Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin (22763 Views)

Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin / What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by TheRealMrStan(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Read this touching tribute to him by Stella Damasus;

"Every morning I open my eyes from sleep, the first words that come to my lips are ‘Thank You Lord for the miracle of sleeping and waking up’. I am thankful to God for his grace, his favor, his blessings and also for the privilege he gave me to have had an amazing man in my life who was my friend and husband. JAIYE, today makes it 10 whole years that that you left us here to a better place. It’s been 10 long years without your words of wisdom, your gentle personality and your warm heart. You were a source of strength for me and everybody that came in contact with you.

Yes, you left us suddenly but the impact your short life had on this earth will stay with us forever. I miss you Jay but I know you’re in a better place. Thank you for showing me what true love is and for making me know how it feels to truly love and be loved. It is my prayer that people at some point in their lives get to experience someone as great as you. I’ve learnt to live life. Love life. I’ve learnt to appreciate every moment of it because sometimes those moments may be lost forever and never return. I’ve learnt to say I’m sorry to those who I hurt because I may never get a chance to say it tomorrow. I’ve learnt to say I love you to those who I love because they may not be here tomorrow to hear it from me.

I learnt to say goodbye to those who are in my life as barriers because they may be holding me back from extending love and gratitude to those who should get it. I have learnt to be me for me. Thank you Jaiye because you brought that out in me. I am grateful for the life I shared with you. I am grateful for who I am now because Sharing a life with you made me a better person. I miss you and the girls miss you too. Continue to rest in peace Jaiyejeje Aboderin."

http://olorisupergal.com/stella-damasus-remembers-late-husband-jaiye-aboderin/#sthash.8JmDyoU1.dpuf

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by Firefire(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Okay... Goodnight to your husband.
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by mifavour(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
keep resting
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by Dramadiddy(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Awww... So touching..

1 Like

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by Sharon6(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Awwwwwwhhhh. So touching.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by eke419: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Thats quiet nice of her

Boko Haram using German war strategy – Expert
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1844-boko-haram-using-german-war-strategy-expert
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Touching. Some kids will soon be here to abuse and taunt her for having the courage to move on.

Stella, you are a strong woman. Only s/he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

You have carried yourself gracefully since the death of your husband.

May the rest of your life be filled with love. You cant stop haters from hating...live, laugh,love. Keep confusing them with your smile

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2014
Why she no carry her new husband go if she no dey fear? That guy smart die! The late husband for turn him into band for cemetry. Continue to rest in peace bro.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by Uyi168: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2014
Damascus or Damasus?

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by Emigba247: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2014
Its really touchin
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by hazyfm: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
[size=38pt]THIS WOMAN AGAIN?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by blackwidow: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Uyi168:
Damascus or Damasus?
Damasus

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by damselalayo(f): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Touching
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by ikmuan(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by tigonana: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmmm.small world.R.I.P.
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by amakaobiemeka: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
fp tins nothing dey to talk all i gat to say is lets vote out clulessness, and the shoeless, black shit in 2015. Lets us send him to jail in otueke. I rep team #GMB

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by gideonedwards(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
.@ mumu above me. I don't give a flying ass. change or no change buhari s too old n uncivilized to govern. at his age he s suppose to b mentoring youth's like you who have interest in politics. rather than driving his ambition on self proclaimed righteousness n deceit.

19 Likes

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by thatniqqress(f): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2014

Eyaaaa cry

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by simp: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmm...
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by ammyluv2002(f): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2014
Sad
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by shynemilly(f): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmm so touching, d lord will be ur strength
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by Nmeri17: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2014
nnafather:
Why she no carry her new husband go if she no dey fear? That guy smart die! The late husband for turn him into band for cemetry. Continue to rest in peace bro.

ummm... yaba left inmate spotted

9 Likes

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by CoachDX: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2014
The pain of a widow! No one truly can fill his space. The Lord will continue to be your strength Stella.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2014
Just like yesterday.

I have always loved the smile and gap tooth of the Aboderins. Missed that about the man.

May he continue to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by finni(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2014
10 years already? OJO NLO A N KAA! SUN RE O JAIYEJEJE

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by Bendyke(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Rip to d dead.... Ppl lyk dat are rare

1 Like

Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by Uyi168: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2014
blackwidow:

Damasus
owk..
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by naijaxplorer: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Av you seen my signature before?
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by dhamstar(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2014
RIP to the dead
Re: Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin by rattlesnake(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Movie things undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. / Mercy Johnson Becomes Third Most Followed Nollywood Actress On Instagram / Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.