Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter (11352 Views)

Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by akigbemaru: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2014
Doyin Okupe that we know!
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by toyecoach(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/12/02/doyin-okupe-prays-to-god-about-boko-haram-via-twitter-godexposebhcollaboratorsin2014/

Do I hear an Amen, somebody?

OMG!this government has missed it.For more than 4yrs Pres. Jonathan and his cabinet chiefs does not know #BHSponsors ,so why accusing the opposition anyway good you are involving God now!I pray you have insight,in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by darne(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Amen But why act like you didnt know who`s in charge of BH @Doyin Okupe & Gangs angry angry angry

Leave God outta this pls
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
smiling for nicca's problems for learners wink im happy for this new development.. jonah is really helping we boys on street na lukuluku go kill person wey talk say you no go dey president till 2019
RebelLeader15:
Western Union go here am

My Maga is in trouble, make I run go meet Baba Fakunle make e help me increase the science speed...

Doyin Opuro sorry Okupe is a fool joor
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
omenka:
Than was how a very harmless post of mine was hidden yesterday. I wish they could just ban all APC sympathetic posters already. Make the message loud and clear.

FROM ALL THESE I CAN UNEQUIVOCALLY SAY THAT SEUN, NAIRALAND AND HIS MODS HAVE ALL BEEN COMPROMISED BY THESE POLITICAL SCAVENGERS, WHO MUST HAVE INDUCED THEM TO BLOCK ANTI-RULING PARTY COMMENTS/ POSTS AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHEN THEY ARE ON THE PROWL.

THERE HAS BEEN SHARP INCREASE IN THE CASES OF INFRINGEMENTS AGAINST THE OPPOSTION JUST LIKE TAMBUWAL, APC DATA OFFICE INVASION BY DSS, PVC CARD DISTRIBUTION, BOMB BLASTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY ESPECIALLY IN OPPPOSITION STATES.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, THE RULING PARTY IS BEHIND ALL, AND I SAY AGAIN "ALL" ACTS OF VIOLENCE IN THIS COUNTRY.

FORGET ABOUT DOYIN OKUPE, ABATI, IHEDIOHA OR OTHERS THEY ARE ACTING WELL-VERSED SCRIPTS.
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
FROM ALL THESE I CAN UNEQUIVOCALLY SAY THAT SEUN, NAIRALAND AND HIS MODS HAVE ALL BEEN COMPROMISED BY THESE POLITICAL SCAVENGERS, WHO MUST HAVE INDUCED THEM TO BLOCK ANTI-RULING PARTY COMMENTS/ POSTS AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHEN THEY ARE ON THE PROWL.

THERE HAS BEEN SHARP INCREASE IN THE CASES OF INFRINGEMENTS AGAINST THE OPPOSTION JUST LIKE TAMBUWAL, APC DATA OFFICE INVASION BY DSS, PVC CARD DISTRIBUTION, BOMB BLASTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY ESPECIALLY IN OPPPOSITION STATES.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, THE RULING PARTY IS BEHIND ALL, AND I SAY AGAIN "ALL" ACTS OF VIOLENCE IN THIS COUNTRY.

FORGET ABOUT DOYIN OKUPE, ABATI, IHEDIOHA OR OTHERS THEY ARE ACTING WELL-VERSED SCRIPTS.
"
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

SuperModerator:
very funny.

Modified

Which PDP moderator removed the picture I posted

I will post it again, ban me if you wish.

silly nairaland Mods

grin Evil men blocking the truth lipsrsealed -X angry"

" very funny.

Modified

silly nairaland Mods

Than was how a very harmless post of mine was hidden yesterday. I wish they could just ban all APC sympathetic posters already. Make the message loud and clear."
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by ceo003: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
SuperModerator:
very funny.

Modified

Stupid nairaland Mods

grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by troy20(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
dude is only employing the magic of the moment.you know our brains always authomaticaly rewires functions the moment even a goat bleats the word God.funny cuntry.
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Spidermon: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
God is omnipotent. Yeah!! But don't we have a president? A GCFR of our poorly Armed forces?? Why contest for office when u guys would lay it all on God at the slightest inconvinience??

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
SuperModerator:
very funny.

Modified

Stupid nairaland Mods
Foolish clueless toothless bull dog president. grin
SuperModerator:
very funny.

Modified

Stupid nairaland Mods
Foolish, clueless, toothless bull dog, president.
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by PStacks(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
When we say this bunch are "Clueless", you say we don't know what we're saying..

Tell me, what better way to exhibit cluelessness than to go rant on twitter claiming to be praying.

Pharises and saduccees say their prayers in the open.

The real people that love nigeria prays at the corner of their heart and not on twitter.

Clueless bunch.
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by AceOfDiamonds(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Since when did God become our intelligence agency?

Dey decieve una sef there undecided
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by oiseworld: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
SuperModerator:
very funny.

Modified

Stupid nairaland Mods

a BIG AMEN to all GEJ's prayers.

Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Itz funny that some people find it difficult to say
AMEN
Their brains have been brainwashed to the point that all they could say is GEJ don't know this, GEJ don't know that
Why don't u simply say AMEN
And surely the mighty man in battle will intervene
And change the tide of this nation
The mighty God will surely intervene and whoever, group(s) that are involved in this BH menace will be exposed
AMEN
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by benzion72(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
So what is left for GEJ to fix, if he call on God so much
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by prophetfire: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/12/02/doyin-okupe-prays-to-god-about-boko-haram-via-twitter-godexposebhcollaboratorsin2014/

Do I hear an Amen, somebody?
good prayer but you delibrately left out all those stealing nigeria's money. Oh God expose n put them to shame in Jesus Name Amen!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by laimo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
AMEN
Their brains have been brainwashed to the point that all they could say is GEJ don't know this, GEJ don't know that
The mighty God will surely intervene and whoever, group(s) that are involved in this BH menace will be exposed
AMEN
no need for Amen.
I won't say amen when it's the sponsor praying.I don't make a show of my prayers,it's against our religion.
Re: Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter by laimo(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
AMEN
AMEN
no need for Amen.
I won't say amen to the narcissistic prayer of known sponsors .We don't make a show of our prayers,it's against our religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘tom And Jerry’ Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba / BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate / 2019: Believe Me Atiku Will Defeat Buhari Squarely – Aliyu Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.