Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter (11351 Views)

Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by thoexynne: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2014
We should have voted TB joshua in as president if prayer is what we need to solve our problems

8 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Ezedon(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2014
One day, God in his infinite mercy will take the battle upon himself and deal with those people.
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Johnnoo(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2014
Eneze1:
Really?? calling on God.They should use presidential power to reveal those sponsoring them not calling on God. God won't come down and help us that's why he has given us brain so please let's use it

[size=16pt]GBAM[/size]
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/12/02/doyin-okupe-prays-to-god-about-boko-haram-via-twitter-godexposebhcollaboratorsin2014/

Do I hear an Amen, somebody?

Seun is this Your alternate account? hiding behind a facade to revel in your distasteful glory. Dont worry when Nigeria burns, you will hear it! angry

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by emiye(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2014
God gave you a brain, use it.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by clemzo101(m): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2014
I suspect dey are planning something. This statement is not an ordinary one. Only the wise one can decipher it.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Gbawe: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2014
What a shameless Country full of immoral 419ners like Okupe who are always dividing and deceiving the people with religion. We have a C-in-C failing to do his job, even after revealing he knows those sponsoring terror against Nigeria, yet this paid charlatan is now asking a busy God to come and be part of the deception and 'abracadabra' of his impotent and compromised oga. Shame on Okupe, shame on Jonathan and shame on the PDP. Does the shameless Okupe not know that "Heaven help those who help themselves" ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Sylvarresta(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2014
..... Is typing a message
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by thoexynne: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2014
Eneze1:
Really?? calling on God.They should use presidential power to reveal those sponsoring them not calling on God. God won't come down and help us that's why he has given us brain so please let's use it

Typical african, if we aren't blaming the rest of the world for our problems, we are waiting on one spiritual entity.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by demsid(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2014
doyin okuugbe is at it again. mad man

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by holatin(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2014
smh
Basket mouth don start to leak again ni oooo

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by jaymichael(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2014
These clowns should just resign and let GOD take over their jobs full time. Last time I checked, it wasn't GOD that is eating our 1 billion naira food just to do nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by allbright(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2014
What has your government done to the ones already exposed?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by ypzilanti: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2014
No one ever says they plan to pray as a solution to Nigerias issues when running for president. If that's all it takes, we should be seeking for the most pious and saintly man to rule us, and not looking for experience and qualifications.

Consider that God may actually be punishing us for always voting for ethnic reasons. Afterall, He created us all. He cant be pleased with our hate based voting patterns.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Demdem(m): 8:04am On Dec 02, 2014
Okupe the dog is asking God to reveal what his boss already knows.
Jonathan publicly told us that he knows the sponsors of evil boko. Okupes prayer is bunkum, he should go ask the drunkard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by seunwen2(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2014
O tu ku fe te is talking

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by ypzilanti: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2014
clemzo101:
I suspect dey are planning something. This statement is not an ordinary one. Only the wise one can decipher it.

Keep hoping. Some times u have to give up on people. Who wants to uncover them? DSS is now a joke.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by vedaxcool(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:
Okupe the dog is asking God to reveal what his boss already knows.
Jonathan publicly told us that he knows the sponsors of evil boko. Okupes prayer is bunkum, he should go ask the drunkard.

Succinct!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 02, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/12/02/doyin-okupe-prays-to-god-about-boko-haram-via-twitter-godexposebhcollaboratorsin2014/

Do I hear an Amen, somebody?
...be committed to solving the national security problems;then do the needful.real men don't ignore evils,then pray to God for help...
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by omenka(m): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2014
SuperModerator:
very funny.

Modified

Which PDP moderator removed the picture I posted

I will post it again, ban me if you wish.

Stupid nairaland Mods
Than was how a very harmless post of mine was hidden yesterday. I wish they could just ban all APC sympathetic posters already. Make the message loud and clear.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by ddeola: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2014
Amen !

Mr Jobberman-turned prayer warrior, what about those stealing Nigeria's money and crumbling the economy; and sycophants within the corridors of power? grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Youngzedd(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2014
Pathetic tweet.

Ooh God will come down from heaven and expose them right
Joke of the century.

He has been you guys @ the federal level all you need, it's left for you guys to reason with yours heads not stomach.

This is how to know those that have receive their end of the year loot.

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Samabu07(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2014
What a height of shame. Doyin bury your ugly Fat chubby cheeks in shame.

We do not need prayers at the Presidency level, if you can't work quit it's not too hard to ask.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by slytubadth(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2014
ode, if na loot una dey loot nah, u wont remember their is God all d incompentent pple sef.. U pple dont av a plan B abi... Clueless set of pple including his oga at d top... Why Obj make ds our current presido yahadua running mate sef... Pple frm d south nor dey dull deir sef b4 buh why oga jona own con different. I blive if one's plans and visions arent working, stepping down is d nxt tin .. I blive oga jona sude Step down and let other person wif brains take ova abi aso rock na ur papa house..we need change honestly.
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by clemzo101(m): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2014
Dats it, dey have all lost their respect......NA, DSS and all odas.........smh
ypzilanti:

Keep hoping. Some times u have to give up on people. Who wants to uncover them? DSS is now a joke.
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by eleko1: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2014
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
SuperModerator:
very funny.

Modified

Which PDP moderator removed the picture I posted

I will post it again, ban me if you wish.

Stupid nairaland Mods
grin Evil men blocking the truth lipsrsealed -X angry

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by sharks776(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2014
a
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2014
RELIGION IS THE GREATEST CAUSE OF SETBACK IN THIS NATION NOT ETHNICITY. IMAGINE THIS DUMBOS VOTED INTO POSITION OF AUTHORITY CALLING ON GOD TO COME AND BE OUR PRESIDENT. THE GULLIBLE RELIGIOUS BIGOTS WILL HAPPILY SAY AMEN FORGETTING GOD HAS GIVEN US BRAIN TO THINK. GOD WILL COME DOWN AND LEAD THE NIGERIAN ARMY INTO SAMBISA FOREST WITH ASSAULT RIFLES . KEEP WAITING. cool cool
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by eleko1: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2014
sadChatting with God via Twitter is height of stupidity.No wonder,those who refer/call Jona and his foot soldier RETARDED are on point sad
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2014
amen......

may God destroy Islam and APC in Jesus name amen
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2014
God don suffer for our leaders hand!

Lolz!! grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by eleko1: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2014
sadU dey mind those useless thieves?Nah only December God dey ansa prayer?PDP scamming scamming Nig since 1999.Bastards
slytubadth:
ode, if na loot una dey loot nah, u wont remember their is God all d incompentent pple sef.. U pple dont av a plan B abi... Clueless set of pple including his oga at d top... Why Obj make ds our current presido yahadua running mate sef... Pple frm d south nor dey dull deir sef b4 buh why oga jona own con different. I blive if one's plans and visions arent working, stepping down is d nxt tin .. I blive oga jona sude Step down and let other person wif brains take ova abi aso rock na ur papa house..we need change honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electoral Amendment Bill: Senate Initiates Process To Override Veto / 2019 Presidential Election INEC OFFICIAL RESULT / Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.