Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is Eminem Really The Rap God?? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Eminem Really The Rap God?? (781 Views)

Is Eminem The Most Emotional Rapper? / Is Eminem Really The Rap God? / Is Eminem Richer Than Lil Wayne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Eminem Really The Rap God?? by okanume(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
I have listened to most of his song and I felt stunned by his lyrics I think he was born a rapper and by. d look of thing hez d rap God. feel free to add urs Eminem-mocking baby
Re: Is Eminem Really The Rap God?? by CzarRex: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yeah he is..he is versatile he can change d tempo of any song within a second frm fast to slow, slow to fast..hu can rilli match wat he did in rap god @4:26 he raps 97 words in 15 seconds I.e average of 6.5 words per seconds..dats supersonic speed you wuld say. And it also entered gunness book of records as d hit single with most words 1,560 words..tell me hu can match dat

(1) (Reply)

Download This Latest Club Banger / Music : Lil Prof - Red Rose ( Free Style ) / Download Kuzzy Coded - National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.