Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards (46537 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Dreyl(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
That's a little cash i have seen some people that have spent more than that amount on cloth but i can't do that it's better buying a 2014 brand new ride than buying a fugly cloth at that amount.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is an impeachable offence!

Buying this ugly dress with tax payers money!
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Jokay07(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tic4tac:
Very expensive.. the dress go get Air Con inside ooo grin
the dress na made in heaven
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by coogar: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
django1:

She's married to one of Kola Daisi's son, I think.

nothing to do with oyo state money...
her wedding alone was almost N100m in cost - the most glamorous wedding in the history of nigeria. kola daisi family are ridiculously rich. N3m dress is nothing - i am surprised it's not N10m!
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by UjSizzle(f): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
It looks good on the model, or maybe it's just the stage making it luminous cheesy
Nice color too.

Can't say it looks great on the other woman though.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by sandammy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
She did Wetin? Ok

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by UpLoyo: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
Why are ugly dresses always that expensive? undecided

Lol...you are not paying for the dress, you are paying for the designer that's why.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by saaedlee: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Actually, I support her looking good irrespective of the amount! Having worked with the family a couple of years back, I know how much this girl spends on charitable projects; I support her spending about $16k on the
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by saaedlee: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Actually, I support her looking good irrespective of the amount! Having worked with the family a couple of years back, I know how much this girl spends on charitable projects; I support her spending about $16k on the dress

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by sanmtiago(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
3m..chisos shocked 100k inside dat money don reach me flex dis xmas oh tongue
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by naijaboiy: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
yinkuscious:
ugly u said ? I wonder how u will dance if u are given that cloth..
i'm a guy,,why should I wear a lady's dress? undecided
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
You see what we are saying about people who always 'put hand for head' whenever they read sensational news like this

Ajimobi was a Billionaire before getting into politics having being an MD/CEO of National Oil in the 80s.......mind you it is that National Oil that Ajimobi was its MD,that Mike Adenuga bought over and renamed CONOIL

The same with Ibikunle Amosun,who had been an External Auditor for Mobil as well as several Multi-National companies before joining politics

These are big boys from way back.......

READ: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiola_Ajimobi
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by mmmustapha(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
if i say God punish her, you will say am jealous.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
APC is a Scam in Oyo State!

The river in Apete is still packing people away till today and Nothing has been done to stop this..

The Mokola bridge is a Scam..

He said he used 4 billion naira to construct that mokola bridge.. and it has not half of the bridge that is in Panseke at Abeokuta which was constructed at 150 million naira..

The road from Eleyele to Ologuneru is a grave yard, and there is No how U know how to drive U will still fall into the pot holes... And he(Ajimobi) takes taxes from Civil servants like a Thief!

I trust my Ibadan people, They are not Fools.. Whether APC or PDP, No King can Rule Us twice..!

Ajimobi cannot deceive Us, If he is deceiving his APC god fathers that he is actually doing sometin.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is the definition of a firm waster....3m on just one cloth....walai she's high on crazieness.....her werey na 12g i swear.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Idpotter(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Gboliwe:

Story for the gods.

Even Dangote's beautiful daughter doesn't have that much to spend on a gown
Dont spit rubbish here jor...how much z $20000 to Dangote's worth of over $25billion dat his daughter can't buy a cloth of dat worth...mtcheeeeeew
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by piagetskinner(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Here in france, people wear dresses of higher value#i thought it was 3billion self
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by akinsadeez(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
O boy, na 10 plots of land in Ogun state naim she carry ontop her body so o. shocked Chai! God punish poverty angry
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by jogsman01(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jesu oko ijo oooooo....!!!! I can believe dis....!!!
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by ZUBY77(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
If it's GEJ's daughter that put on this dress, you will see Lai Mohammed and Buhari ranting all over the Internet.

All this crooks are the same. They just pit you against yourselves and make you fight for them while they steal you blind.

With the kind of mindsets I see here on nairaland, it's very clear that the problem is never the politicians, it's you.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Joshkid(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
hoyinkansola:
3million keh??..
Not 3million...buh 3million nairagrin
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by zenithshipping(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Even though ladies dress are expensive but I disagree this dress worth 3m.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by eaglechild: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
soroptimist:
You see what we are saying about people who always 'put hand for head' whenever they read sensational news like this

Ajimobi was a Billionaire before getting into politics having being an MD/CEO of National Oil in the 80s.......mind you it is that National Oil that Ajimobi was its MD,that Mike Adenuga bought over and renamed CONOIL

The same with Ibikunle Amosun,who had been an External Auditor for Mobil as well as several Multi-National companies before joining politics

These are big boys from way back.......

READ: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiola_Ajimobi
Rubbish

Keep defending your looters.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin Na bombproof and bulletproof wears?

Haba! Habatically!!!!!!!!
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by simdam500(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
[size=45pt] top and down abi[/size]

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Joshkid:
Not 3million...buh 3million nairagrin
lolzzz.. ok
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
The dress does not even look nice or expensive. I would have gotten a nicer one much much cheaper.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by coogar: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
eaglechild:

Rubbish

Keep defending your looters.

so you don't believe some people made their money legitimately before going into politics? grin

your poverty mentality needs to be cured!

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by hardbody: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
lalasticlala:

source: http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/want-to-see-what-n3million-dress-looks.html?m=1

Where does the girl work? Tomorrow una go carry una mumu go vote for her papa
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by luckidoc(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
[/color][sub][/sub]I wish she'll wear it to heaven..........[color=#006600]NONSENSE
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by cheezy4whizy: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissSlimbody:
:
Errrrmmm but I wil not buy a dress wit 3M oooooo

I be proper Ijebu Babe cheesy
i see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Nigerian Hairstyles / Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) / What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.