Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina (1740 Views)

THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U / Welcome To My World Of (poems). / Welcome To Nairaland's 1st Intensive Webinar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by omotalkie(f): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
And she has finally arrived...TUJ for a successful delivery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
cute babe,can I be the godfather?
Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by dreydee(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Congrats, Cute baby, can I be the godfather? grin kiss

Seun, frontage! Welcome to nairaland baby Esther, oh, they haven't named her yet lipsrsealed grin
Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by omotalkie(f): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Caisenes:
cute babe,can I be the godfather?
Tanx, buh y'all have to put it in writing grin
Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by experimentist: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wow! Pls God save me, I can't wait to have my own baby!

Cc: ujsizzle
Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by omotalkie(f): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
experimentist:
Wow! Pls God save me, I can't wait to have my own baby!

Cc: ujsizzle
Hmmm... urs will definitely come
Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by experimentist: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
omotalkie:
Hmmm... urs will definitely come
amiin.. God bless the child
Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
omotalkie:
wow this baby is so just cute, I feel like pecking those cheeks... I want to be her God father
Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by omotalkie(f): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
experimentist:
amiin.. God bless the child
Amen oooh

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by UjSizzle(f): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
She's so beautiful, cuddly and squishy cheesy

May she bring happiness into your home.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by Jumizie13(f): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Aspiring 4 d post of her godmother.
baby Zina, Welcome to diz beautiful world

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by D9ty7(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Congratulations to you, more happiness and joy in your home in Jah's name.
#cute lil princess

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by jaymomma(f): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Welcome to the world princess

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by igbo2011(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
omotalkie:
Congrats what is the full name?
Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by omotalkie(f): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jumizie13:
Aspiring 4 d post of her godmother.
baby Zina, Welcome to diz beautiful world
Tanx, d floor is open..
Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by omotalkie(f): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
UjSizzle:
She's so beautiful, cuddly and squishy cheesy

May she bring happiness into your home.
Amen oo, tanx luv
Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by omotalkie(f): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
igbo2011:

Congrats what is the full name?
Tanx. Lezina is d full name
Re: Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina by igbo2011(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
omotalkie:
Tanx. Lezina is d full name

What ethnicity is that name?

(1) (Reply)

The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) / If You Miss Jamb Mock, Then You Won't Write The Main Utme By Philad Blog. / She's My Madam Last Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.