Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki (2899 Views)

President Buhari Meets Dogara And Saraki / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2016
I beg tomorrow na me Buhari and Osibanjo with cold water from my dispenser.
As for Bukola , nanana , I don't need it.. I no go fit manage jedi for now..

Nigerians are indeed very funny people. Especially my Kano people. On Sunday night, I was sitting with a guy who sell tea near my house before call for prayers. An elderly man came and said, "bani hadin Buhari - Give me Buhari's mixture" and without saying anything, the guy gave him tea and small bread and collected 50 Naira and gave 10 naira change. Nothing more said. I was baffled so I asked what that meant and the tea guy said hadin Buhari mean tea without milk plus small bread.
Again this morning, a friend came to visit me. I saw him off to his car and on my way back, I remembered I needed battery for my wireless mouse and stopped by a guy running a small kiosk nearby to get one. Just while I was walking away, a guy I met there said, "bani Buhari de Osinbajo - give me Buhari and Osinbajo". I immediately paused to see what he meant and again, without uttering a word, he gave him garri and groundnut. I returned back to ask again what that meant and he said Garri is Buhari, Osinbajo is groundnut while Bukola is sugar. Kano will always make a comedy out of every circumstance.
So, this afternoon, I feel like having Buhari, Osinbajo and Bukola.

4 Likes

Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by ajepako(f): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2016
This is hilariously rich...

Give it to us in Nigeria despite our situation, our sense of humor and resilience remain intact..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E go better..
Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by modsfucker: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Lolz.. .. Nima bani Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki da Dogara

1 Like

Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by umar745(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2016
OP was there Bukola in the "hadin Buhari"?
Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Chanji at work..... So fhuckingly hilarious.
BANI HADIN BUBU, DA BUKOLA (gari and sugar)
Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by NigerDeltan(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
umar745:
OP was there Bukola in the "hadin Buhari"?

Interpretation

Op was there sugar in the tea?

Dont be surprised lalasticlala will still ask for source before puting it on FP, the guy like source ehn! grin

2 Likes

Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by agwom(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ok
Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by oyinkinola: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
ajepako:
This is hilariously rich...

Give it to us in Nigeria despite our situation, our sense of humor and resilience remain intact..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E go better..
lomo ibo fi ndara eko!
Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by oyinkinola: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
...op Baa igbo jonathan da dasuki for mid-day!
Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by ajepako(f): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
oyinkinola:

lomo ibo fi ndara eko!

Ati omo gambari paapaa..
Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by nanalady(f): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin
great people,great nation...
Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by Ayoola171(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o, laaaauuuughinnnng.
Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by boneruns(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2016
OP needs to sue guardian newspaper for plagiarism.
Re: See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2016
boneruns:
OP needs to sue guardian newspaper for plagiarism.

Abi....I tot of it

(1) (Reply)

Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention / Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? / A Young Nigerian Genius Built A Remote Controlled Mercedes Benz (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.