Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up (1233 Views)

Tecno H7 Wont Boot Pass Tecno Logo! (help) / My Huawei Y3-u02 Hangs At The Log On Boot Up, Please Help / Pls Help: My Samsung Galaxy Wont Switch On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up by Nobody: 9:00am On May 14, 2015
The phone has been showing charging logo and has also been tripping off intermittently.

I've plugged in using several chargers and powerbank, its still the same issue.
Re: Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up by keandre: 9:00am On May 14, 2015
bricked
Re: Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up by Nobody: 9:09am On May 14, 2015
keandre:
bricked
seriously?
shocked
But it has never been rooted It has never been flashed with custom ROM or tweaked using exposed No font has ever been installed The phone has been the way it was on stock.
Re: Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up by Sultan5(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2015
Remove the battery.

Put it back

Press and hold the power on and the Volume+(i. e the part that increases the volume) button

Once it cums on u might c a kind of Android lyk picture then press the power button once and a menu shuld cum up

Use the volume- button to navigate and volume+ to select

Stroll down to restore factory settings

Select it

Then select yes amid all the many nos

Viola ur phn is bck

1 Like

Re: Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up by keandre: 11:09am On May 14, 2015
donmarvex:

seriously?
shocked
But it has never been rooted It has never been flashed with custom ROM or tweaked using exposed No font has ever been installed The phone has been the way it was on stock.
Who told u only rooted phones are prone to bricking?
Re: Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
keandre:

Who told u only rooted phones are prone to bricking?
aah.
shocked
Really??
Re: Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up by keandre: 1:31pm On May 14, 2015
donmarvex:

aah.
shocked
Really??
dey dia na
Re: Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up by Sultan5(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2015
donmarvex:

aah.
shocked
Really??
Hv u tried wat i told u
Re: Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up by Nobody: 9:21am On May 15, 2015
Sultan5:

Hv u tried wat i told u

The phone magically booted up after I removed the battery for some hours grin
Sultan5:

Hv u tried wat i told u

The phone magically booted up after I removed the battery for some hours
Re: Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up by Carlcaresophia: 9:14am On May 21, 2015
donmarvex:
The phone has been showing charging logo and has also been tripping off intermittently.

I've plugged in using several chargers and powerbank, its still the same issue.

Hi! You can try to take your phone, along with your charger, to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues there to check this for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Lg’s V10 Doubles Up On Screens And Selfie Cameras - Newstac / Finally; Microsoft Lumia 950 And 950xl Full Specs / Infinix Note 4 Vs Infinix Note 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.