Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband (65363 Views)

Pics: Adaeze Yobo Grinds On Her Husband's Genital As They Dance At Son's B'day / OMG!! Lady Gaga Forgets Her Trousers As She Steps Out In T-shirt(SEE PHOTOS) / Kim Kardashian Completely Forgets Her Baby, North West In An Hotel (photos & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by willibounce1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
sarutobie:

the question was, what if your daughter has a lady who wears revealing dresses like the rihannas and co as a role model, how is that not your business?

That's ur daughter's phuckking business. Donkey

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by nickz(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
kwencypresh:

U want to grind dem in just one month
nor wake up frm ur dream untill u do wetin dey mind oooo
sad is this how you intend making me a superstar??...............no goal,no targetsad
well sha are you still up for that camera talkangry
i like win-win situationstongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by orbablessing(f): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Patoranking royal highnest
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by ichommy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
grin
vizkiz:
thank God my gf doesn't know how to sing undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by sarutobie(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
willibounce1:

That's ur daughter's phuckking business. Donkey
uncouth uncircumcised swine! be gone phool!
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by mathy2p2: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
I like dis lady milk industry,if patoranking can pass it to me when he is done.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
[size=16pt]Now I have no doubt in my heart I can still fvck tiwa savage, she seems pretty loose. Awesome! !!! Capable aspirants for her pumpum be encouraged! !!
Her husband must be really pissed off now. Sheesh[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by nitrogen(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Jarus:
Awon omo wali asiri.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by valuedammy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
lertee:
Her life,her business.
If her hubby is not complaining,who are you to complain on his behalf.
Untill u hear the news of their break-up na that tym u go know say the hubby they complain wella.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
ifyalways:
The second to the last picture cheesy
as in.. the pics actually got me in da mood.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
This is why i don't advocate marraige
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Afroconnect: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
PAtoranking my nigga...every bi_ch needs a ni- with game and bad man swagg.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by annita19(f): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
CoolHunk:

Lol...you certainly had me there. Hope exams were fine?

I bet I did. Yes it was was. Thanks for asking
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by willibounce1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
sarutobie:

uncouth uncircumcised swine! be gone phool!

You are referring to your Father.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
I bet no nairaland girl can dance or sing reach tiwa yet they r condemning her. Look at all of u, even the guys sef, instead of admiring, u guys r looking at doing bad part, you na go never progress if you keep being negative and pouring sand in people's pudding. While you all are being negative n grumpy, she's enjoying life being positive n happy. Nice one Ms Savage #WeWantMore

Anyway Tbillz u r a lucky mofo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
annita19:

I bet I did. Yes it was was. Thanks for asking
That's cool. Anytime. You've never mentioned Wizkid...I'm guessing you might not like him at all, and your prolly rolling your eyes right now...lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by zappyj(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
I love you Tiwa baby! Thesame pretenders condemning you would to the club n do worse..

I love you to pieces darlin, I know in my hrt of hrt dt u r disciplined bt as per show-biz.

Haters pls kiss my black yansh cry
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by pearlzy92(f): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
People shld just leave tiwa let her enjoy her life biko.... Nigerians jst hv bad mouth.......... Let her handle herself
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by victomancer(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Was thinking the same thing
vizkiz:
thank God my gf doesn't know how to sing undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by sarutobie(m): 12:47am On Dec 04, 2014
willibounce1:

You are referring to your Father.
on the contrary,I am referring to your worthless lineage.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by vickyozohu(f): 2:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Mprex:
I thought this lady is married?
Tot so tOo
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by tonquendo4u(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2014
boss1310:
i noticed that this lady daily routine is being monitored closely to know what she does or say that is against her position as a married woman.i even believe that there are people who will pop champagne if her marriage hit the rocks,these people condemn her fashion sense,music,facial and bodily appearance yet they have always failed to say the needful.HOW ITS THEIR BUSINESS
Don't mind them.Aproko.what has Tina done to them?Shes an artist.isnt she supposed to dance on d stage?or did she sleep wt patoranking?people won't mind their business
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by igbizen(m): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2014
I comment my reserve :cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2014
Something is definitely wrong somewhere. I don't think all is well in her marriage. Hubby must be doing something really bad to her. I may be wrong though...
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by annita19(f): 12:36am On Dec 05, 2014
CoolHunk:

That's cool. Anytime. You've never mentioned Wizkid...I'm guessing you might not like him at all, and your prolly rolling your eyes right now...lol

I actually rolled my eyes and smh. Well I am not a fan not a little bit lol. Personally I Dont think he makes sense at all. He have kiddie ego also. We have mutual friends who is a music producer. We've all hanged out I think twice. I just don't see originality in him, he try too hard to be American... Again that's just me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 05, 2014
annita19:

I actually rolled my eyes and smh. Well I am not a fan not a little bit lol. Personally I Dont think he makes sense at all. He have kiddie ego also. We have mutual friends who is a music producer. We've all hanged out I think twice. I just don't see originality in him, he try too hard to be American... Again that's just me.

Lol...I've been hearing that ego thingy a lot. And if the mutual friend is Samklef, the ego thingy already killed that r/ship. I'm certain it isn't Samklef but don't bother telling. I just made a foray on the industry too. So I best be neutral about the whole thing...lol...cos you never know who you'll be working with. Can you sing? Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by annita19(f): 1:22am On Dec 05, 2014
CoolHunk:

Lol...I've been hearing that ego thingy a lot. And if the mutual friend is Samklef, the ego thingy already killed that r/ship. I'm certain it isn't Samklef but don't bother telling. I just made a foray on the industry too. So I best be neutral about the whole thing...lol...cos you never know who you'll be working with. Can you sing? Lol

Lol cool.. And yes I sing when no one is listening haha and play instruments. Guitar, piano and a little violin
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2014
annita19:

Lol cool.. And yes I sing when no one is listening haha and play instruments. Guitar, piano and a little violin

Lol...You're just kidding, right? shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Pberzstar(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2014
jealous
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by annita19(f): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
CoolHunk:

Lol...You're just kidding, right? shocked

No sir. I started playing piano since I was 6 with a little help of my parents. Guitar and violin at the age of 8. Those was my own toys and video games lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) / Greatest Divas Of All Time. / Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.