Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) (73502 Views)

Dangote Rolls Out Nigeria-assembled Trucks, Targets 10,000 Vehicles / Made-in-nigeria Cars Not Feasible By 2017 – Jalal / Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Ikengawo: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2015

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Ikengawo: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2015

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by gbolsng(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Very nice

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Ikengawo: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2015

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Yes, Jonathan is working and people are hating.

Only jonathan can make nigeria to become the number one best economy in the world. Thats vision 2020 coming to reality.

God bless Jonathan.

Gej till 2019

400 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Ikengawo: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2015

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by obamartins(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is what APC goons have refused to see, they kept shouting change and couldn't realize the change is here already. GEJ till 2019. The Transformation/Change of Nigeria has started, Haters should go on exile.

BMW has also shown interest in building a plant in Nigeria due to the incessant Labour tussles in South Africa. Toyota, Ford, others in the pipeline, more jobs for our teaming youths and someone has the guts to call GEJ "clueless"? "clueless" definitely got a new meaning. I want to be "clueless" if this is what it means.

Singing......they wan be President
they no get paper o
they wan be president
Naa wah ooooo.

476 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by stebell(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
The gud tin about this plants is that it creates employment for the youths of this country.
So while APC and their children of hate won't see this, real progressives and jonathanians are seeing it clearly.

GEJ Rocks
Sai GEJ till 2019.

298 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by dgr8truth(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
If our past leaders had worked the way GEJ is working, we would have been singing a different song by now.
Sadly, our past leaders went on corruption spree, neglected our infrastructures, and refuse building new ones, and so we suffered for years, but God in his infinite mercy and grace rescued us gave us GEJ who is working evidently, so that we can once again believe in nigeria and hope for a better tomorrow, still some nigerians are shouting change, they want to go back to egypt where they ate cucumbers and all sort of nonsense. It will never happen!

I and other patriotic nigerians have and will continue to join hands with GEJ to further our match to the promise land.

Those who are shouting for change if they are not ok with our resolve they can buy a one way ticket and leave nigeria and us in our optimism.

#GEJForContinuedDevelopment

281 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Ikengawo: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Viewing this topic: Sherkau (M), Rotimi Amaechi (M), Satan (M), Muhammed Yusuf (M), Buhari (M)

141 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Goddex: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=25pt]Oh . . . My beloved GEJ

Nigeria's best President ever!!![/size]

218 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by atlwireles: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nissan is the first vehicle manufacturer to build a car in Nigeria since the country introduced its new automotive policy.

Vehicle manufacturing companies have started building plants to make cars in Nigeria with Nissan being the first of its kind to achieve this.

“Nigeria has always been a very key market for us and I think it was a logical step to move towards. We are also building the Almera and the volumes are increasing on a daily basis. We are very pleased with the result we are getting out of the plants in Nigeria,” Mike Whitfield, managing director of Nissan South Africa told CNBC Africa.

Nissan Nigeria rolled out its first 'made-in-Nigeria' vehicles, marking a key milestone in the company's expansion plan, and gave a boost to Nigeria's automotive policy which aims to encourage local production of vehicles.

“Obviously, as one increases production levels it does produce the economics of sales and I think the process is a journey. Our objective as we continue to go forward is to improve the cost effectiveness of the vehicles manufactured in Nigeria.”

For this project to grow and improve and for the cost of these vehicles in Nigeria to be more affordable for the people, there is a need for more vehicles manufacturing companies. This will help the local industries to grow and provide better opportunity for the people by also creating job opportunities.

“First and foremost it is very important that we see as many manufacturers as possible moving and supporting the automobile policy because with that approach we will end up being able to grow the local component industry. There is an effect of that in not only job creation but also skill creation. From a Nissan objective, yes, it is our objective to move forward to ensure that we can produce a car in the Nigerian market that meets the need of the population and addresses the issue of affordability.”
http://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/western-africa/2014/09/08/nigeria-nissan-cars

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by freeanijor(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jonaoooooooooooo

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by knightsTempler: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
My respect to Jonathan, he is working quietly while haters are just hating.

240 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ba7man(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Non of the posters above me can afford a brand new Nissan. #FACT. cheesy

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Dbboy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
DEMOCRACY IS FAR BETTER THAN BEST MILITARY REGIME

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by blacksta(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
He is doing all this postive and at same time undoing with empowering evil cronies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Buchianom(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
nice one from the best President Nigeria has ever produced.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
ahhhh May My God bless Jonathan.... with a good financial system in place, we all will be able to own cars as earlier as we want

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by obamartins(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:

But it is putting food on the tables of Nigerians employed there. #Fact

172 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fraud of a policy, yeye baka. You put Cart before horse and expect miracle you people are failure for supporting this shallow Idea, tell me where they see iron or steel they used for the car?
What about the tyre and the others. Our iron/ steel mining and production must be working to the full capacity first and the electricity must be regular. You take part of motor to Nigeria for assemblage and you are celebrating. Group of failures.
If GEJ still advertise his achievement of 6 years, it means he did nothing at allll .
Nigerian have decided to March Buhari into Aso rock and GEJ out from Aso rock.
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:
what kind of person are u? knw ppl bank acct by their post abi?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ba7man(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
shikaan:
what kind of person are u? knw ppl bank acct by their post abi?
These ones above me can't. Mentally Broke people(you can be physically broke but mentally rich) have a way of talking.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Donmarrius: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=50pt] NIGERIANS ARE FEELING THE TRUE FRESHNESS OF AIR,SINCE GEJ TOOK OVER [/size]

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Donphillopus: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chaiii chaiii Gej don kill me with hurricane oooooo

Is this what Clerverly berem gbawe omenka and say make we leave and vote for a terrorist

Chai barcanista my brother
Come oooooo fresh air wan carry to Sambisa oooooo

Barcanista see wetin you dey miss since ooo

Gej till 2019 that's all

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Goddex: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=15pt]Useless PUNCH will never see things like this[/size]

82 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by OKKO(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
GEJ has a plan for Nigeria. Let's support him.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Donphillopus: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
La mod la front pagiano la comentus la Gej la 2019

Buhari la terrorist
La Apc la terrorist
La Tinubu la bastard

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by binie: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wish Nigeria can have mortgage or finance facilities so we can own houses and buy new cars...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by GBTYO: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bola Tinubu is a bastard

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by aryzgreat: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lalasticlala, ngwakwe, fp

Imagine the transfer of technology those young engineers are receiving, Imagine d employment created, Imagine the capital flight reduced.

I Love this kind of cluelessness.

GEJ till 2019.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by dustmalik: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari plans to bring Rolls-Royce and Bentley, so this is nothing. I would rather aim high than low.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Odometer: Kilometer Vs Miles / Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.