of kano state is afraid of president or he is a tribalism person. When new road park was bombed and hundreds lost their lives or wounded, he did not go but sent his deputy to commiserate with d non indigenous , because he is not accepted by this people. Today in kano there's public for schools mostly to pray for d dead and wounded ones , may almighty God accept our prayers . This step i respect it much but when church was attacked and many were killed and dis kind of opportunity never came. All i want is a government that will treat both sides with respect. To hell-hole with PDP & APC. May God send us good government and put to end to dis miserable things in our country.

I couldn't but agree with you. People are blinded with hate, nepotism, tribalism. I was in Kano when this killings started , the opposition never spoke a word despite Christians being killed. Everyone is awake now because it's gotten to the mosques. To Apc and Co, it was the presidents problem. I see it as a collective pain and a collective shame. May the dead rest in peace, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by chiedu7: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Let nobody deceive you, these moslems are just following what their religion says to kill.

Tarek Fatah Founder of Muslim Canadian Congress is angry that Muslims are lying to themselves by denying that their own Quran is the source of violence.

He believes that the Imams know that the Quran teaches, encourages & rewards violence and should speak out against this.
Tarek continues to say that the problems lie within the Quran,

HE SAID MUSLIMS SHOULD STOP DECEIVING THEMSELVES AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ISLAM IS NOT PEACEFUL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Kmp-VHryI

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by shizzleStar: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2014
omenka:
And the other coward couldn't show face. When a "church" building collapsed, before the dust from the wreckage could even settle he was already there. But on this he develops cold feet. Afteral, they are "northerners" and "muslims".

What a religious bigot.
Calling you a FOOL will be an insult to fools, you are a SUPER DUNCE.
Re: PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack by shizzleStar: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2014
MrKnowitall:
[s]So the vice president is now doing presidential duties? Jonathan can go around campaigning for reelection but he doesn't have to to visit victims of terrorist attacks. That guy is a piece of work[/s].
You are a deranged FOOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Regrets Absence Of Atiku At Peace Accord Ceremony / Buhari’s Food Importation Ban Could Drag The Nigerian Economy Into Misery / Six Nigerian Army Personnel Killed In Ambush By Terrorists In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.