Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars (2564 Views)

Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) / Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) / Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by globalresource: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2014
The minister of trade and investment, Dr.
Olusegun Aganga, has commended
Innoson Vehicles Company (IVC) located
in Nnewi, Anambra State, for producing the
first Nigeria-made vehicles, saying such
an investment is necessary to expand the
country’s production and manufacturing
frontiers.
Aganga who spoke at the weekend in
Nnewi during the unveiling of the
company’s new cars, namely IVM Fox, IVM
UMU and IVM UZO, noted that by
producing a truly made-in Nigeria car, the
company has put Nnewi, Anambra State
and Nigeria in the global map of car
manufacturing countries.
Anambra State governor, Chief Willie
Obiano, represented by his deputy, Dr.
Nkem Okeke, commended the initiative
and efforts of the managing director and
chief executive officer of the company, Dr.
Innocent Chukwuma in expanding the
state’s industrial base.
Also speaking at the event, the former
governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi,
said that right from when he was governor
and thereafter, INNOSON vehicles had
remained part of his official and private
cars. He called on Nigerians and the
governments at all levels to embrace
INNOSON vehicles as well as other made-
in-Nigeria products. there are treasures in this earthen vessels...oh boy! I've got so much to deliver!
The chief executive officer (CEO) of the
Bank of Industry, Mr. Rasheed Adejare,
said the bank was proud of INNOSON
company, adding that the proprietor of
Innoson vehicles, has been admitted into
the bank’s ‘Hall of Fame’ for his
faithfulness in repaying loans advanced to
him by the bank.
In his remarks, Dr. Chukwuma, said the
company will forever remain grateful to
Mr. Obi, for patronising the company’s
products during and after his tenure as
governor of Anambra State. He called on
other Nigerians to emulate the former
governor by being proud users of made-
in-Nigeria products.
He also thanked President Goodluck
Jonathan for commissioning the company,
saying that the support from the federal
government during the construction stage
of the car manufacturing plant is
commendable and impressive.
Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by lomaxx: 1:21am On Dec 03, 2014
A picture is more than a thousand words.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by easystudy101: 4:38am On Dec 03, 2014
true talk

Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by ukandi1(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2014
Nice one my people...
Forward ever, backward never

i like to own one of d A.C shortframe Buses for private use..Hope i can get that for less than a million naira? Abeg innoson answer me...!
Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by psyqs(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2014
Hit like if u came here to see a pic

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by 2old4that(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2014
I like this. But if Aganga is riding on a foreign vehicle to nnewi or any other manufacturing plants, then it make mess of the whole auto policy. Government officials, offices should be using this made in Nigeria vehicles for people to believe the seriousness of this policy. My 2cent.
Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by Escalze(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2014
Good initiative. Hope its managed well.
Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by Electronzeez(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Specification and picture would be better.
Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by fiverrwin(f): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2014
No pix this pass Bleep up
Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by Bimpe29: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
This is good for us as a nation.
Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by biafranqueen: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Biafra is rising!

Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by optimistcandyboy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
HOW MUSH DOES IT COST?
Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by dapsy4u2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
pictures...
Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by MisterLongman(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
psyqs:
Hit like if u came here to see a pic
No be only pictures. I also came here for the video
Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by Icon4s(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
All this story and no pix angry
Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
biafranqueen:
Biafra is rising!

Care to explain the terms uzo and umu
Re: Innoson Finally Unveiled The First Made In Nigeria Cars by Porscheshek(m): 12:33am On Dec 04, 2014
Pictures plssssss or.......

(1) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With The Nissan Juke Model? / Mb Set Standard For Future Racing Cars-featuring, The New C63s AMG & DTM / Car Won't Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.