Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is Glo Messing With It's Customers? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Glo Messing With It's Customers? (1230 Views)

Is Glo Blackberry Sub. Of 1k For 3GB Closed? / How Fast And Reliable Is Glo Data Connection In Your Area?? / Scam Alert: Mtn Defrauding It's Customers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Glo Messing With It's Customers? by booz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Did anybody notice this?

Glo G - bam package was originally advertised as 5K per second to 5 special glo numbers and 18K per second to other numbers irrespective of the network. All of the sudden, without any form of prior information, we found ourselves calling Our 5 registered numbers for 9K per second while others go for 15K per second.
Within a space of 2 weeks, it soared up to 11K per second to 5 special numbers, 15k per second to others, still without prior information.
And on a final note, today, it skyrockets to 25k per second to 5 special numbers and only God knows how much the call rate to other numbers is.
In a country that has laws?!
Could it be this is the 'Terms and conditions apply ' they usually refer to in their adverts?
Is NCC not aware of this?
Hasn't CPC been notified of this?

This is unfair!
Re: Is Glo Messing With It's Customers? by Xxpress(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Even, the 50naira bonus dat they use to give every morning is no more available.

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Messing With It's Customers? by datbay(m): 5:32am On Dec 03, 2014
I thought I noticed this injustice and scam alone.Its pure nonsense.
Re: Is Glo Messing With It's Customers? by fishbone11(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2014
U guys are still using this useless network called Globacom, their internet crawling like snail, calls fluctuates like PHCN. I have decamped to Etisalat, de best in internet and cheap calls. GLO really show be pepper!!!!
Re: Is Glo Messing With It's Customers? by tanfani: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2014
GLO of all mumu networks
Re: Is Glo Messing With It's Customers? by Tintinnoty(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2014
booz:
Did anybody notice this?

Glo G - bam package was originally advertised as 5K per second to 5 special glo numbers and 18K per second to other numbers irrespective of the network. All of the sudden, without any form of prior information, we found ourselves calling Our 5 registered numbers for 9K per second while others go for 15K per second.
Within a space of 2 weeks, it soared up to 11K per second to 5 special numbers, 15k per second to others, still without prior information.
And on a final note, today, it skyrockets to 25k per second to 5 special numbers and only God knows how much the call rate to other numbers is.
In a country that has laws?!
Could it be this is the 'Terms and conditions apply ' they usually refer to in their adverts?
Is NCC not aware of this?
Hasn't CPC been notified of this?

This is unfair!

Mike Adenuga is watching you on HD you dear bring the name of his telecommunications network into disrepute on nairaland, he will surely track ur number and hike ur tariff to 40k to 5glo number and 70k to other network...
Re: Is Glo Messing With It's Customers? by sammieguze(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2014
The kain tin glo de do ehn..... E tire person.

Glo bounce was initially advertised for 5k bounce to bounce and 30mb on 200 recharge.

Life was easy then but all of a sudden, they jacked the call rate to 11k per sec bounce to bounce and even the thirty meg that was hitherto valid for a week was reduced to just two days all without informing the customers. It is very bad.

I av etisalat though but seems their call rate is quite high.

Or....which package re you on etisalat please?

And how i their call rate?

fishbone11:
U guys are still using this useless network called Globacom, their internet crawling like snail, calls fluctuates like PHCN. I have decamped to Etisalat, de best in internet and cheap calls. GLO really show be pepper!!!!
Re: Is Glo Messing With It's Customers? by fishbone11(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
sammieguze:
The kain tin glo de do ehn..... E tire person.

Glo bounce was initially advertised for 5k bounce to bounce and 30mb on 200 recharge.

Life was easy then but all of a sudden, they jacked the call rate to 11k per sec bounce to bounce and even the thirty meg that was hitherto valid for a week was reduced to just two days all without informing the customers. It is very bad.

I av etisalat though but seems their call rate is quite high.

Or....which package re you on etisalat please?

And how i their call rate?

to be sincere, I can't remember my package, just call customer care on 200, and request for the lowest call rate.
Re: Is Glo Messing With It's Customers? by sammieguze(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
fishbone11:

to be sincere, I can't remember my package, just call customer care on 200, and request for the lowest call rate.

aiiiit. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up / Finally; Microsoft Lumia 950 And 950xl Full Specs / How To Send Money With Snapchat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.