Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband (65418 Views)

Pics: Adaeze Yobo Grinds On Her Husband's Genital As They Dance At Son's B'day / OMG!! Lady Gaga Forgets Her Trousers As She Steps Out In T-shirt(SEE PHOTOS) / Kim Kardashian Completely Forgets Her Baby, North West In An Hotel (photos & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmmn... Just like casablanca ahewo dem. 9ice one grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by jovialmum(f): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2014
ok and so?
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by adexsimply(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2014
vizkiz:
thank God my gf doesn't know how to sing undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by coolzeal(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2014
Whatever she does with her life is none of your business. Entertainment industry is hard and competitive and she gotta sell.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2014
bekkiben:
Hmmmn... Just like casablanca ahewo dem. 9ice one grin
e be like say u be PH babe?
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by davidonoja: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2014
boss1310:

if you start to condemn celebrities based on what they wear,sing and do then we should all kill all the actors and musicians around the world our male artists aren't left out.tiwa savage i ve been hearing about her since early 2000's while she was doing back up vocals for various artistes and hustling about.she started from bottom she is really a mentor in that sense cos she didnt depend on men like some girls who condemn her.i dont like what she is doing i mean the erotic dances and fashion but she is an entertainer and thats how they are known frm the days of pharoah even as a wife the husband isn't complaining i wonder why all the name calling.
when u go to other african countries and see how our celebrities are being respected and valued,there are upstart artistes who bear their names and immitate them yet we bash them here to pieces.

Story for the gods

No point

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by wintersnow(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2014
cao:
It seems NLers have a huge issue with Tiwa Savage, everyday the FP & comments are always filled with Tiwa this Savage that. For someone folks seem to dislike they sure talk about her a lot. Folks acting like their bath water doesn't smell, acting like Tiwa Savage is the personification of hedonistic living.

haters gonna hate!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by davidonoja: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2014
sweetguy10:
Make una leave Tiwa , she is just doing her Job . About not mentioning TeeBillz , yeah why should she ? he is just a poosie riding , gold digging hunk whose contribution is of infinitesimal significance to her success . so she is free to Include whoever she feels deem fit to be included in her appreciation speech .

I swear Pato no fit even smell her panties self , forget stage plays .

Cow

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by zubby29(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2014
if to say i b d husband ehn. ,she is addin a little flesh though,na tblizz wahala b dat
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by davidonoja: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2014
thatniqqress:

Nija's miley cyrus

Miley is not marred na

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2014
locum/corper Pharmacists needed urgently. Please call

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by nyafunyafu: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2014
mesoade:
What if your daughter has her as her role model . . How is that not your business?
Then you and your wife have failed as role models that's who your children should emulate not some stranger out there!
Sheeeh!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2014
Bloggers can be Crazy ooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by lenz201: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
tiwa its too early to start having problem in ur marriage. u went far here. mayb she is trying to make her hubby jealous

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by blackbeau1(f): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
make una mind una business,leave tiwa and tee billz alone. She's an artiste putting up a show.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by chuckdee4(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Give it a rest people

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by fleexee(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patoranking
Mobile-friendly - Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie (born 27 May 1990), known by his stage name Patoranking, is a Nigerian
Vs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiwa_Savage
Mobile-friendly - Tiwatope Savage-Balogun (born 5 February 1980), known by her stage name Tiwa Savage.

10years difference. Ladies with their life style

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by MistadeRegal(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Who married her even? And still watching all these on air?
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
nyafunyafu:

Then you and your wife have failed as role models that's who your children should emulate not some stranger out there!
Sheeeh!

I tire o. He is going to run after every person his daughter decides to admire if he doesn't approve?? Or can he be a real father and have a conversation with his daughter himself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by onyxo76(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
this lady's case is becoming worse everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by sylve11: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
ifyalways:
The second to the last picture cheesy

U spoil ehn! grin grin grin cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by miqos(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
ehn ehn, what is bad about it, they are making their money now
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Dominionng(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
mesoade:
What if your daughter has her as her role model . . How is that not your business?
Let your daughter change her role model. Nobody dies!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Spydamannn(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
This harsh critics by now must have been getting to poor tiwa by now,you guys should go easy on her...oginni?
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Mimipauls1(f): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hmm! That one concerns them. I've got my own problems to worry about.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by seedorfg(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
ur name (Tiwa) define it all, Our own, give us our punny

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by tellwisdom: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mumu people....That's what gives her money. The dance and the sexy moves. Or you think i would look at her twice if she was wearing wrapper on the stage?. ODE fans... **Chima, abeg bring my palmy jere undecided**

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hehe.

They obviously have a strong chemistry!
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Janetozi(f): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
It's her life, that is not my business.

That is y she is called a hip pop artist.

Don't expect her to dress & dance like a born again christain while on stage performing else, it is the same u people condemning her that will call her "ngbeke" hip pop artist.

Even if she stop entertainment business, start dressing well, start going to church, change from hip pop to gospel, start acting like a good wife of a husband. i bet it, ppl must find comma and talk.

If u don't like her, stop reading article that talks about her, stop watching her video.

The same God that created darkness also create light.

All una complaining and hating got nothing on her, she is not worst than most female artist.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by jamace(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
//Clears throat// Walks away. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) / The Sad End Of Brenda Fassie: Bad Addiction Destroys / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.