Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

#saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters (13477 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

I understand where you are driving at.....so let them put their money where there money is.

Any attempt by PDP to ride on the sentiment you mentioned will forever kill the party in Lagos political establishment.
Even the pdp knows this fact.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

My sister, APC will always have an edge in Lagos state. Obas influence, Iyalojas, The so called Agberos and civil servants will determine alot.
that was before,not any more.

1 Like

Obiagelli:

Absolute truth but how people are committed to voting?

i fougt hard to get my voters card just to make sure i vote out APC.The only APC candiadadte i might vote for wil be Desmond Elliot if he wins the primaries,all other elections will be PDP and others
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Berem....you are only speaking for the circle you move with......stop talking about most Lagosians.....

You are exhibiting a bit of naivety on this thread.

Mr. Ilugunboy,

Please take a walk outside your comfort area and see the pain in the peoples faces.

The agony is heavy

The taxes is unbearable

The Hinterlands roads are extremely bad

Government jobs are being shared from Ikoyi

Party Men cannot nominate their choice through Primaries except what the generalissimo says.

Pharaoh is better than Tinubu. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Arch1:
PDP CANNOT win in Lagos because the 'Igbos hate APC'

PDP has zero presence in places like: Itamaga, Ijede, Ipakodo, Ejinrin, Ijebu-Ketu, Ewu Elepe, Baiyeku, Igbopa, Egbin, Gberigbe, Ita Elesin, Baiyeku, Omitoro, Ajido, Topa, Iworo, Okun-yagbe, Agamathen, Ithohun etc etc

All those places are in Lagos and i am sure you dont even know where they are; i am also sure that PDP CANNOT get a single vote there

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
All that you mentioned is not the reasons why APC might not win in Lagos. It is all about ethnic and religious sentiments which PDP is the major player. If not why will Jonathan be voted for again when he has failed woefully but will be voted for because he is a Christian and he's from the southern part of the country?

A reason to respect you the more... Now you passed for a Progressive. but not with APC
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

My sister, APC will always have an edge in Lagos state. Obas influence, Iyalojas, The so called Agberos and civil servants will determine alot.

The Oba of Lagos has litle or no ifluence on who becomes Governor of Lagos!!!How many of the peole in lagos can he influence? As for the Agberos,the army will be ready for them.For the civil servants what makes you think most of them are for APC?
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Absolute truth but how people are committed to voting?
they are highly committed to vote. The only constraints is the PVC which many people did not register and some people are finding it difficult collecting their cards even when the time for collection has elapsed.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Arch1: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
that was before,not any more.
Madam i am sorry to say this, but it seems you are a bit ignorant of the Lagos politic. Alhaja Sekete Dosunmu is the Iyaoloja of Tejuoso market; i make bold to say that she can mobilise more voters from the market women for APC than Omojuwa can for Jimi Agbaje on twitter

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
bookmarked! tongue

I am a witness... - Firefire! cheesy
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Mr. Ilugunboy,

Please take a walk outside your comfort area and see the pain in the peoples faces.

The agony is heavy

The taxes is unbearable

The Hinterlands roads are extremely bad

Government jobs are being shared from Ikoyi

Party Men cannot nominate their choice through Primaries except what the generalissimo says.

Pharaoh is better than Tinubu. angry

....cheap blackmail and propaganda coming from you as usual.

Lagosians that I see everyday will rather prefer to cast their lots with a Supo Sasore, Akin Ambode or Femi Hamzat than with your PDP.

....we don't want anyone to burn our treasury office in Lagos to cover shady stuff.... grin grin

#cityhall

7 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

Berem....you are only speaking for the circle you move with......stop talking about most Lagosians.....

You are exhibiting a bit of naivety on this thread.
True, ikorodu, alimosho, epe, badagry for instance still has large numbers of core APC supporters.

Btw the discussions or arrangements of Igbos in the market is different from Igbos in the blue or white collar sectors.

I hate that i have to discuss tribalism but its obvious.

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
chukwudi44:

i fougt hard to get my voters card just to make sure i vote out APC.The only APC candiadadte i might vote for wil be Desmond Elliot if he wins the primaries,all other elections will be PDP and others
Same way many are ready to vote out Jonathan and prevent the pdp. from entering lagos.

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Arch1:

PDP has zero presence in places like: Itamaga, Ijede, Ipakodo, Ejinrin, Ijebu-Ketu, Ewu Elepe, Baiyeku, Igbopa, Egbin, Gberigbe, Ita Elesin, Baiyeku, Omitoro, Ajido, Topa, Iworo, Okun-yagbe, Agamathen, Ithohun etc etc

All those places are in Lagos and i am sure you dont even know where they are; i am also sure that PDP CANNOT get a single vote there
and what is the concentration of eligible voters in that area compared to densely populated areas of other part of Lagos?
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Arch1:
Madam i am sorry to say this, but it seems you are a bit ignorant of the Lagos politic. Alhaji Sekete Dosunmu is the Iyaoloja of Tejuoso market; i make bold to say that she can mobilise more voters from the market women for APC than Omojuwa can for Jimi Agbaje on twitter

How many of those that omojuwa rants with will leave their air conditioned homes to go and stand in the sun..? grin

4 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

Now i just confirm you are an enemy of my state. Koro kor, Ikoro ni. Gbogbo ariwo to ma npa ni agbegbe yi, ti fi hon pe oshika ni e. A ofe koro, je ki koro lo dari ilu to ti wa. Oshey gan.

Omo ilu wo ni koro?

Omo ilu wo ni Tinubu?

Omo ilu wo ni Fashola?

are you not tired of the mortgaging of our common wealth by few individuals
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
and what is the concentration of eligible voters in that area compared to densely populated areas of other part of Lagos?

Tell us the areas in LAGOS STATE that PDP is stronger than APC....LAGOS STATE and not Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Scatterboss(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
chukwudi44:

The Oba of Lagos has litle or no ifluence on who becomes Governor of Lagos!!!How many of the peole in lagos can he influence? As for the Agberos,the army will be ready for them.For the civil servants what makes you think most of them are for APC?

Chukwudi, Read my post again. You are not Yoruba and wont understand what i mean by Oba influence. Do you know we have villages in Lagos? Agberos, meaning they will also vote massively, not about snatching ballot boxes but voting enmass for APC. There are many agberos and fuji musicians that have large followers and fans, they can also influence there fans to vote for APC, some strategy that work for Fashola 1st term.

7 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

True, ikorodu, alimosho, epe, badagry for instance still has large numbers of core APC supporters.

Btw the discussions or arrangements of Igbos in the market is different from Igbos in the blue or white collar sectors.

I hate that i have to discuss tribalism but its obvious.
for the first time,I totally disagree with you.
Ah Obiagelli!! embarassed embarassed
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
they are highly committed to vote. The only constraints is the PVC which many people did not register and some people are finding it difficult collecting their cards even when the time for collection has elapsed.
Well lets see how it goes, i also will like fresh blood in lagos but i will never vote the pdp, Never. I won't join those that said we voted jonathan not the pdp.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

Omo ilu wo ni koro?

Omo ilu wo ni Tinubu?

Omo ilu wo ni Fashola?

are you not tired of the mortgaging of our common wealth by few individuals

Bros.....with all due respect...these your lines are stale and old.

4 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Same way many are ready to vote out Jonathan and prevent the pdp. from entering lagos.

.ALL TALK OF JIMI''S POPULARITY AMONG IBOS ALONE IS BALDERDASH.JIMI AGBAJE IS THE MOST POPULAR AMONGST ALL THE GUBER ASPIRANTS IN LAGOS STATE.BOTH YORUBAS,IGBOS ETC LOVE HIM NOTHING LIKE PDP OR APC FOR THIS MATTER,THE GUY IS THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

Your constant lies can never be truth. This same Alpha beta has many PDP states as clients:

Our Clients

Lagos State Government

Kwara State Government

Nassarawa State Government

Akwa Ibom State Government

Abia State Government

Imo State Government

Kano State Government

Ondo State Government

Sokoto State Government

Abuja Environmental Protection Board

Enugu State Waste Management Authority

Enugu State Ministry of Environment and Mineral Resources

Ekiti State Government

Lagos Water Corporation

Airtel (Formally Zain)

Wow this is eye opening. Yet ignorant one will keep spewing trash.

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

Chukwudi, Read my post again. You are not Yoruba and wont understand what i mean by Oba influence. Do you know we have villages in Lagos? Agberos, meaning they will also vote massively, not about snatching ballot boxes but voting enmass for APC. There are many agberos and fuji musicians that have large followers and fans, they can also influence there fans to vote for APC, some strategy that work for Fashola 1st term.

These people will never understand this your grassroot politics....just because of hatred for APC.

There are issues that determine the outcome of an election....which they won't understand.

4 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Where is Aljharem?
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
chukwudi44:

.ALL TALK OF JIMI''S POPULARITY AMONG IBOS ALONE IS BALDERDASH.JIMI AGBAJE IS THE MOST POPULAR AMONGST ALL THE GUBER ASPIRANTS IN LAGOS STATE.BOTH YORUBAS,IGBOS ETC LOVE HIM NOTHING LIKE PDP OR APC FOR THIS MATTER,THE GUY IS THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE

You are always talking like someone under the influence of alcohol...no offense.

6 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scatterboss:

The day market women turn against the Apc, then the party will die in lagos.

4 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Well lets see how it goes, i also will like fresh blood in lagos but i will never vote the pdp, Never. I won't join those that said we voted jonathan not the pdp.
Lolz! I don't know if I will be voting sef. You can't believe I haven't registered as my name was absent at Mushin LG were I voted. Hopefully,I will register again in either Festac or Igando tomorrow. embarassed
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Arch1:

Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

The day market women turn against the Apc, then the party will die in lagos.

Exactly.....the influence of those people is awesome.

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Lolz! I don't know if I will be voting sef. You can't believe I haven't registered as my name was absent at Mushin LG were I voted. Hopefully,I will register again in either Festac or Igando tomorrow. embarassed
Same thing here, i heard registeration will be starting tomorrow, try and visit these registeration centres, na ward people sef full there.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

Lolzzzzz.....you have no business on this thread.

This discussion is meant for those of us with PVC... grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Isaac Osahon's House Attacked In Edo / Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu / CBN Disburses ₦791 Billion To 3 Million Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.