Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

#saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters (13476 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by politifact: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Descartes:

Your immediate environment says it all about your upbringing angry
not my fault bro,just hate ethnic bigots
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Descartes: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
politifact:
not my fault bro,just hate ethnic bigots

Learn how to engage one in an argument without cheap shots.

You can as well need to be enrolled in an Anger Management course wink
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by patrickmuf(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

why are you living on OLD GLORY

For satan's sakes, APC had lost her glory.

If a salt lost it taste it becomes valueless grin cheesy
old glory? Can't remember reading anything from you that suggested APC reigned before now...APC has just started wake up bro...

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Have you PDP wondered why in 2007 fashola was able to win the election even after it was touted that tinubu did nothing during his 8yr tenure? Now that APC has delivered, do you think any sane lagosian would want to vote in the killer party?

4 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Firefire(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
patrickmuf:
old glory? Can't remember reading anything from you that suggested APC reigned before now...APC has just started wake up bro...

So when you or your wife change name, you destroy your old documents

Hun?

undecided
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Clerverly:

Haba bros calm down! Berem is a staunch supporter, I understand her, though there are some certain things one doesn't need to say as a party person in a documented forum like this! And I believe she has learned that by now! However like she said, you owe her an apology for calling her a mole!

Cheers!!

Loook at this fools!!! Do you think these politicians even know the likes of you exist? So many lagosians are like berem.They will vote Jmi even under the PDP banner.Just wait and see.I just hate the APC because of what they represent besides APC i just dont care whoever wins provided it is not APC.

The only APC candidate i will vote for will be Desmond Elliot
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by politifact: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
chukwudi44:

Loook at this fools!!! Do you think these politicians even know the likes of you exist? So many lagosians are like berem.They will vote Jmi even under the PDP banner.Just wait and see.I just hate the APC because of what they represent besides APC i just dont care whoever wins provided it is not APC.

The same way nigerians are tired of the PDP,moreover,you don't have more than one vote.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by laimo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
chukwudi44:

Your name is Chukwudi.

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by laimo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
I still demand an Apology for calling me a mole. angry angry
You're not being true to your beliefs.

1 Like

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
So you mean I don't live among our people too? Do you know I belong to Igbo Progressive Forum,an affiliation of PDP in my LCDA? Do you know the awareness that's being created to make sure Igbos vote massively for PDP? Nna,please go and do your investigation properly. APC might not win in Lagos.

Simple!!!

But why do the igbos simply want to drag us backward even in our backyard? E no work!

3 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by laimo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Clerverly:
Anybody the Party that Gave Us Fashola and Gbajamiala, present, I will definitely trust their judgment and drop my pin vote for the Person!

I am a party man, I don't do hide and seek!

Good Day all!!!

Before I forget! PDP is an evil party, avoid them like plague!
^^^TRUEST COMMENT EVER.

2 Likes

Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by laimo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Clerverly:

Berem I live among our people! And I can confidently tell you Igbos don't vote during elections not in Lagos, not in anywhere! They defeated Tinubu with their mouths in 1999 and 2003, installed Jimi Agbaje in 2007 and delivered Dosunmu in 2011 all in their football pitches during the voting hours.

Kindly ask those around you who are rooting for Agbaje George where they kept their voters card? Alas! You would be disappointed! If you must know many of them traveled to their respective villages to do the registration in 2011 and came to shout PDP! All The Way!!

PDP doesnt exist in Lagos simple!
PDP doesn't exist in Lagos simple!grin grin grin I turn parrot because na true that guy talk.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by laimo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
PDP can never win Lagos in 2015.As an active observer of Lagosians' voting behavior,APC'll win.
No matter what PDP does,even with 1billion Israeli soldiers on election day.Don't joke with Lagos,the fuel subsidy riots will be child's play.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
laimo:
You're not being true to your beliefs.
I am done with this thread. Don't bring me back to it.
Re: #saynotoagbaje Created By Aggrieved Pdp Supporters by laimo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
I am done with this thread. Don't bring me back to it.
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB / Abubakar Aliyu: $1.2 Billion Zungeru Dam For Inauguration Next Year / Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.