Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project (1506 Views)

BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION / M.S. Research Assistantship Aquaculture/fisheries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by youngzoologist: 6:01am On Dec 03, 2014
Every building was built on a small but solid foundation.
The tongue is a small part of the body but responsible for effective communication.
Every wealthy man today was yesterday born small(child).
Every drop of water turns flood.
You too can start your dream venture small and see it grow overtime.
Are you residing in lagos looking for a farm where you can learn and practise catfish farming. Are you tired of waiting endlessly for that dream job. Do you lack substantial capital to kick start your fish farm. Do you need a mentor and motivation.
Send me your thought at fish4wealth@yahoo.com
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by oghenedorosteve: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Thank u,were is ur location?
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by youngzoologist: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2014
@oghenedorosteve. Lagos
You can send me your email for further in formations. Only fifty aspiring entrepreneurs will be privileged to be part of this project.
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by opo26: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
choiceoflife26@gmail.com
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by 1stUnique(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
what are the criteria for qualification and after attending the seminar, what other benefit is involve.?

uniqueinspirational @ gmail.com
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by youngzoologist: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
@1stunique.
You must be a graduate of any discipline in any tertiary instituitions in Nigeria.
Be willing to become an entrepreneur, particularly in catfish farming.
The greatest benefits from the seminar is a guarantee that you can start your dream fish farming.
Thanks.
You can call the number for more enquiries.
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by 1stUnique(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
youngzoologist:
@1stunique.
You must be a graduate of any discipline in any tertiary instituitions in Nigeria.
Be willing to become an entrepreneur, particularly in catfish farming.
The greatest benefits from the seminar is a guarantee that you can start your dream fish farming.
Thanks.
You can call the number for more enquiries.

As an undergraduate and practicing fish farming b4 going to school.. I av my earthen pond! pumping matching and other equipment other than capital..
can't I participate in d program?
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by Guarantor(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
a4labi2013@gmail.com
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by Guarantor(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
I am interested but what is the duration of the seminar?
would there be follow up, support, mentorship after the seminar?
a4labi2013@gmail.com
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by youngzoologist: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
@1stunique
I look forward to see people like you but know this capital isn't the major factor though highly important. Let's do this together and see how it will work for you.

It is an agricultural revolution for me and it will be my greatest joy to see young people not only embracing agriculture but practising it and making genuine fortunes out of it.

Spread the news.

I will surely bring the founder of nairelander to witness the success and to prove to the ill minded people the power of Social media if positively made utilize.
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by youngzoologist: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
@Guarantor
It is one day seminar and definitely mentorship and the likes is paramount.
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by 1stUnique(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
youngzoologist:
@1stunique
I look forward to see people like you but know this capital isn't the major factor though highly important. Let's do this together and see how it will work for you.

It is an agricultural revolution for me and it will be my greatest joy to see young people not only embracing agriculture but practising it and making genuine fortunes out of it.

Spread the news.

I will surely bring the founder of nairelander to witness the success and to prove to the ill minded people the power of Social media if positively made utilize.

Thanks boss.. which of ur contact can I have to talk more, whatsapp,bbm or any..
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by youngzoologist: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
@1stunique
You can reach me on this medium or 08153701613 for now.
I will be willing to attend to your enquiries in details.
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by 1stUnique(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
I will get intouch with u. Thanks boss.

youngzoologist:
@1stunique
You can reach me on this medium or 08153701613 for now.
I will be willing to attend to your enquiries in details.
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by 1stUnique(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Av u schedule any date for d seminar yet.?
Re: Aquaculture Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Project by AAAfarms: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nice One, lets future begins today

1stUnique:

As an undergraduate and practicing fish farming b4 going to school.. I av my earthen pond! pumping matching and other equipment other than capital..
can't I participate in d program?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Govt. Agric Land Ready For Sept Cropping Within Ogun State. / Piggery Farm / Oil Palm And Cashew Clone Dwarf Seedling Varieties For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.