Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Dr Miracle Hair Care Products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dr Miracle Hair Care Products (26276 Views)

Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" / Natural Hair Care / Men’s Hair Care: Tips For Grooming Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by sophienwa(f): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2008
i have basically come here to rant. jejely i was minding my biz when my quack hairdresser decided to force me indirectly to try the products oh. the long and short of the story is that now i am on antibiotics thanks to dr miracle. not only did it not work but worse still i was sick for weeks. never again.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by ikamefa(f): 12:51am On Dec 02, 2008
which one did you buy and use?

i use the growth stimulating oils when i wear weaves and braids, helps to ease the itching  cheesy

like they always say: one mans meat is another s poison!

Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by chychy(f): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2008
Funny enuff, i have very stubborn hair n my colleagues suggested i try the relaxer. Haven\t yet but i bought it, i sure hope it does not disappoint.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by tRoOE(f): 4:09am On Dec 11, 2008
[size=13pt]Dr Miracle is just a waste of money
My cousin’s, aunties and sister were using it and the things even made their hair look worst
The name sef is scary
Organic product is much better, that is what I use
[/size]
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by LoveAlways(f): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2008
Yeah, Dr Miracles is a waste of money. I don't like Organic Root Stimulator either
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by SeanT21(f): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2008
I always see the comericial for it on BET.I will stick with my "africas best".
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by sophienwa(f): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2008
ikamefa:

which one did you buy and use?

i use the growth stimulating oils when i wear weaves and braids, helps to ease the itching  cheesy

like they always say: one mans meat is another s poison!

i used the temple & nape grow balm, stimulating moisturizing gro oil,2 in 1 tingling shampoo & conditioner,anti-breakage strenghtening cream,deep conditioning treatment and wait for it ,  DAMAGED HAIR MEDICATED TREATMENT.(and i thot my hair was damaged b4, i don't know what i'll call it now;damaged scalp probably).
one man's meat is another man's poison , poison being the key word.i applied the hair treatment and went to bed, woke  up and my scalp was burnt.you know how u retouch your hair and maybe have a burn here or there,hmn my whole scalp was burnt and no part was spared.it was so bad i had puss running down my face.needless to say, it got infected and then in comes a word i had only heard about but never thot i'll be identified with , scalp psoriasis. i lost 3 inches around my hair line and i cant leave my house without a wig or a cap or something. it is in no way like dandruff but if your hair isn't covered ,ur clothes will definitely be covered with white particles. my hair constantly looks like i've got white powder in my hair.wash out the dead cells and once it dries out the next layer of dead cells come out.

sorry this is a bit long but it has affected my life so much, i cant help but get upset about it. for those who don't knowabout psoriasis, below is a brief description.

Psoriasis appears as raised red patched of skin covered with thick silvery white scales of dead skin.triggers include infections,cuts,burns, bruises and some medicines. It is very simply a speeding up of the usual replacement processes of the skin. There is thick scales and redness that may also be obvious around the scalp margins, on the forehead, neck and behind the ears, severe itching and a feeling of tightness and and soreness.Psoriasis makes your skin generate new skin cells too quickly.That is because the memory of the cells has been afflicted.In addition, the rapid generation prevents them from maturing.The result? Your skin dries out and gets damaged.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by ikamefa(f): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
you went to bed with the hair treatment on?

please post a pix of the product shocked are we talking about the wash-out treatment or the type you leave -in your hair?

1 Like

Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by sophienwa(f): 2:20am On Dec 19, 2008
actually i used the damaged hair treatment cream and washed it out then used the leave-in one (temple and nape balm and anti-breakage strenghtening cream).believe me i do not use products without following instructions.

Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by Tatase(f): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2008
I am not at all a fan of Dr. Miracles. In 1 week it weakened my hair so much that I had to stop and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who has experienced this.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2008
Wow, thanks for thread oo. I've been eying the product for some time now. I certainly won't get it.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by ikamefa(f): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2008
sophienwa:

actually i used the damaged hair treatment cream and washed it out then used the leave-in one (temple and nape balm and anti-breakage strenghtening cream).believe me i do not use products without following instructions.

awwww!   cry am surprised at the way the products affected you! like i said the only product i use in the dr miracle brand works great on ma hair ,prolly c o s i have natural hair  undecided.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2008
thanks for sharing sophie! really sorry about your hair. i'd been eyeing it too for sometime, and i've got sensitive scalp , good grief! shouldn't you sue them?
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2009
LoveAlways:

Yeah, Dr Miracles is a waste of money. I don't like Organic Root Stimulator either
o my shocked I really love that hair care line
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by oyinda3(f): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2009
i hate the commercials
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2009
I do not follow commercials. I used what's best for me.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by sweetpie23: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
dr Miracle should be called Dr lies doesn't work at all angry
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 10, 2009
Any product that has; Miracle, doogrow, willgrow, fertilizer or stimulator etc is usually tragic for the hair. Simplicity is usually the best when it comes to hair care. Im sorry hunny go and see your dermatologist and they may be able to help.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by Sissy3(f): 1:36am On Nov 10, 2009
Dr Who?
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by Shylome: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2010
Hi
Thankyou Sophie for your warning. The first time I put it on I regretted
immediately, as soon as the "tingling" sensation which to say the least
feels like smeared hot pepper sauce on your head.
The reason I took a chance on it is because of the promise of growth
due to medication I lost hair and so when I saw the word
Miracle + Doctor I thought I could not miss but what an excellent example of
words being deceiving.  As I sat there waiting for the pain to subside
I thought to myself why didn't I listen to my mother(keep things simple just basic
moisturizer) I also thought if I get through this I don't imagine
I will try it again and your blog confirmed it for me.
This is one patient Dr. Miracle will not be seeing again.
And just to think I was trying this product because I lost my
hair and it's causing hair to drop. After it's through destroying the hair
it's the scalp next. I was watching a YouTube demo. on the product
and the young lady was complementing on it's effects at the
same time she said a little hair at the front of her scalp
is dropping but she does not know why.

Sophie you should write the company or sue or do something
because it sounds very dangerous.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by Shylome: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2010
Dear Sophie ,
Hi I once had psoriasis myself
it was terrible. What I did to counter the effect was
use Eucerin Aquaphor moisturizer the petroleum form for severely dry skin
now that was a miracle product. By now I am sure you ate
recovered and hope you are doing better.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by adaphik(f): 6:02am On Jul 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Any product that has; Miracle, doogrow, willgrow, fertilizer or stimulator etc is usually tragic for the hair. Simplicity is usually the best when it comes to hair care. Im sorry hunny go and see your dermatologist and they may be able to help.
RIGHT!!!!!!
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by beautyline(f): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2010
Dr. Miracles is a total waste of resources.

But I do know that Aloe Vera products are good for the hair.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by babymine(f): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2010
In used the relaxer once. Didn't notice anything unusual but I doubt I'll use it again.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by Bestglo(f): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
Thank God i haven't even used it & now i'm gonna avoid it like plague
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
Haha experience they say is the best teacher wink
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by ExqHAIR: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2011
Hi guys. Exquisite hair guarantees to give you the best value for your money on indian hair. Email me for details and price list kangela1112@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by marjo: 3:24pm On May 17, 2011
Seein this thread got me interested and the stories here are a horror.

I just started using DM in 2010 and ironically it has been good for my hair. i use the leave in treatment and conditioner ( the one you set your hair with) , the 2in1 dandruff shampoo and conditioner as well as the relaxer. i don't use the whole gamut of their products. the only thing i noticed is that the relaxer doesn't relax my hair very well which is ironic as i have fairly light hair and even the lowest strength no-lye can relax my hair completely. But for me so far so good .

I must admit that i don't abuse my hair( relaxing then gelling or braiding , one million braids etc) i think most ladies don't allow their hair/scalps rest. they are forever teasing their hair in one way or another. If i retouch and trim in one week , the following week i steam to strengthen the hair, the next week i dye - optional (to hide the grey strands). 2 weeks after dying i fix a weave which i carry for up to 3 - 4 weeks. Luckily i don't have dandruff or scalp problems so my weaves don't itch or smell.
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by ddlove: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2011
i tried this Dr. Miracle cause a friend told me how good it works. Just the first time it was in my hair the smell and the fact i was getting hot all over should have been a clue that it wasn't doing anything good for my hair. That weekend I got my hair done and while my hair was being combed not only did i see how much hair was coming out but my girlfriend did to, it broke my hair in the middle of my head while i had a issue with last year and had gotten it back right this year. I don't do to much to my hair and because of how my friend hair looked before she used it and to now i wanted to give it a try but i see the best thing for me is to stay with what works best for my hair and that is not DR. MIRACLE. tongue angry sad cry
Re: Dr Miracle Hair Care Products by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2011
Profective relaxer,mega growth product works well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? / Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line / Pictures Of Men's Native - Trending Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.