Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (984724 Views)

Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Barber's Shop: The Gallery For Men Hairstyles / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2008
Natural,Up-Do,Braids

1 Like

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by ikamefa(f): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2008
awwwwwwwwwwwww! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

i love that 2nd pix! this is what i see my crazy self doing next summer! grin
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2008
ikamefa:

awwwwwwwwwwwww! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

i love that 2nd pix! this is what i see my crazy self doing next summer! grin

~ grin Sure is different!! I fancy having  The "Kellis haircut" then funk it up when i get bored of it with the "Rihanna Razor cut bangs

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2008
~Pic 2 Seem like a sixties hairdo-would have been great to see the twist at the back!!

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by tope2000(f): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2008
I am loving the pixie wink
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2008
tope2000:

I am loving the pixie wink

~So am i wink

~I'm  torn between the "Little Richard" Rihanna/Kellis do,& the Pixie cheesy who would have thought!! grin

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:33am On Dec 23, 2008
I am loving the natural conrow pic!!!!!!!!!! I had one done before but it was a mohawk. I really loved it.

P.S why don't i eva see mohawks in wedding dresses? I think that will look so cool . . . . tho where will the veil be clipped? lol . . . maybe i'll just use a peacock feather. . . . lol
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:44am On Dec 23, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

I am loving the natural conrow pic!!!!!!!!!! I had one done before but it was a mohawk. I really loved it.

P.S why don't i eva see mohawks in wedding dresses? I think that will look so cool . . . . tho where will the veil be clipped? lol . . . maybe i'll just use a peacock feather. . . . lol

~It's a really kwel look when the cornrows are done in a mohawk,most especially when the cornrows are tiny & looks almost like its clued together!!Will defo try it one summer,saves me shaving my hair off wink

~ cheesy Am sure there's a Mohawk Bride somewhere!!There are cool accessories to clip on the hair should you decide to be a Mohawk Bride!! grin
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by spikedcylinder: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2008
Nice thread MHC!
I will def try the leave in conditioner+ comb out in the morning thingie. If I look like Count Dracula in the morning, I am hunting you down! tongue
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by spikedcylinder: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2008
I have been trying to look for "bride in mohawk" but in the mean time. . . .

Not quite sure of the second picture tho. undecided But I'm sure iice. . . .sigh.

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Tgirl4real(f): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2008
Nice pix . . .

love dem hair do

Spikey, wetin be dis naa tongue
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Nice thread MHC! I will def try the leave in conditioner+ comb out in the morning thingie. If I look like Count Dracula in the morning, I am hunting you down!  tongue

Ta. SC kiss

~ cheesy I better put a Disclaimer on this thread!! grin

*Here's my Own Little Disclaimer*

~If You Decide To Try Out Any Hair style Posted On Here & Your Hair Starts Falling Out OR Your Stylist Gets You Looking A Hot Mess,You can't Sue Me Ooh! BUt If You Look Fly,You Can Always Thank Me  grin!
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I have been trying to look for "bride in mohawk" but in the mean time. . . .

Not quite sure of the second picture tho. undecided But I'm sure iice. . . .sigh.

~Lol, cheesy you bet she'll love it!!
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by TOYOSI20(f): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2008
Nice pics MC cool
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Nice pics MC cool

~Ta TOYOSI20 grin
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Tatase(f): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2008
I think people need to beware of the pixie. I'm seeing a lot of pixie cut styles/weaves around this christmas in lag and it's not working for everyone. I think if you have a meaty face or heavy features, it might be best to try something else because I've seen quite a few that were nice hairstyles but not quite right for the person. I think pixie cuts tend to look better on slimmer more pixie-like builds personally. Maybe it might be better (though less pixie-ish) and more generally flattering if the front is left a little longer (a la the first Rihanna cut).
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by idcom: 4:43am On Jan 01, 2009
We specialize in providing premium quality full lace human hair wigs at affordable prices. Full Lace Human Hair Wigs are extremely durable, lightweight, and made with 100% Remy Human Hair.

There are many advantages when you choose a full lace Remy wig. The quality and durability are unsurpassed. You won’t be disappointed. Here are a few of the benefits of full lace Remy wigs:

• Remy hair uses the best quality hair: young, healthy hair.
• Processes make it stronger – the cuticles are in place and aligned so that the full lace Remy wigs are tangle-free and strong.
• The full lace feature uses French lace and Swiss lace at the hairline that is attached using adhesive or tape. The lace creates a natural hairline appearance that looks like the hair is growing out of your own scalp.

Just one full lace Remy wigs take over thirty hours to handcraft. It is a valuable asset to woman experiencing medical or hormonal hair loss. These wigs are also the wigs used most often by celebrities and in theater and film. When you choose a full lace Remy wig, you choose wigs that are made from the highest quality hair and expertly crafted to look natural.

Our custom made full lace human hair wigs are ideal for girls and women of all ages and backgrounds. Our Wigs are an excellent solution to common hair loss due to genetics, Chemotherapy, Alopecia, or Simply to do what the celebrities do, All Celebrities wear Full Lace Human Hair Wigs. Our full lace human hair wigs are made with the color, length, texture, and density that you desire. We also have many wigs to choose from on our website and at our store. For Incredible Prices.

The invisible Undetectable Full Lace Remy Human Hair Wigs hairline is so incredible that if you don’t tell, no one will ever know!

We also do Wholesale Worldwide. Visit us online at : http://www.impeccablydesigned.com

Or call us At : 1-502-558-2085

http://www.impeccablydesigned.com

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by spikedcylinder: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

Ta. SC kiss

~ cheesy I better put a Disclaimer on this thread!! grin

*Here's my Own Little Disclaimer*

~If You Decide To Try Out Any Hair style Posted On Here & Your Hair Starts Falling Out OR Your Stylist Gets You Looking A Hot Mess,You can't Sue Me Ooh! BUt If You Look Fly,You Can Always Thank Me  grin!

Too late! I didn't sign terms and conditions, I AM coming after you MHC. tongue
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Pepeye(f): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2009
Fabulous pix
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Too late! I didn't sign terms and conditions, I AM coming after you MHC. tongue

ooh Boomber!! cheesy
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 04, 2009
Tatase:

I think people need to beware of the pixie. I'm seeing a lot of pixie cut styles/weaves around this christmas in lag and it's not working for everyone. I think if you have a meaty face or heavy features, it might be best to try something else because I've seen quite a few that were nice hairstyles but not quite right for the person. I think pixie cuts tend to look better on slimmer more pixie-like builds personally. Maybe it might be better (though less pixie-ish) and more generally flattering if the front is left a little longer (a la the first Rihanna cut).

Lol.
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 04, 2009
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 04, 2009
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by KarmaMod(f): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2009
Texas Girl ke? Where's Oyinye grin
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 04, 2009

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2009
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

~Oh wow,i like that kinky Fro wink
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:09am On Mar 16, 2009
~So Ladies i've just had a crash course in the various types of braids . . Am sure i'll discover more names & styles . . i must say very informative!If i find pics of these types of braids listed,i'll be sure to upload . . just so if like me you've never heard of them,you'll know what it looks like tongue

~Box Braids
~Invisible Braids
~Casamas Braids
~ Lacing
~Corn Braids
~Kinkey
~Twists
~Corn Screw
~ Pixie Braids
~Curly
~ Silky Braids
~ Twists
~Fish braids
~Weaving
~Goddess Braids

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:31am On Mar 16, 2009
~I Like The Corn-row braids ~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2009
~Variety Of African braids . .

~Now am left wondering what Pic 1 & 2 look like in front undecided cudnt find pics on the net . .~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2009
~The Invisible Braid dont seem like the type of braid that takes ages to do at all . . .me likey . .a pinch of hair shocked i can manage that! ~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2009
~Variety Of African braids~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.