Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U (3271 Views)

No One Ever Went Upstairs—A Scary Story From The Be Scared Blog / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by heniford(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Feel free to correct me in typing I will also like your comment as it will motivate me to post more am Heniford new in here but promise you will enjoy it till the end!..

For copy right forget its me
Heniford aka charles michael
Feel free to copy and paste
Enjoy****
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by heniford(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Kill her she shouted at me I was cold inbtwn do it or I will end you I had choice its either I do it or i join my forefather why me? how did this happen god seems far from me just a "visit to grand m"a why me I know it was going to be like this but I lost my gut to tell my mum I dnt wanne come I saw the warning yet I felt its nothing this is the end!! Of no return I draw the match I have seen fear and it know me*** it all start in a lovely day..when the sun shine and the day was warm the blood drops down like a rain drop I know its her end ***
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by Divepen1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
hmmm space the work bro.
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by heniford(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
[b]chapter 1
I woke up early in the morning it was monday after the cruise I enjoyed with my friend it was a lovely sunday that I can't easily forget so because of the enjoyment I was so tried as pra it I lay down on my bed when my phone ring!! Ha its mummy.I quickly picked the call,my mum has never called me this early since I got admission to study public adminitration in ESUT university Enugu
Me: hello mum good morning ma.I quickly said trying to cover up the dullness in my voice course my mum can suspect things quickly I even has ask her to join SSS or police even army cause she its good at that no wander her sister always refer her as iron lady she is a no nonsense woman.
Mum: good morning how are you
Me: fine ma,I reply quickly she pause a bit my mum its a tell woman in her 50 years fair in complexion while built very beautiful has a curved ass even in her fifty years her breast still stand sometimes I admire her lol!
Mum: how's jash! Ur roommate have you had brkfst
Me: fine ma,Yes.. I quickly said ma,its everything ok.
Mum: yeah all its well just your grand ma!
Me: its she dead!!
Mum: No!! God forbid
Me: Amen..its she sick!!!
Mum: hmmm cn't say just called me that she needs someone to stay with!
Me: ok its not serious I quickly said," my grand mother its an old woman filed with breath she it healthy and she likes cultural thing to the grass root from igwueke in bende local govt of Abia state, to all traditional stuff she likes it with her straight. my grand ma name it's. nne ugomma ekeoma (beauty) she its rilly beautiful in her own time not know the say "age kills the beauty that glitz" some of her age mate use to say she its a [/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by heniford(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
[b]goddess of beauty in her time one will see it my grand ma lived a life of mysterious you alone know what she wants you to know about her even my mum cn't tell u more of her mum.
Mum: are you there uchenna
Me: yes ma!, I quickly said!
Mum: "hail out breath from the phone"when are you coming back from school since your through I want you to go and stay with ur grand ma for ur holiday! She paused
Me: ma,eehmm trying to come up with excuse I have never traveled to my mums villa I had stories of how their villa use to be I grow up been afraid of traveling to my maternal home it sound weird to me when she said "travel" "visit", I askd ma, cn't grand ma visit us here than going to villa I asked?
Mum: "mum sound as if she was angry with what I said" she its doing her IWUMIRI rite and she cn't travel.
Me: ok Iwumiri what's Iwumiri I asked sheepishly?
Mum: when you visit her ask her she will explain more.
Me: ok ma, but will visit home before going to see her
Mum: no problem! She end the call.
Me: I stood up my heart beating fast haba what can of thing its this I waked jash up oboy! Wake up! Oo[/b]
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by heniford(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jash: what na!! u be witch, make I rest na abeg! "he said turning around to next conor"

Me: I hit him more harder. "he stood up quickly"!

Jash: oboy! Waiting na,"he said in sleepy mood".

Me: oboy! I don enter.

Jash: waiting happen?

Me: enjoyment don end oh! my "mum c" called me!

Jash: she say waiting?

Me: make I prepare the come home say grand ma need me urgently for villa.

Jash: na anoda enjoyment na.. U self u funni ...oh!

Me: mehn! me No won go my mum villa.

Jash: why?

Me: oboy! Long tori I said facing up the ceiling.

Jash: you know u mum her word its final. He said turn back to his bed without outing any word to me again and dose off....I stood still thinking what to do I felt caged I know a lot awaits me yet I cn't finger it out!!****
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by heniford(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
I need ur comment should I read on guys
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by marcusagrippa(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Make use of punctuations where appropriate and also check for spelling errors.
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
wtf did i just read lipsrsealed
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by heniford(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2016
Chapter 2.
It was Monday evening around 6:30pm felt the breeze of the hulux van car I boarded in abia line transport I sat opposite the drive left side,the drive notice my head was outside he said e b like say u the enjoy the road I looked at him and sired!!
What enjoyment wen ur governor no grrai repay road!he said who be my governor. nobi ur state we argued it for sometime,truly the road was so bad I had to bend down and pray for safe jonnie which I no sabi pray becos I dnt like goin to church always u no guys stuff na sunday na washing of clothes and football .
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by heniford(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2016
marcusagrippa:
Make use of punctuations where appropriate and also check for spelling errors.
thanks will work on it
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by heniford(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2016
rahymat:
wtf did i just read lipsrsealed
some errors will work on them ok
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by priestchurch(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
d story is interesting pls ride on...

1 Like

Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by heniford(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
The keep banning me here from posting dn't knw why
Re: THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U by heniford(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2016
my phone quickly ringed!!. I picked d call unknown caller haba.!!

Me: good afternoon who am I speaking with;with a just tune that sounds insecure.

Unknwn: its me ijeoma naa.

Me: Ijeoma how are u pls I dn't know you I think i forget who u are pls explain more to me.

(1) (Reply)

"Little Child" By REG Armattoe / Medusa's Shadow / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.