Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband (65415 Views)

Pics: Adaeze Yobo Grinds On Her Husband's Genital As They Dance At Son's B'day / OMG!! Lady Gaga Forgets Her Trousers As She Steps Out In T-shirt(SEE PHOTOS) / Kim Kardashian Completely Forgets Her Baby, North West In An Hotel (photos & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by tintingz(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2014
[size=15pt]What's wrong with tiwa these days...and see how patoranking they even grind am[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by ashewopeckas(f): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Meanwhile d boy dey house dey feed her dog. life is unfair

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Annita19 !!! Lol...
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by owolawitola(f): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Is she pregnant? She looks fat.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by rattlesnake(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Jobless Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by overlord77: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2014
lertee:
Her life,her business.
If her hubby is not complaining,who are you to complain on his behalf.

Thanks lertee, Nigerians can busy body sha. If the hubby never complain, why y'all drinking his damn panadol. Wetin some married bankers and even oil workers dey do behind their spouses back is worse than this all thou Tiwa haters. MYOB u guys

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Wisegeek01(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2014
ifyalways:
The second to the last picture cheesy

Lol "Badt Gyaal"

*In Jamaican voice*

cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by dejii01(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Is this a lap dance? Mtswww, una never sabi walahi.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by ifoundmyperfect: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2014
What Do You EXpect?

It's Called Show-Business!!!

Tbillz knew what he signed up for when he decided to take her down the aisle

Besides, that's no lap dance but as mere buttt rub... wink wink wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by tomistelle(f): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2014
am indifferent as usual...#noneofmybiz lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Wisegeek01(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2014
axortedbabe:
before u knw it nw,we go dun hear say they dun dey date...
charlet booked incase..

Bu she's married"
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by orbablessing(f): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Hahahahah chaiii see as patoranking put his hand on his head,sweeting things#the thing has entered his obilangater before u know it he will sing to tiwa #whyasa baby,for so long I been waiting ooooo,waiting for all ur body ooooo,now u re given me ur back side,don't u know ur killing baby,and I can't wait to see ur body sleeping in my bedhahh
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by ElFenomeno1: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2014
ifyalways:
The second to the last picture cheesy

Dirty mind. tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Krasid(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2014
That is her business not mine.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by thatniqqress(f): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2014

Nija's miley cyrus

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Wisegeek01(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2014
So why do we have two of the same story on Frontpage?

Abi dem don sell Nairaland ni*

lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Misogynist2014(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2014
Nice one cheesy Slùt!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by styless(f): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2014
Voter for your Person of the Year on http://ekekeee.com now
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Wisegeek01(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2014
So why do we have two of the same story on Frontpage?

"Abi shey dem don sell Nairaland ni*

lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by christconscious: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2014
This is madness at its peak in the name of firm.wot ll be her husband's reaction to this corruptive act....agents of last days!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by sarutobie(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2014
boss1310:

if you start to condemn celebrities based on what they wear,sing and do then we should all kill all the actors and musicians around the world our male artists aren't left out.tiwa savage i ve been hearing about her since early 2000's while she was doing back up vocals for various artistes and hustling about.she started from bottom she is really a mentor in that sense cos she didnt depend on men like some girls who condemn her.i dont like what she is doing i mean the erotic dances and fashion but she is an entertainer and thats how they are known frm the days of pharoah even as a wife the husband isn't complaining i wonder why all the name calling.
when u go to other african countries and see how our celebrities are being respected and valued,there are upstart artistes who bear their names and immitate them yet we bash them here to pieces.
the question was, what if your daughter has a lady who wears revealing dresses like the rihannas and co as a role model, how is that not your business?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Nah dis thing person take him money marry all in the name of showbiz...God help and deliver us men from such...
No matter d ish with ur home or marriage give ur fuckin marriage and the young man that wasted his time and money on u some fuckin respect...
This is obviously a clear answer to all dose asking why guys shy away frm marriage...naija babes wan do pass mrs carter...RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by DoTheNeedful: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2014
I hope she is just as naughty in bed sha tongue. Iran were dun wo, ko se bi l' grin ;Domo
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by cao(f): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2014
It seems NLers have a huge issue with Tiwa Savage, everyday the FP & comments are always filled with Tiwa this Savage that. For someone folks seem to dislike they sure talk about her a lot. Folks acting like their bath water doesn't smell, acting like Tiwa Savage is the personification of hedonistic living.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by cole265(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2014
Lordbenunited:
I can help u subscribe 4 ur GOTV and DSTV packages f0r "HALF D PRICE".if ur interested call me. 07031215448 08127403344

I prefer to text. Is that ok?
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Vicotex(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2014
She don ride d!ck forget 'bout her husband
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by beinstein(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2014
apparently the quickest and easiest way to make front page is to create Tiwa savage's thread. Smh vigorously.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2014
It's a stage performance. What would her husband be doing on stage anyway? Is he an artiste? What would be his reason for mounting the stage?
As for Tiwa or whatever she is called (I couldn't care less), I detest her sleazy attitude (more like a diva wannabe). A little bit of decency won't drive your fans away, true supporters will stand by you and rally round for you.
I'm done!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by vm26: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2014
vizkiz:
thank God my gf doesn't know how to sing undecided

EVEN IF SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO SING SHE STILL KNOWS DICKS

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Moz22: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2014
its this kind of thread u find more females sharing opinions..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) / The Sad End Of Brenda Fassie: Bad Addiction Destroys / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.