Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards (46531 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by rosebase(f): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2014
Beautiful
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by ladymichael: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
u wouldn't want me to go razz on u.

Poverty stricken fellow! Don't quote me if u can't type anything worth reading. Ok she wore a dress worth N3m! What r u stl waiting for? Go hang urself...... Mtchew

Lol . Smh . My dear,...............just please assist your self you are too stupid and dumb. Bye
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Evina(f): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
So, when d dad or herself helps/save/improve anybody, they should come knocking at ur door to break d news right? Oh because they didn't improve urs? U for one, hw many persons in ur street can u help even when u have all d money in d world??

They are nt spending ur money. Its their money and dey should spend it anyway dey wna spend it!

If ur dad gets himself a house worth N70m u wouldn't be accusing him of been callous or insensitive. You'll probably be happy! Right??

‡StopTheHating

kiss kiss kiss cool AgapeCharis typing words of wisdom since 1800bc cool
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Evina:

kiss kiss kiss cool AgapeCharis typing words of wisdom since 1800bc cool
grin grin grin
Don't mind dem haters jhr
Hw u doing
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Evina(f): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin
Don't mind dem haters jhr
Hw u doing

I am fine, rocking my 3.5million naira bra. wink
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Evina:

I am fine, rocking my 3.5million naira bra. wink
aaahahahahahahaaa

Dey'll start raining abusive words on u oooo
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by fatiaanu(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
O ga o. God dey
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by chic2pimp(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
coogar:

which basic amenities? how many of those basic amenities were present in oyo state before ajumobi became the governor? so he's supposed to have single-handedly turn ibadan to hollywood? how much is the state making? do those people pay any tax? are you aware it's what the people give back to the government in developed countries that provide those basic amenities?
- Good Roads
- Clean Water
- Improved Sanitation
- Sound Education(I do see it as a necessity)

So because the fella before him was a big time crook means He should follow in the same path yes? That is just a silly excuse to be honest.

What taxes are you on about? You want the people to pay taxes that would invariably end up in the pockets of thieving bast**a*rds in that gawd forsaken cesspit called Nigeria no? First and most importantly, Let these so called leaders show us how well they spent the "OYEL MONEY" given to them as a form of assistance by the FG.

coogar:

so let's say he was worth N5 billion before he became the governor and now he's worth N10 billion, it would be right to conclude he must have stolen oyo state money? grin

Before nko? Where did you think the extra N5billion came from? You think it simply just dropped like manner from heaven abi? grin grin. O
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by coogar: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
chic2pimp:

- Good Roads
- Clean Water
- Improved Sanitation
- Sound Education(I do see it as a necessity)

So because the fella before him was a big time crook means He should follow in the same path yes? That is just a silly excuse to be honest.

the govt ain't father christmas, my friend.
as much as i think many of our politicians are rogues, the citizens have actually aided their cause to steal as well. look at any developed country and see how the citizens actually make the societies function. the government can't pluck out money from trees - they ain't houdini.

What taxes are you on about? You want the people to pay taxes that would invariably end up in the pockets of thieving bast**a*rds in that gawd forsaken cesspit called Nigeria no? First and most importantly, Let these so called leaders show us how well they spent the "OYEL MONEY" given to them as a form of assistance by the FG.

egg before chicken or chicken before egg. you think all those lit streets of london is being bankrolled by cameron's dynasty? all those tarred roads were bankrolled by blair's estate? nah - the citizens paid for them, the government have no choice but to do their bidding.

nigerian politicians know the citizens can't complain much. the oil isn't anyone's father's property. we only call it the national cake - when it becomes our individual cakes then there would be revolution. the day our people contribute immensely via tax & the govt steal it to build mansions would be the day we would have the equivalent of the arab spring.

keeping our taxes to ourselves is the reason we are less passionate about the barrels of oil the asari dokubos of this world are stealing. if he has been stolen your taxes directly from your account, you won't be suffering & smiling - you would go look for him & fight him openly on the streets. grin

Before nko? Where did you think the extra N5billion came from? You think it simply just dropped like manner from heaven abi? grin grin. O

nice!
i must assume you haven't doubled your income in the last 5 years then. grin cheesy anyone who does so must have stolen from the government. cheesy

you are hilarious! cheesy
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
This camera angle has navigated right into my heart. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Nigerian Hairstyles / Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) / What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.