Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof (5481 Views)

Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' / Is It Idolatry To Use Pastors' Pictures On Church Banners? / Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by mistawoman: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2014

Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by lancelotclan: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
seen
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by holatin(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
inohavembtowaste
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by idupaul: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by lancelotclan: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
only in naija

1 Like

Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by daxon001(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls help me guys.my poo poo is extremely blak and watery.Even tho i ate red stew.i'm worried.don't kno wat 2 do. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by akoaki(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
daxon001:
Pls help me guys.my poo poo is extremely blak and watery.Even tho i ate red stew.i'm worried.don't kno wat 2 do. embarassed

when was the last time you checked your BP ?
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by jojomario(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Moderator, what is this doing on politics page?
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by daxon001(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
akoaki:

last week
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by daxon001(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
akoaki:

last week
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by Saraha1(f): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Power pass power.
When the mighty power is talking, the small power MUST bow.
Who born them?

Oh God my Father , let all my enemies end up like this. Expose them!!!!!!!
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by lancelotclan: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
lol
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by akoaki(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
daxon001:

last week

If your bp is good, you may have to see a doctor to run some tests on you. I will advise that you do that as soon as possible. It may not be as serious as you think.
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by Weah96: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
A naked woman on a roof. I call madness, or drug abuse, not witch.

2 Likes

Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by lancelotclan: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by lancelotclan: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
surulere
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by lancelotclan: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
wink smiley grin
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by mistawoman: 12:01am On Dec 03, 2014
aii
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by mistawoman: 12:32am On Dec 03, 2014
smiley wink grin cheesy
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by kevoh(m): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2014
In a sane country, people would use those camera phones they are brandishing to call for help from emergency response services and do their best to save her before help comes . Of what use is the recording of a na.ked mad woman in your phones if not to satisfy the desires of perverts! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by Weah96: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2014
kevoh:
In a sane country, people would use those camera phones they are brandishing to call for help from emergency response services and do their best to save her before help comes . Of what use is the recording of a na.ked mad woman in your phones if not to satisfy the desires of perverts! angry angry angry

The pictures or videos will serve as proof that magic is real.
I guess. Exactly what makes her a witch is beyond my intellect. I'll just let the geniuses put two and two together.

1 Like

Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by Lmkst: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2014
shocked kiss
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by Lmkst: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2014
mus
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by waldigit: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Weah96:

The pictures or videos will serve as proof that magic is real.
I guess. Exactly what makes her a witch is beyond my intellect. I'll just let the geniuses put two and two together.

Instead for our lousy researchers move in and commence research that get us a break through and earn us respect in the international community, they will prefer to sit in their poorly built office and run mouth commentary. Don't we have relevant profs from uniben who should show interest. This generation of black race need serious deliverance
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by asalimpo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
kevoh:

bros,this is africa where these kinda things are rampant.
There are agents of satan and sometimes they get disgraced, this is one of such.
While u wish these kinda things shudnt happen because theyre distasteful, there's no point ignoring d truth.

Besides this isnt d first case of a naked woman being transfixed in a church premise.
The angels of God held her and joined her body (which she left at her house) with her spirit which she was using for devilish work.
This only usually happens only because christians @ a particular location are engaging in intense prayer .
If its some prayerless sleepy church, she wud hav embark on her night crusade doing the devils wrk with gusto and woken and greeted her neighbours like nothing happened.
Wat i'm saying in essence is that things like this dont happen because God arbitrarily intervenes but because man(christians) do ,usually unknowingly.

Have you read d thread were a man fell from d sky naked in ghana? He confessed that the intense all night prayers in a church hurled him down during his night flight as he tried to fly over the church.

In one incident in an african country, a large gathering prayed speaking to the astral bodies and at night, more than twice during those meetings flying balls of fire fell to d ground, wen people gathered , behold there was a naked being on the ground,
in both cases they were women.
What wudve happened if these christians didnt pray?
One of the women tht fell confessed tht she was on her way to the united nations meeting in the u.s!
How much does the Devils kingdom get away with because Christians dont pray?

Many christians hear this kinda talk and get scared.
They deny it and try to suppress it. because its not their daily experience.
The truth isnt palatable, but we shud know the truth and rest in wat Jesus has done, christians shud b taught how to put on their spiritual armour and fight.

A pastor sharing a testimony of how he was rolling on d floor crying because his son was sick with a high fever is going to b powerless wen faced with bigger battles.

John G lake entered a city ; thru out his stay in tht city, crime reduced to a minimum, hospitals were empty of patients, nobody was sick, pubs and drinking parlours shut down-no business!
Just 1 man did this. One man who knew his God?
But we hav cities with churches running multiple servces on sunday and .. Society feels no impact of God!
The bible says if satan knew,he wouldnt hav killed Jesus.
Jesus,1 man,was messing satan up big time, dislodging his diseases, raising d dead,feeding d poor ,nourishing spirits,casting out demons, shrugging off temptation, satan got mad and had him killed , not knowg he was the fool taking d bait, but tables turned. Dead man rose and now we have many "Jesuses" all over the planet popping up everywhere d gospel is preached.
All with d same Spirit of d master poised to do havoc to his kingdom as the Master did. So wat does he do? He makes christians too busy / disinterested in spiritual things.
In these arena he has had major success. But if christians can get back to their firstlove and intensity of prayer,
the world will see and know that there is God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by Weah96: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
^^^ See this one.

N)aked woman on roof of church= sorcery. Chai!

Madness isn't even considered, even though mad people walk around n)ude in Africa.

That's like finding a homeless man sleeping under the catwalk of an Atlanta church and assuming that he was casting a spell on the foundation of the building.

4 Likes

Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by asalimpo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Weah96:
^^^ See this one.

N)aked woman on roof of church= sorcery. Chai!

Madness isn't even considered, even though mad people walk around n)ude in Africa.

That's like finding a homeless man sleeping under the catwalk of an Atlanta church and assuming that he was casting a spell on the foundation of the building.

are proposing a contrived possibility and pushing it as the case?

A naked woman,
in church premises,
transfixed,
after church members prayed ...

Naked man falling from sky in ghana , with breasts like a teenagers.. Confesses ..

Naked women fell from sky as christians prayed into the night
commanding the moon and sun
Fell in balls of fire, confess ...

Naked woman in church premis found in early morning (not on the roof)

naked woman found on roof of church on benin ...

Add the dots ..

Use ur head and be honest.
I know ur one of those who try to explain away uncomfortable truths like this.
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by Weah96: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
asalimpo:

are proposing a contrived possibility and pushing it as the case?

A naked woman,
in church premises,
transfixed,
after church members prayed ...

Naked man falling from sky in ghana , with breasts like a teenagers.. Confesses ..

Naked women fell from sky as christians prayed into the night
commanding the moon and sun
Fell in balls of fire, confess ...

Naked woman in church premis found in early morning (not on the roof)

naked woman found on roof of church on benin ...

Add the dots ..

Use ur head and be honest.
I know ur one of those who try to explain away uncomfortable truths like this.

Humans are falling from the SKY, and SURVIVING? Were these people wearing parachutes?

2 Likes

Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by Lmkst: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by Lmkst: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2014
hmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by asalimpo(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2014
Weah96:

Humans are falling from the SKY, and SURVIVING? Were these people wearing parachutes?

haha...
You've not seen/or heard anything yet.
Do humans fly?
How does a human fall in a ball of fire?
The artcle about d incident in ghana was posted here.
The old man spotted female bre.sts, said he took his grand daughters bosoms to d coven!

We are in a spiritual world and its more shocking thn u think.

Just think, why a church ,why naked?

I know God disgraced her by joining her spirit with her body supernaturally because i read a web page about something similar happening in an african country.

I know many folks are scared of this kinda things, and it is unpalatable to even talk about, but since theyre realities theyre going to pop up now and then.

Also most christians who know about d spirit world are those who actively research it or got thrust into it in d course of their walk.
This is not chewing gum la di da christianity ..
Re: Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof by asalimpo(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2014
Weah96:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists Let's Have Fun. Anti-religion Memes / What Islam And The Seventh Day Adventists Share In Common / Did Jesus Really Walk On Water ? What Kinda Magic Trick Is That Sef ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.